[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: angry kskele3.png (299 KB, 426x446) Image search: [Google]
angry kskele3.png
299 KB, 426x446
yesterday, at a bar, some 30 year old guy hit me in the face because I was talking to him about islam. should I press charges?

I called the cops and told him to apologise to me for using violence against words, he said he was sorry. but my cheek is kinda swollen today, and my jaw feels weird.
>>
>>24419508
Stop being a pussy.
>Get hit for acting socially unacceptable toward a drunk dude
Learn your place.
>>
>>24419508
Yes, sue that Muslim.
Crusade all his money away.
>>
Why didn't you fight back man? If you would've nailed him and kept going you probably would've won. Take up for yourself man. I use to let people push me around a bit and it's one of my biggest regrets.
>>
>>24419536

but isn't it wrong using violence because someone said something you don't like?
>>
>>24419562

I honestly don't know.

he was much smaller than me. I was too drunk to care.
>>
asking him to apoligize and then he does and then you decide you want money so sueing him. dick move
>>
>>24419591
Just take up for yourself next time bro. Also, can you tell us what you were saying? I'm interested about the actual conversation. Also, press charges.
>>
>>24419536

Pig fucking pedo worshipper was in the wrong. In the West we believe in free speech and do not condone unprovoked violence. The foreigners should conform. If they want their culture they should stay where their culture is thethe dominant culture.

Fuck suing op, press charges and try to get locked up. See if you can't tack on attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, public intoxication, jaywalking, anything they got on top of the aggravated assault. Don't be a pussy. If you won't kill him at least put him through the legal system meat grinder.
>>
>>24419578

It's called assault and battery you dumb nigger. Call the cops and press charges.
>>
>>24419508
Depends on how much of a privileged normie he is.
>>
>>24419610

I don't remember much, we were standing at the bar, waiting for our drinks. I just started casually talking to him, then said something in arabic, asked him what he thinks about islam and stuff. right before he hit me, I think that was when I said some shit in arabic.

he's a white guy like me, didn't seem to me like I was acting unfriendly. he said I put my hand on his shoulder.
>>
>>24419536

>socially unacceptable

That term means nothing to me in the western world anymore since sluts are considered good people now and guys are thought of as inherently bad.
>>
OP'S PINK WHITESISSY BOICUNNY GOT RYEKT
>>
>>24419690

I'd say we both are.
>>
you should kill him desu senpai. or at least beat the shit out of him/cut off a couple fingers/some kind of physical retribution. you can't just let people go around hitting you like that.
>>
>>24419826

that would be illegal in a western society.
>>
>>24419958
so is hitting someone
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.