[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'mdrunk. I can't feel my face. But i would like to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: 1447442613828.png (140 KB, 736x627) Image search: [Google]
1447442613828.png
140 KB, 736x627
I'mdrunk. I can't feel my face. But i would like to go to 7/11. As long as I don't act disorderly I won't be cited for public intoxication right? I'm going to my oneitis house afterwards because im lonely.
>>
>>24417417
You should better have got done more
>>
Go to the 7/11, eat some food, and try to calm down and realize that a drunken middle of the night visit to your oneitis's house is a very bad move.
>>
File: 1439338636208.png (494 KB, 1242x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439338636208.png
494 KB, 1242x1080
is this you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pup7ux2WKlM
>>
>>24417417
if youre so drunk you cant feel your face its probably a bad idea to leave your house considering the fact that if youre walking there you'll probably get into trouble and if youre driving you'll probably get into even more trouble

also your oneitis will probably think ur a freak and tell you to go away or shes gonna call the cops
>>
>>24417453
It defnitely could be. I wouldnt bring an open bottle with me. I know that law even wheni am drunnk, 19 is of age in ontario tho so i am fine.

>>24417437
I dont know what you mean?

>>24417446
Okay, I dont think it is a bad idea tho.

vaptcha is hard
>>
>>24417474
What kind of place do you live that cops jump on anyone you looks remotely intoxicated in the night?
>>
>>24417493
God damn it robot, you're drunk. Leave your fucking oneitis alone. Let me be your voice of reason because I'm currently not shitfaced and you are.
>>
>>24417493
dude i believe in you family
i'm stoned and drunk as fuck literally every day all day and i've never had a problem
>>
>>24417505
Yeah, i think ill be fine just going to 7/11. im not that bad and im not undearage i couldnt be as bad as the kid in the video. im too beta to be that rude.

>>24417518
Okay, I need a coffee from 7/11 tho. So i should at least offfer to bring her one, right? It's 3 am she needs to wake up!!
>>
>>24417453
Why are they so mean to that kid ;-; he just wanted some jalapeno KD.
>>
>>24417543
Go get a coffee and a doughnut, maybe some smokes, fuck it, get a lotto ticket if you feel like it. Then stumble on back home and pass out.
>>
>>24417505
by trouble while walking to 7/11 i meant someone would probably try to punk him cuz hes drunk
>>
>>24417600
Sounds good. i really like the scratchy tickets. i dont usually get drunk. but i found out she has a bf last night so i was pretty sad.
>>
>>24417612
Oh. Well depending on where he lives, only he knows if that's an issue. I know that in my town that kind of thing happens rarely enough that I personally wouldn't be worried about it.
>>
>>24417617
correction: i am still sad. I just cant feel my body.
>>
>>24417617
Then go get some cheap scratchers for when you get back home. You'll regret it if you go wake her up.
>>
>>24417641
okay you're probably right, 7/11 has this great drink now in tornto at least called cuban cafe con leche or something it's realaly good. i know 2 cuban girls.

i keep getting number captchas which is really lucky for me.
>>
>>24417674
Don't worry about it robot, just go get one of those con leche's and some nice scratch off tickets. You'll feel better when you distract yourself, even if it is only for a little while.
>>
>>24417717
I'm on my mobile now m metro is also open 24/7 I will get some easy Mac andni will be very happy tonight (metro is a grovlcery store.) I will make it through the night I think. This will be great coffee and Mac and cheese! My bottle of vodka is empty tho. So no more of that. LCBO doesn't open until likw 10.
>>
>>24417792
Yeah, I heard you guys in Ontario can't buy alcohol anywhere but the liquor stores. That sucks.
>>
>>24417850
Yeah it really does. I stockdf up earlier today though. The LCBO stand for liquor control board of Ontario. They open at like ten and closer at ten pm at the latest. The beer store can also sell, but I think I read somewhere that they're foreign owned. I hope weed man makes things better.

I usually gate autocorrect, but it's great when you're incapable of typing accurately.
>>
Fuck off back to /s4s/ with your cancer
>>
>>24417922
Sorry. You're the only one who has been upset. I'm legitimate shit faced and depressed. I don't know how to prove it. I think in sobring up though.
>>
>>24417920
Yeah, auto correct has a time and place and that time is usually six or seven drinks into the night.
>>
>>24417417
I'm drunk and lonely too. Cheers
>>
>>24417922
How is this even /s4s/ material? I honestly don't understand what your point is.
>>
>>24417997
Cheers senpai! Im almost at 711 to get my drink! I am not driving tho I am walking I am not that irresponsible/
>>
>>24418051
Be around people if you can. Drink and be merry. Drinking alone leads to feeling alone
>>
>>24418132
I don't think it's fair to apply that advice to everyone. When I drink alone I can let lose and truly not give a fuck, when I drink with people I just feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>24418132
Ive been alone this entire time desu. I feel better though. I don't feel as sag.
>>
>>24418159
Then you've never drank with a true friend imo, but again the rule of thumb for anything is:to each his own
>>
>>24418190
Let us know if you win anything on the tickets
>>
Everything feels different, new. It's a good feeling.
>>
>>24418221
I've never had a true friend, that's kind of the point.
>>
File: IMG_20151121_040541.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_040541.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>24418224
I forgot by wallet. I only had a roonie. I just got a coffee.
>>
>>24418265
Sorry toonie, not roonie.
>>
>>24418265
That's a bitch, but coffee is better than nothing. Probably best to not spend a bunch on lotto tickets anyway. I've spent like $70 on them since I turned 18 earlier this month, but I won like $60 of that back.

Ultimately, I think the entertainment value is worth a buck here or there.
>>
>>24418291
Yeah they're more for fun desu. I bought a bunch for my friend when he turned 18. It was a fun time just sitting together scratching them off.
>>
>>24418291
Thank you so much for being so nice. I think I'm though the worst. I'm definitely feeling bessrt.
>>
File: weeknd.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
weeknd.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>24417417
I CANT FEEL MY FACE WHEN IM WITH Y0U.
>>
>>24418379
It's alright robot, I've been there. Glad I could do a bit to help.
>>
Just had a cop passed me no problem. I'm fine :^)
>>
File: IMG_20151121_042324.jpg (725 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_042324.jpg
725 KB, 3264x2448
I disregarded one bit of advice. I'm outside her house now.
>>
>>24418530

Are you in New England???
You are acting outlandish, go home and crash on the couch my DUDE

CHILL AT HOME, REBECCA OR JEN OR SARAH WILL BE THERE TOMORROW
>>
>>24418571
I'm in Toronto. Almost new England. None if of those are her names. I'm almost able to walk straight. I'll be good soon I think.
>>
I'm not going to make it back to my apartment. I'm going to wait it out at Timmy's.
>>
I'm always worried with this. It really comes down to the cop. Some places are more tolerant but it's illegal to be outside while drunk in many places, rowdy or not. It sucks because I enjoy night walks when drunk the most. I'm pushing my luck but I have only been stopped once. He just told me to have a good night after I explained I'm just going for a night walk. I work nights so instead of trying to make my life worse than necessary like my coworkers I just be nocturnal. I don't know why they try to act like they're diurnal but just have to pull 3 or 4 all nighters a week. What I hate is how inconvenient hours are here for booze. We have ABC stores, so it's only available 10 to 10 except for Sunday and elections.
>>
I regularly see security guards harassing homeless people who have beer bottles in their hands. Why the fuck do you believe that the rules doesn't apply to you?
>>
>>24419357

Use your brain for a second here. They are probably harassed for being homeless people with drinks in their hands. They wouldn't give a fuck if they were just some guy walking by while a little tipsy. Op could get harassed, but it's unlikely because he's just minding his own business
>>
>>24419596
Nah, police aren't corrupt in my country.
>>
>>24419627

Security guards are separate from the state police, they're kind of like a private police force. I find it hard to believe police aren't corrupt in your country though. Where are you? The fucking Vatican? Somalia where everyone is homeless and there are no police? You're full of shit m8.

Like I said, the local climate might me OK with normal guys who had a couple beers, but that doesn't mean every single police officer in that nation is that chill.
>>
>>24419755
Scandinavia is known for having a professional police force and law-abiding citizens.

I'm sorry that I had to break it to you that not all countries have to be shitholes.
>>
>>24419817

Yet you don't know what a security guard is?
>>
>>24419841
The security guards are the same. I know all their faces and see them regularly as I'm walking around town. I know that they behave well.
>>
>>24419900

That's not what a security guard is though. By definition they are separate from state law enforcement. Besides that has nothing to do with the discussion. Furthermore, by not harassiharassing people breaking they are corrupt. Lawmakers and judges concern themselves with the spirit of the law. Law enforcement doesn't do any interpretation though. It's black and white. Fortunately most countries the law enforcement exercises good judgement and don't care if it's not a problem or a particular concern.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.