[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is still on no fap november here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 1366647662623.jpg (47 KB, 262x326) Image search: [Google]
1366647662623.jpg
47 KB, 262x326
who is still on no fap november here?
>>
File: feelfap.jpg (25 KB, 391x318) Image search: [Google]
feelfap.jpg
25 KB, 391x318
Who /don'tfap/ here? I have no sex drive, and it feels pretty good.
>>
>>24418944
I don't know how you do it
>>
>>24419127
Pretty difficult if you are purely hedonistic. But if you really care about health you would at least have nofaps for several days each week.
>>
>>24418970
Can I be you?
>>
i want to swallow an anons load thats been pent up for a whole month
>>
>>24419176
>if you really care about health you would at least have nofaps for several days each week.
Please expond upon this to maybe scare me straight. I already have sore forearms and wrists, one from clicking one from tugging on my dick, and what feels like an enlarged prostate.
>>
File: 1352996949758.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1352996949758.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>24419270
eww gross what a fag
>>
>>24419271
just cut back to once every 2-3 days family
>>
>>24418944
i gave up about 20 days ago
>>
>>24419271
>I already have sore forearms and wrists
My bmi is slightly above average and I am sitting in front of the computer since I was 12 I am 22 now, never had any wrist issues besides soreness from lifting weights.

I have two friends that are moderately active but also have wrist problems. I fear that people suffering from these problems have genetic issues going on.

If you haven't tried improving your arm strength and mobility by doing sport, I would advice you too seek out a doc to check on your wrist (if you can afford it).
>>
I've gone a whole week so far, but just seeing that / aco / at the top is driving me to the edge.
I barely can resist!
>>
>>24418944
>nofap November
>implying I give a fuck
Actually I made sure to orgasm at midnight on the first just to stick it to you losers.
>>
>>24419280
You're just jealous you could never pent up a load juicy enough to be worth swallowing
>>
>>24419271
>Please expond upon this to maybe scare me straight.
Well, for one you will enjoy better and longer lasting faps if you do it less frequently. But generally speaking the benefits are different for each person. You would have to try it yourself to test these out.

The biggest factor would be age and libido. If you are still young (under 21) you will most likely have a high libido which in turn allows you to fap more frequently. No faps will become more important as you age.
>>
>>24419374
I have eaten my own cum before, thats not gay.

>>24419301
Can't do that, its a severe addiction. If I start I can't stop.

>>24419335
Its literally from too much time spent fapping and at the computer.I have small wrists skinny forearms, this didn't change when I used to lift, can't fight genetics. and I don't have carpal tunnel yet I think, otherwise it would hurt.
>>
21 days and counting
>>
>>24418944
Me. I haven't fapped at all this month. Just been fucking my lady for sexual release.
>>
>>24419438
>I have small wrists skinny forearms
You could have small wrists because your are a small person. Small wrist don't give you any issues, its skeletal imbalances that do.

You should visit a doc, If you can afford it and care about your health.

To elaborate more :
>If I start I can't stop.

I used to fap for 5 to 10 hours during the weekends for years. I never had any wrist issues while doing these, although my dick would get swollen for several days because of these longer sessions. I don't recommend anybody to try to edge for this long.

You clearly have skeletal imbalances like my friend does. Please get your wrist checked.
>>
File: trap 4.png (472 KB, 595x841) Image search: [Google]
trap 4.png
472 KB, 595x841
>>24419270

Sorry anon, I've been having wet dreams, so it wouldn't be a full months worth.
>>
>>24419542
you're retarted

over 2 years ago I did actually ask a doctor about what I thought was prostate pain, and se said it was just sore from masturbating and nothing serious. Like the wrist/arm shit, it lessens and goes away if I stop. Nothing is ever really painful though, just sore from over use.

Only retards go to the doctor for every little thing that bothers you either to be told its nothing, or get drugs and surgeries that leave you much worse off than if you just leave things alone and let them heal naturally.
>>
File: image.png (483 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.png
483 KB, 680x680
>>24418944
Yeah I'm still doing nofap

3 weeks going strong.
Just 9 more days untill november is over.
>>
File: 1434998687060.jpg (318 KB, 693x984) Image search: [Google]
1434998687060.jpg
318 KB, 693x984
>>24418944

.,.,.,,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`'

hi

This is content. Quit lying robot.

Oh okay fine here is my original post are you happy now, Robot? Sheesh.
>>
9 days left fucking ez
>>
File: 1418502684122.jpg (63 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1418502684122.jpg
63 KB, 500x385
/nofap/
day 21, still no superpowers
>>
>attempt no fap november this year
>only last 4 days
>realize I haven't shaved this month yet
>make myself feel better by joining no shave november
>currently sporting the longest beard I've ever had
>I probably wouldn't have shaved this month anyways regardless of what month it is
This will be my biggest accomplishment of 2015 but Im sure I'll fuck it up somehow.
>>
>Actually I made sure to orgasm at midnight on the first just to stick it to you losers.
lol, i did that too. three minutes to midnight i remembered nofap november and that I needed a final wank. that was probably the quickest one i've ever had, but i made it until 00:00 .

Now, 21 days and no relapse (though it's been seriously annoying). Stay strong, other nofap anons!
>>
File: griffith.png (154 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
griffith.png
154 KB, 499x499
>>24418970
reporting, I fap once every two weeks. Everyday feels like a no fap month.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.