[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello Wageslimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 1447239460167.png (174 KB, 397x380) Image search: [Google]
1447239460167.png
174 KB, 397x380
Oh you think I forgot about you mr. "normalslime" guy. Not even close.
I will always be here to remind you that your life is shameful and depressing. Go ahead and call me a "normie" if you think that will degrade me. It won't matter because you know I'm right.

Oh look at that, 5:30am BEEP BEEP BEEP time to get up!
now get in that shower bitch.
>>
File: 1394194168557.jpg (313 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1394194168557.jpg
313 KB, 1800x1200
Hello, my amphibian friend. While some are going to work, most are actually sleeping in today. It's the weekend, and most people are off work until Monday. What is making you feel shameful and depressed the most?
>>
>>24419406
Omfg is that real? Need sauce now.
>>
>>24419406
ewww that pic's gonna haunt my dreams and nightmares for a bit.
A lot of people work on saturdays in america, usually sundays are the only day off for the cux.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24419275
This doesn't make them forget.
>>
>>24419275

I at least have money.

It must feel wonderful to ask your dad for money constantly
>>
>>24419850
aw u mad wagekekie lmao
>>
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
*yawn* oh, good morning everyone! I've just enjoyed a 12 hour sleep after a tiring day of doing whatever the fuck I like. Oh, what's that wagekek? Saturday is your day? Well, enjoy it friend, because tomorrow the countdown begins to another week of soul draining wagekekery. Enjoy today though, I'm sure it makes it all worth it! :D
>>
>>24420304
so what did you do yesterday?
>>
>implying anyone that doesn't have a shitty job can just take holiday leave for the whole Thanksgiving week

Move over NEETS. I want to pig out too
>>
OP is correct.

A wage slave:
-works a shitty job for Shlome and involuntary finances DOG
-has a wife who is getting fatter and fatter
-his kids are brainwashed in public schools
-his daughter will end up a blue haired landwhale feminist
-his son will become a bottom bitch faggot with aids

A NEET:
-has a faithful and pure 2D waifu
-is comfy in his chair
-shitposts on the interner
-drops red pills on the masses
>>
>>24419275
oh look, the normie got triggered enough to make a damage control thread. go paste about it on facebook nobody will upvote you here, normalshit
>>
File: wagecuckk.png (725 KB, 683x980) Image search: [Google]
wagecuckk.png
725 KB, 683x980
Who /NEETBull/ here?

Wagekeks don't need to worry about their GFs...the BNC (Big NEET Cock) will fill her up nicely.
>>
>>24419406
That thing looks like a giant fleshlight
The amputee legs make it
>>
File: enm.jpg (81 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
enm.jpg
81 KB, 432x432
>>24420733
>sex
>3d

normalslime your blue pill white knight trash is not welcome here you are not welcome your facebook meme is not welcome here you do not fit in here you are not a robot you do not belong here nobody wants you here nobody likes you here you will never be one of us this place is for robots go back to tumblr normalslave. saged
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.