[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to be in a polyamorous relationship with a bunch of autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ani2[1].jpg (195 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ani2[1].jpg
195 KB, 1024x768
i want to be in a polyamorous relationship with a bunch of autistic anime girls. :3
>>
>>24417532
Everyone does, it's a nice fantasy m8
>>
Well be a hunky blond guy then.
>>
>>24417558
why do you say that? what gives you the impression that is the "requirement"?
>>
>>24417609
Those bitches are all over Kodaka because he's hot.
>>
>>24417532
Poly implies all the girls also getting to fuck around. I don't think everyone wants that.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with polygamy
>>
>>24417635
"he" is a girl ....
>>
>>24417698
That's Yukimura, m8.
>>
>>24417532
Man fuck that show. In reality with a situation like that the dude would have been plowing all the girls into oblivion.

But in the anime he was beta as fuck. So beta that the girls just eventually give up on him and turn dyke.

PS Yozora best girl. She was like a fembot without the negative qualities.
>>
>>24417660
wrong, thats an open relationship.

poly is the same as being exclusive, just with a more than two people.
>>
>>24417714
And what determines who gets to be part of this "exclusive" relationship? Is there an upper limit to the people that can be involved? What if the girls decide to be "exclusive" with 5 other guys because they love them as much as you?
>>
>>24417713
doesn't yozora attention whore online
>>
>>24417772
Then that's by definition, not a poly amorous relationship unless everyone agrees.
>>
>>24417772
that wouldnt be "exclusive" then you dumb baka.

if the girl is cheating on the poly group then its still cheating.
>>
>>24417817
>>24417829
So what you want is a harem then. It's okay for you to have 5 or more "exclusive" partners but not for them to also have that.
>>
>>24417871
*I* want a harem, yes. I don't know why OP chose to go for polyamorous, but I think you're getting it wrong.

Poly means that a bunch of people decide to only sleep with people in that circle. If you go out of that circle it's cheating.
>>
>>24417907
Yeah I understand that. But who gets to decide who is part of the circle. If none of the girls could introduce new guys then it's pretty obvious the guy in the group doesn't really want poly.
>>
>>24417871
the partners can sleep and love with the people in the poly circle, its just when you go outside of it that it would be cheating.

so in my example... all of the autistic anime girls could love any of the other autistic anime girls and that would be fine... as long as they dont go out behind my back and cheat on my with an autistic anime man :3
>>
>>24417954
no, its just obvious that the guy isnt a gay......

the girls could introduce new girls, or feminine guys to the group if they so desire, but obviously introducing guys into a poly group is poisonous for it in the longterm.

poly can only work with a strong male leadership.
>>
File: 1438456390126.jpg (169 KB, 1022x999) Image search: [Google]
1438456390126.jpg
169 KB, 1022x999
Uhhh... sorry OP but Sena is actually already my wife. You can have the others though.
>>
>>24418942

you tell him

don't let nobody encroach on your waifu like that
>>
>>24418942
>Wanting the one with no redeeming qualities except a 10/10 bod
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.