[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NIGHTLY ROAST, GET IN HERE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
MAKE YOUR NIGHT A GOOD ONE!!!

Whiteknight saves drunk roastie, get's shot, 9-tec jams right when robber shoots at head.

ROASTIE DOESN'T EVEN THANK AFTER!
>>
File: 1445221372446.png (388 KB, 612x960) Image search: [Google]
1445221372446.png
388 KB, 612x960
>>24418071

DJ REFUSES TO PLAY STACYS SONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixcEhObPfog
>>
>>24418071

I fucking said 9-tec, I need to sleep ffs
>>
>>24418211
tec-9 filters to 9-tec? or i am being rused
>>
He did the right thing. Hating Stacey's or not, the man is of righteous character and I'm glad he is alive.

I find it odd that most on this board hate the treachery of the world and yet insult and despise those that would put their own safety and self interest aside to fight against it.
>>
>>24418110
literal children, holy shit
>>
>>24418872

He only did that because of gynocentrism. Look at that guy, he looks like a typical nu-male. Modern feminism told him that women are superior to him, so he MUST go save her, even if he will get shot for it. And in the back of his mind, he was thinking, "Hey, maybe being a valiant white knight will get me laid!". He did it because of societal conditioning and he wanted to have sex with her as a reward.
>>
>>24418896
What the fuck are you even talking about? Get off the Internet.
>>
File: america reality.jpg (29 KB, 244x300) Image search: [Google]
america reality.jpg
29 KB, 244x300
>>24418071
Racist comics predicting the future?
>>
>save roastie
>get shot
>>
>>24418896
Lol

You guys are as bad as sjws
>>
>>24418071
This is why you don't try to act a hero.

Here's what he should have done:

>Stayed in his car
>Called 911 right away
>tell 911 in which direction the guy was headed
>remember what the guy was wearing, the name of the street he was walking down and, if possible, taken pictures with his phone
>Drive away safely

There are many, many instances of people dying because they tried to stop a robbery, a fight, etc.

Just stand the fuck back and call the police.
>>
>>24418071
At least post the fucking source
>>
>driving a 2000 pound lethal weapon
>acceleration to crush someone in 6 seconds or less
>metal plating which at the very least may prevent some gunfire
>headlamps to blind them
>guy gets out of his car anyways

deserved what he got, literal idiot.
>>
>>24418896
Sounds like you've been shitposting for decades senpai.

But yeah it's quite doubtful that he was thinking about all those memes at the time. Dude probably had a wife and kids at home for all we know.
>>
File: Cry Baby.png (954 KB, 1187x866) Image search: [Google]
Cry Baby.png
954 KB, 1187x866
>>24418110

Fixed that for you :^)

ploxxploxx
>>
>>24418909
>>24418964
>>24419044

You are all in denial. My words are very clear. None of you can disprove what I said, you all basically are saying that you are supporters of feminism and you support the average nu-male getting dominated by Tyrone just to save some random slut's life.

Feminism has also taught all of YOU that women are superior to you, and gynocentrism makes you reply to me in the way you have on the Internet.
>>
>>24418896
I kind of agree. He felt like he had to risk his life for this hoes bad decisions.
>>
>>24419143
3/10 just lazy work m8.
>>
File: 1385059267615.png (149 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1385059267615.png
149 KB, 625x626
>>24419143
Laying it on way too thick here. Scale it back a little and you would be more believable.
>>
>>24419170

It's not about trolling. Almost everyone that replies to me here just insults. I am being serious. That guy got owned on camera because he is a nu-male that listened to modern feminism telling him that he MUST change everything in life to serve women. I'm glad he got owned the way he did, since real life always wins in the end.
>>
>doesnt even has gun
>instead calling police
>hurrr im a whiteknight hero
too bad the 9 tec is jam, the fucking nigger must be not cleaning it.
fucking nigger
>>
>>24419174

The very fact that you and everyone here reply the way you did just proves to me that you are all a bunch of nu-male feminists. What happened to this board? I don't come here often enough anymore. Oh well. Enjoy being subservient to women, bro.
>>
>>24419170
he's not crazy, he's one of those that unironically watches eggmans black pill videos
>>
>>24418071
what the fuck does nothing happen on the actual video
>>
>>24419209

Hey bro, can you go out and get shot for me while trying to save a slut from Tyrone? Do it for me. And please die while you are doing it, thanks. Remember, women are superior to you, since feminism said so.
>>
>>24419209
oh sorry I mean he's not trolling, he definitely is crazy lol
>>
>>24419217
nvm it was lagging. I had to refresh it to get it to load
>>
>>24419230

No, all of YOU are crazy. You literally accept that women are superior to you, you are slaves to feminism and you are proud about it. I'm out of here for now, I don't know who Eggman is, but he is probably better than all you losers.
>>
>>24419269
haha ok you're trolling good one you got me XD
>>
>mfw black guy just shoots a nonthreatening guy with the gun casually and aims to kill him

Well I'm never fucking with people unless I have gun myself. I thought most people would be too afraid to shoot and kill someone
>>
>>24418896
it makes you feel better to think the world really is as bad as you feel
>>
What's the real story on the webm?
>>
>>24419269
r9k is pretty much an edgy Facebook now, friend.

Your words unfortunately will fall on deaf ears.

This board cannot be saved.
>>
>>24418071
Why was shooting the gun even necessary?
Just threaten the guy you have a gun, 10/10 times he won't be a smartass and get to be clever, rob him, then tell him to run away, that's it.
Murder is a much more serious crime, mugging someone for pocket change is nothing
>>
>>24419290
Niggers lack compassion and they cannot estimate the consequences of their actions, so it is not surprising he would do this.
>>
>>24418872

He should have minded his own business and let her die. That girl wouldnt have done a damn thing if roles were reversed.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.