[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frozen Yogurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: normie bait.jpg (58 KB, 763x763) Image search: [Google]
normie bait.jpg
58 KB, 763x763
Why do normies eat so much of it? What does every frozen yogurt restaurant have the exact same look and feel to it?
>>
>>24418696
it tastes good and it used to be the trend thing
>>
>>24418696
have you tried it m8
>>
>>24418726
Yeah. It's good, but why are there so many stores? Why do they all have the same layout? Same small shiny tiles on the walls?
>>
>>24418752
dunno...hivemind maybe
>>
>>24418752

Basic business 101. Create an environment that customers can experience anywhere around the country/world. Changes tend to mess with profits.
>>
>>24418801
They're all different franchises... they all look exactly the same...
>>
File: PEEPED.png (669 KB, 756x540) Image search: [Google]
PEEPED.png
669 KB, 756x540
>go to frozen yogurt place
>Decide to get one
>Want to put some powdered sugar on mine
>The canister marked powdered sugar is empty and there's one right behind it with no label
>Pour a shit load on
>Give it a little taste
>It's fucking salt
>Two Stacys at checkout
>Be the beta make that I an and buy it
>Can't tell them that it's their fault because they poorly labelled their items
>Attempt to eat it
>throw it away after trying for 15 minutes
>Every time I think of that moment I taste salt
Never having froyo again
>>
>>24418696
it is a meme, it triggers the same neural pathways that they developed and reinforced during their prior visits to a frozen yogurt place, they don't need to create anything new
>>
>>24418818
how much fucking variety can you give to a glorified icecream shop?
>>
File: menchies.png (524 KB, 665x413) Image search: [Google]
menchies.png
524 KB, 665x413
>>24419033
I don't know, but it just seems wrong.
>>
File: orange leaf.png (683 KB, 820x477) Image search: [Google]
orange leaf.png
683 KB, 820x477
>>24419108
The TV's even play the same things.
>>
File: CherryBerry.jpg (51 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
CherryBerry.jpg
51 KB, 620x414
Are they all owned by the same person?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.