[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup robots, i just ended a 5 years relationship with my now ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
Sup robots, i just ended a 5 years relationship with my now ex gf.

She cheated on me with a guy in college in the first year, i got really down cuz of that, tried to kill myself 1 time, went to a shrink, got meds, stabilized a bit. Then a couple of months later i saw them holding hands out of college and went full berzerk mode, beated the living shit out of the guy, almost got arrested.

A whole year passed with me trying to get on track when she contacted me and wanted to come back, after a lot of begging and bad times i accepted.

Now after 2 years it seems i really couldnt ever let it go you know? deep inside me i know im not gonna ever be able to forgive that shit, the fact that she was with the guy who she cheate don me for a year and only after that she realized i was the one she wanted.

She cried, begged, really really asked me to please gave her time, and she was actually being a really good gf, she was always trying to make things for the best way possible, but its just too much.

I feel like fucking shit, idk what im going to do, i fell i fucked up and i feel i finally did the right thing at the same time, idk robots even if some of you offend me and calls me a normie for having a gf for so long in the end is not that i actually have much friends or anything, she never minded my few ammount of friends or made questions about it.

damn im sad. Sorry but im really fucking sad rioght now and i sincerely dont know where else to go.
>>
>i just ended a 5 years relationship
I'm not reading this, kill yourself normalfag
>>
Fuck off normalfag Jesus christ
>>
>>24417531
>She
You people keep making this mistake.
>>
>>24417564
i dont really think suicide is a vialbe option, but ty

.>>24417570
welp
>>
>>24417592
Trust me normalfag, it is and it's more respectable than crying about your normie problems here
>>
>>24417604
try it yourself then.
>>
>>24417531
if she cheated on you once she is probably going to do it again in the future. you will never feel secure with her, if you have kids with her you will always be wondering whether they're actually yours
>>
>>24417634
kinda true, i still feel like shit right now.
>>
>>24417615
I'm not the whiny normalfag Cuk with petty normalfag "problems"
>>
>>24417531
I've been there man. Although my situation was a little different time-wise, I still know that horrible feeling of wanting it to work but unable to forget the past.

I hate to say it but my advice is just let this be a lesson that there are some things that are just beyond your control to change. You must learn to accept that and then go from there. It's not going to be easy but I recommend taking your time to get to know yourself better and figure out how to be happy without relying on anyone else.
>>
>>24417709
really appreciate it brother, thanks for the kind words, means a lot right now. I still love that girl, i still wanna be with her, but i just can forget and move on.

Thanks again.
>>
>>24417773
Meanwhile she's out getting strange dick, what a fucking kuckhold
>>
File: 1447619935907.jpg (109 KB, 695x800) Image search: [Google]
1447619935907.jpg
109 KB, 695x800
>>24417531
good to see more and more failed normos coming to the robot side
>>
>>24417531
>>>/adv/

you aren't a fucking robot
>>
>>24417531

normalshit do the right thing and kill yourself like you planned in the first place, no sympathy from us
>>
>>24418859
never claimed to be one, you guys have pretty big standards to be part of your tobi club, all the kissless virgin at 20+ is hard
>>
>>24417773

>I still love that girl, i still wanna be with her

lol
>>
>>24417531
>tried to kill myself 1 time
WHY ARE YOU FAILED WHYYYY\
FUCKING NORMIEEE DIE ALREADYYY
REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1447900741360.png (16 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
1447900741360.png
16 KB, 174x231
Why do you fucks come here?
You don't even deserve to live, much less disgrace us with your presence. Get the fuck out, normie.
>>
>>24417531
>actual advice
If she knows that you'll forgive her if she cheats, she'll cheat more often. When you dumped her and moved on with your life, she probably learned a lesson. You did good robot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.