[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do all gays put dicks in their butts According to some normals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 545235345.gif (525 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
545235345.gif
525 KB, 286x286
Do all gays put dicks in their butts
According to some normals I know they don't ALL DO THAT YOU KNOW
>>
>>24418299
How else would gays have sex? Are there other holes we don't know about?
>>
>>24418299
Is it gay to be attracted to a guy and have a boyfriend but find the idea of sex gross? Like, does gay absolutely mean you must want to have sex with a man to qualify?
>>
>>24418299
How dare you defile Ryuko Matoi your disgusting male homosexuality. Ryuko represents beautiful and pure lesbianism.
>>
>>24418370
On another note, is it gay to want a hung guy to fuck you in the ass, but not really be attractived to him.
>>
A lot of gays do only oral because they don't want shit on their dick.
>>
>>24418414
Ever heard of a fucking condom?
>>
>>24418299
No... It's perfectly plausible that some of them aren't interested in sex whatsoever. From what I hear though, some of them also say they only do blowjobs and what's referred to as "frotting," which is basically just rubbing dicks together.
>>24418370
No. Again, you can be gay and asexual. Although, most people will assume you have a sex drive regardless of what you call your sexual orientation, unless you specify otherwise.
>>
>>24418426

Have YOU ever heard of a RACING condom?
>>
that's how we reproduce
>>
>>24418450

>You can be gay and asexual
> Gay
> Asexual

Right when I was about to go to sleep, you hit me with this shit and BOOM, sides are fucking outta the park.

I literally can't imagine how a person can be this retarded and still be able to form sentences. Does it hurt to think about words sometimes anon?
>>
No, some putt their dicks in butts.
>>
>>24418525
Not him but wtf is wrong with you? Daddy issues?
>>
Will this become a lewdposting thread, I'd like to touch myself
>>
File: might as well.png (64 KB, 950x165) Image search: [Google]
might as well.png
64 KB, 950x165
>>24418299
I read it somewhere that only 50% of gays do it in the butt.
>>
>>24418299
There is or was a small movement in the gay community that was pushing for anal sex to not be such a big thing, they argued that we should stop encouraging gay men to adopt a "male/female" model and encouraging one person to be the top and the other the bottom. Don't think it ever got traction, but there are still some gay couples that don't do anal.
>>
>>24418299
You can be gay and not into anal, just like you can be straight and not into anal
Any statement about a large group that is "all ____ does ____" is going to be dubious, OP.
>>
Gay here.
I have no interest in anal, for a number of reasons. The "all homos do it in the butt" is a bit of a stereotype. There are other methods of pleasing a partner.
>>
>>24419034
so handies and bjs?
>>
>>24419034
I'm gay as well and I feel like it would be weird never fucking with a partner.
>>
lel all gays are virgins
>>
>>24419061
Pretty much, also indulging each others fetishes. Works for me.

>>24419072
I guess its different for everyone.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.