[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are asians obsessed with taking math/science classes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: asdf.jpg (217 KB, 668x445) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
217 KB, 668x445
OK, I am a white female at a state flagship university. The university I go to has a ton of asians. This is a known thing about the school.

There are *so many* asians in my math classes. I am a math major, so that would be the majority of my classes. It is not uncommon for me to be the only white female in the class. At most there will be 3 other white females in my class of ~40... maybe 1 or 2 black kids... 10 white dudes... everyone else is asian.

Not only this, but the asians are constantly chatting in their own language, being rude, and worst of all - fucking CHEATING on the exams, bringing in notes, talking during the test... I don't even mind the American asians at all, and am friends with some, but it's the international Chinese students that are just horrible. It's like they came to our country to leech off of tax dollars and cheat their way into a university education.

Does anyone else deal with this culture issue? How do you cope? It's extremely alienating and frustrating.

I also know there was that whole controversy a few years ago with the "Asians in the Library" video. Anyone remember that?

Pic related it's what my classes look like.
>>
>>24417921

if they cheat report them to your lecturer, if the lecturer pussies out take it higher, if they all do nothing create a uni movement demanding equality and no double standards for foreign students, get the SJW scum on it, try to twist it into a race debate, claiming black people cant cheat but foreign asian students can or something.
>>
>>24417921
UCI?
>>
>>24417921
its the only thing they have,they failed at anything, manlet,dicklet,fugly
the good thing they dont complain about it like niggers and white trash woman like you OP
>>
>>24417921
report them. Also that asians in the library video is true, at least when I went to the UCLA library. Fortunately the school I went to had quiet people that respected the library
>>
>>24417921
What's the asians in the library video? Is it the one where some girl is just ranting about them?
>>
>>24417921
$$$. It's funny because international asian students are either amazing or fucking laughably bad, enough to get kicked out of college at a decent rate.

Find some oppressed non white male with a penchant for public speaking and convince him to start this >>24418089 . It might work with a black female but if she's a careerist you'll have the movement spiral completely out of control.
>>
>>24418120
Not OP but Im a freshman. Getting really tired of the rich FOBS who think they're the shit
>>
>>24418389
Freshman at uci, that is
>>
>>24417921
Northwestern in Evanston by chance?
>>
>>24417921
It's probably the fact their used to doing all the maths and sciences back at their home countries. Since there's to be a bit of a language barrier their going have to avoid courses that are English heavy written courses because they know that they would have to be sufficient in English to do them properly and get good marks on it anyways.

Some people hate writing essays like me for example and I suck at writing eventhough I'm Australian; Which is why I resorted to becoming a maths major as well.

Maths is an awesome degree to do at uni; if you very well know your way around.
>>
>>24418404
>mfw they're rich
>get into only UCI (no offense but that means they failed as rich kids even though UCI is a decent school)
>think they're the shit

how
>>
>>24418163

It's 100% true. I am constantly shushing asians who won't shut the fuck up in the library. I don't understand, like there are entire swathes of the library where you can talk freely. Yet these idiots decide to go to the one spot that has signs everywhere saying "SILENCE PLEASE NO TALKING ALLOWED" and hold a conversation?

Swear to god... nothing chaps my asshole more than people fucking talking in the silent part of the library
>>
>>24418389
kick their beta asian ass

Or expose them as cheating fucks in class

If they're girls just fuck them period

They want it
>>
>>24418474
You haven't seen the guys driving around in Ferraris and Lambos?
>>
>>24418474

I don't go to UCI but I know exactly what you mean. FOBs at my school drive around in Maseratis and wear clothes with brand names all over them. I guess nothing is stopping them, it's just clearly ostentatious and low-class. And then you see all the white kids slumming it in school sweatpants and North Faces.
>>
>>24418506
I make it through the day reminding myself how racist neet image boards have taught me that asian girls want white guys and that even though I'm an ugly loser I can still kek them
>>
>>24417921
>but it's the international Chinese students that are just horrible.

KEK
>>
>>24418543
Yeah it's funny when they're often fat and/or ugly and they just look stupid as fuck
>>
>>24418089

Haha something tells me this idea is wildly fanciful.

I have told profs about cheating a couple of times, but it's useless to snitch when I don't know their names. I've only seen one lecturer yell at someone for cheating. I just think it's a serious issue that needs to be addressed more, particularly in math classes. No one is talking about it at my school because it's a super-liberal school where race doesn't exist.
>>
>>24418515
I've only went to the UCI campus a few times because some of my friends go there. That's pretty fucking crazy though I've never seen any actual rich kids or they're more modest about it.
>>
>>24417921
>I don't even mind the American asians at all, and am friends with some,

so your problem is that your racist ass don't want all these minorities at your school. sorry OP i can't help you with your bull shit
>>
>>24417921
THE JEWS OF THE ORIENT
>>
>>24418666

If you study a STEM subject at a school with a large asian population, you will 100% relate to my OP. Them's the facts. I've bonded with asian Americans over our hatred of the rude international students.

It is clear that you do not, of course. I would doubt that you even graduated high school with the way you presented yourself in that post.
>>
>>24418562
srs this

it's fucking hilarious

The upper middle class fobs at my school just wear gold jewelry it's the KE-KS
>>
File: 1448027648908.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1448027648908.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>take quantitative methods exam on Thursday
>exam is an hour long
>some of the asians finished in under 10 minutes
>I didn't even finish it and i'm not particularly bad at it
>>
>>24418727

Wouldn't be surprised if some of those shit heads were googling stuff on their phones during the test.

Back when I took calc I saw an asian guy ask to go to the bathroom during an exam. He leaves and then walks back into the room WITH HIS EXAM PAPER suddenly filled out, says to the teacher in broken English "I know the answer now" (he had asked the teacher a question during the test) and walked out of the room. Teacher was stunned, but it was a huge class so I doubt that he even knew that guy's name.
>>
>>24418700
Are the qt Japanese FOTB-girls also rude and/or classless?
>>
>>24418763
I'd say there is that 5% or so that are really intelligent and constantly get top marks or at least they did in my school. The only time I've seen an international student cheating was in a math class and he got an F for the entire class. He begged and said "YOU CAN'T DO THIS" to the professor and then got kicked out. I laughed because it was only a 5 point quiz...

>>24418803
The international students at my school were like 90% Chinese and some Koreans thrown in. I've never seen a jap in a STEM class before
>>
the more white girls there are in a program the shittier it is

t. angry white guy
>>
>>24418803

I don't know. I am not very good at deciphering which country an international student is from. However, I know from statistics at my school that most of the international students are Chinese.

That probably wasn't the answer you were looking for, so I'll give you that answer now: yes they are very qt and would have sex with you while squealing like a dying monkey
>>
>>24418835

Hey, sorry you're mad that I'm a white girl and still better at math than you. Haha!
>>
>>24417921
I blame communism. Their parents were raised in a closed totalitarian society where you had to be a scumbag just to survive, then they arrive in our liberal society which no longer applies discipline in the classroom.
>>
>>24418819

I wish I could've seen that. It sounds cathartic. I've never seen any of these cheaters get in real trouble, just seen the lecturer make some catty comments the next day about cheaters.

When I was in high school, it was always the stereotypical chads and sluts who cheated. I think it's some kind of culture shock type issue, because as I said the cheating in my experience is primarily perpetrated by the international students.
>>
i had some fucking korean cheat in one of my labs twice
barely spoke english, also caught him texting in moonspeak during a quiz once
really dumb, both times just stared at neighboring quizzes right in the open
unfortunately i couldn't fail him, but i made him work in a corner
he failed the lab final horrifically, it was hilarious
>>
Singapoor here. STEM is considered more respectable. No one gives a fuck about lit or art for the most part.
>>
>>24418437
>sufficient in English
>>
File: P79qlaR.png (2 MB, 889x1333) Image search: [Google]
P79qlaR.png
2 MB, 889x1333
Because hard work and education are important to Asians. I'm sorry you lumberjacks are too low IQ to understand.
>>
>>24419704
You might want to tilt your head a bit so your slant eyes could read what OP actually wrote
>>
File: 2zjbUMO.png (2 MB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
2zjbUMO.png
2 MB, 800x1067
>>24419722
What OP wrote is just a bunch of racist cliches with no proof whatsoever and doesn't warrant a response
>>
>>24419895
The OP is claiming to see these things with her own eyes.There's nothing wrong with answering her as, to us, this situation may as well be hypothetical so it doesn't matter if it's true or not. If it is true then she can act acordingly, if it isn't; it doesn't matter too much
>>
File: kIWtJF8.png (2 MB, 1067x711) Image search: [Google]
kIWtJF8.png
2 MB, 1067x711
>>24419986
>her
ayy lmao
>>
>>24420033
remember
>hypothetical
>>
File: 1416763441488 - Copy.png (36 KB, 300x492) Image search: [Google]
1416763441488 - Copy.png
36 KB, 300x492
>>24417921

>white female

Fucking yeastie get out
>>
File: 690px-PolygonsSet_EN.svg.png (55 KB, 690x474) Image search: [Google]
690px-PolygonsSet_EN.svg.png
55 KB, 690x474
>>24417921

Sounds like you have an inferiority complex, probably indicative of some mental illness. If your school has psychological counseling you should see how many sessions are free and get some help.
>>
>>24417921

Purdue?
>>
>>24417921

The thing is, asians believe they are superior than other races in terms of IQ, yet all of them aren't as redpilled as the few hundred thousand white guys on 4chan. Sure, they are capable of doing jobs like accounting and cooking chinese food, but they are ultimately worthless at art, philosophy, science, and politics.
>>
File: bam.jpg (68 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
bam.jpg
68 KB, 800x528
>>24417921
BAM!

aewrv33f45a6
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 960x960
Mfw this thread not roogjndn
>>
Because they aren't retards. Even if they cheating, they're smart enough to know that exams are memorization bulloshit that proves nothing and math is the most important subject.
>>
>>24417921
Literally all Asians cheat. Blatantly too. I don't get it.
>>
>>24420763

>calling an inarguable fact a belief
>being this much of a buttblasted cumskin
>>
>>24418543

>north face
>slumming it

If it costs more than $10 its not slumming you spoiled retarded FOB.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.