[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were God, what would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: you are in charge.jpg (499 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
you are in charge.jpg
499 KB, 1280x1024
Would you be good, bad, or neutral?
>>
I would masturbate and shitpost
>>
>>24419276
I would wipe out humans. And then scold myself for making such a retarded decision of making those poor creatures exist just to bring glory to myself.
>>
>>24419276
neutral

I would do the exact same thing to keep the world the present state it is now
>>
File: Adqrzj3.jpg (357 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Adqrzj3.jpg
357 KB, 2048x1365
I would send myself down to Earth to live as a robot, and take all of their hate and suffering unto myself, so that they could all get qt gfs

I would die of a heart attack at the age of 40, a virgin in my basement, surrounded by empty bottles of mtn dew, illuminated by the glow of a computer monitor showing this board.

Then 3 days later I would rise again and ascend back into heaven.
>>
>>24419276
Fulfill some power fantasies
Basically just use the world as a toy
>>
>>24419276
Id be a little more obvious. If a particular religion was correct, I'd do my best to explain how to get there, and do a lot of hand holding so more people will know the correct choice, and what was in store for them if they chose the alternative.

I'd know their hearts, so I couldn't be fooled. I'd also establish my presence in all governments of the world, and annihilate the ones that were oppressive.
>>
Destroy every stupid fucking gay normie on this thread and make R9K great again
>>
Stupid question. To be God, I'd have to be far above humans, so anything I were to do would be far above the human moral compass as well. My actions would be neither good, nor bad, nor even neutral, but filled with an essence of something - let's call it wisdom - that those beneath could not grasp. Just as a dog can't grasp what a human does, a human can't grasp what a god does.
>>
I've thought about it and I wouldn't change anything. The world is beautiful. I'd view it and create countless timelines fucking around with people.
>>
I would do a lot if I was a god starting now, but there's no predicting how I would think if I was a god from the beginning.
I'd be benevolent to the humble and kind and malevolent to the powerful and hurtful.
>>
>>24419276
I would be "bad" but in a way that's for the greater good. I'd kill off the vast majority of people. I'd try to make their deaths as painless as possible. It'd look pretty gruesome, but future generations would look back and realize it was for the best.
>>
>>24420161
>If a particular religion was correct
Wouldn't you have the ability to make them all correct, so everyone could go to heaven?
>>
At first I'd just watch and think of all the information I now have access to (everything that has ever happened, people's thoughts). After this gets boring I'd go around and see some neutron stars and shit. Finally I'd come back and go full evangelion mode and wipe humanity from earth. End.
>>
>>24420180
>Stupid question. To be God, I'd have to be far above humans, so anything ...
your autism is showing
>>
>>24420161
This
I would program the DNA of all of my creations to generate all of the neural pathways required to know what the fuck is going on here on birth

But otherwise, I don't think I would even bother intentionally creating people. I might end up dreaming a bunch of worlds to pass the endless time, but I would give every individual in those worlds a convenient kill switch if they hate it there
I don't want to subject people to my bullshit

If I were really bored, I'd split myself into two and play some kind of god war with my counterpart that ends with the two of us making passionate godlove and recombining, after finally realizing that the solution is to understand each other, not fight. Could get out of hand but it's better than feeling ronery.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 550x404
>>24420274
I take that as a compliment.
>>
I'd make evernyan play cute games and give evernyan a designated cuddle friend group so they wouldn't be lonely ne!

Then then we'd all be happy tomodachis forever and we'd all share and love!
>>
File: dfe943fc18fd004798c7b548268a81ef.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dfe943fc18fd004798c7b548268a81ef.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1000
i WOULD MAKE THE WORLD HELLA FUCKING KAWAII
>>
Extinguish all life
>>
File: download (41).png (2 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
download (41).png
2 MB, 1200x675
I'd do exactly what god is doing now... making self aware life-forms to do my job for me
>>
I'd be a bad god probably because I would just want to find a way to comfort lonely people
>>
File: reddit the show.png (182 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
reddit the show.png
182 KB, 540x309
>>24420384
What job are we doing for God? Powering his car battery?
>>
>>24420495
simply observing the universe unfold
creating new things in our image
defining good and evil

>rick and memey
im a little disappoint
>>
>>24419276
I'd actually help people out unlike the current asshole we have for "god" right now. I wouldn't let mulisms and niggers run around like fucking savages. I'd make sure everything was running smoothly and force people to be kind to each other. I'd also make sure that pop with mental and physical handicaps didn't exisit because I'm not an asshole who would create someone without arms just to watch them suffer from no meat slappin'. Just imagine some poor Lil nigga out there was born without arms and can't fap. I swear man if there is a god then he's a fucking lazy fuck! man! Kids get cancer and shit and nigga does jack shit about it! also I'd make earthlings do huge cool ass beyond wicked fun parties for me. Where a pig would be sacrificed and made into carnitas.
>>
>>24419276
I would be good and unmake everything including myself and the possibility of anything to ever exist again
>>
>>24419276
I would be just evil enough that mankind would work together to defy me.
>>
i would end my own existence and everything that has ever existed or will exist. i would delete everything since there is no point to the universe, anyway.
>>
I would mostly act as a mirror to human behavior. To the good I would be good. To the neutral I would be neutral. To the bad I would be really, really bad.

I would prosper and reward good people. I would ignore neutral people. I would inflict excruciating pain and bodily harm upon bad people in order to discourage any further bad behavior. If they persisted in perpetuating their bad behavior, I would kill them in the most grotesque, protracted, and horrifying ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOOoIM4Z08Y
I would torment people like this forever. Crushing their bones and then reforming their bones. Crushing. Reforming. Crushing. Reforming. Crush. Reform. All while they existed in an ocean of boiling diarrhea with air horns and rape whistles blaring 24/7 and shit golems raping their face and ass with thorny 18 inch cactus dicks that ejaculate angry spiders and bees.
>>
I'd make my perfect faultless waifu real and marry her.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.