[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this guy, he may seem like a loser to most people but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Look at this guy, he may seem like a loser to most people but he's the king of his own world.

He has surrounded himself with his hobbies and shut himself off from things that make him depressed.

Regardless of how this pic makes you feel, know this: this guy is happy. That's more than most of us ever will be.
>>
>implying he don't cry at night
>>
File: 1379141728922.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1379141728922.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1440
>He plays Western consoles
>>
>>24418946
He's delusional & so are you
>>
Those ill-fitting clothes make him look like an even bigger manlet than he already is.
>>
The problem is he can't walk out of his house with his rifle in on one hand, and yugioh cards in the other. His world ends where his room stops. The elaborate fantasy he has constructed to create meaning and purpose are simple mental exercises in futility. You can hide but you can't run from the truth, he is desolate and hopeless. Eventually the constructs of society will force him in to some sort of employment when his benefactors pass away, and soon after he will most likely commit suicide as he learns how unready he is for this cruel world.

But for now, I suppose you can say he is living in the moment. That isn't all that bad.
>>
>>24418946

you would rather lie to yourself to feel happy than face the truth , deal with the truth and actually change yourself to the point where the truth does not hurt so much , even makes you happy and comfortable .

sounds like a delusional coward to me .
>>
File: muh collection_.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
muh collection_.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>All those ygo cards on the ground
Take care of your belongings god fucking dammit.
>>
>>24418946
To be honest family, I think he looks pretty dope. Not that the style is cool, just that he completely rocks the shit I loved as a kid. I personally can't do stuff like this anymore, simply because I'm so disinterested in it all, but I'm quite jealous of people who can still enjoy all that kind of stuff.

The funniest part about this picture is that he censored his computer chair, but not the anime tits on his wall.
>>
Is he really happy though?
>>
from what i can see there is a bunch of crappy games
>>
>>24419168
i have nearly 4 times that
oh boy what have i become
>>
>>24418946
And the same thing made me happy at the age of 16, but ways change, especially the older you get.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.