[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 more days till your back at work wagecuks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Neet162.jpg (38 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
Neet162.jpg
38 KB, 390x390
2 more days till your back at work wagecuks.
>>
I work a day on the weekend sometimes :)
>>
Jokes on me I work today fuck
>>
File: 1446603194935.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446603194935.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>24417313
Actually I get monday, tuesday and wednesday off.
I work the weekend evenings because you neets and other wagekeks who are off tip the best
Not a friday night goes by where I make under $120 in six hours.
Made $104 tonight working from 6pm to 10pm, took 16 deliveries

15~20 hour work weeks.
Pic related.
>>
so the fuck what?
I work a short week next week AND I get paid
truly a good week to be alive
>>
>>24417358
Pizza chain or what homie? I'm considering a waiter job cus tips
>>
I'm at work right no though. I work nights, no real rhyme or reason to when I'm called in. It's about 1.5 times a week, 12 hour shifts. Not too bad since I shitpost most of it. I wouldn't do it if I didn't need the money, but wild turkey don't buy itself now.
>>
>>24417313
I love how persistent this stupid shit is on this board.
>dat feel when I have a good job
>dat feel when I have a great girlfriend and can buy her whatever she wants
>dat feel when she works too and spoils me with gifts
>dat feel when I can afford whatever I really want whenever I want
>dat feel when I can go on vacation two times a year and see new places
>dat feel when I feel the respect of my colleagues because I work hard and study at the same time to move forward

Enjoy the fucking basement, nigger. Life out there is great when you have money. Women, friends and luxury follows.
>>
I'm actually working Sunday night
and Thanksgiving night which is cool because I don't like my family
>>
>>24417396
yeah you gotta keep up with the joneses.
>>
>>24417313
There is no denining that working fucking sucks and its beta as it gets. But being a neet seems really boring to me. Like what would I do with my time. The ultimate way forward in life is to have your own business
>>
>Implying I don't work all weekend

t-take that you neets
>>
>>24417396

That sounds nice and all except for one thing. It's not worth it if you have to work for those things. I guess when you're a small minded simpleton who's time isn't worth much it seems like a good deal. You failed to do the most basic cost benefit analysis though. It would be funny except it costs you the best years of your life. I truly pity your kind. You won't realize until it's too late.
>>
>>24417396
>vacation 2 times a year

kek, do you get 4 weeks? i'm on a permanent vacation and get to see a lot more than you ever will since you will probably get married soon, have kids then get divorced. Have fun while it lasts wagecuk.
>>
>>24417438

Just going by your post I'd think starting a business might be a good use of time. How stupid are you that you can't pick one out of infinite possibilities? Do you really need to be told to flip burgers or sweep floors in order to not just sit on the floor staring at the wall with your mouth open and dripping drool on the floor?
>>
>>24417438
only retarded neets with no hobbies get bored. I can spend a day in the libary (free) and read books all day. Some neets are just lazy and sit infront of the computer all day.
>>
>>24417429
The joy is real.

>>24417449
Actually I did. I love actually achieving something. Not all jobs are meaningless. My best years are spend earning cash, traveling, enjoying my life with my loved ones. Sitting at home would just eventually break me and my spirit. At this point I don't have to but I still take language classes, I am working on my second degree etc. What do you get out of your life? Because I use the best years to move ahead. What do you do?

>>24417475
I get 6 weeks. Get to see a lot more than me? Like what?At this point I have been to all the continents, visited more than 30 countries and picked a girl that is real and that stands by me. Divorce? Maybe in time. But such is life, people change and who knows where she will be going. Also I am not from 'Muricca so my potential wife won't ruin me during divorce.
>>
>>24417574
what are you doing here on r9k normie?
>>
>>24417671
I came from /b/ few weeks ago. Despite this board being kinda empty I like reading about NEET's and robots. It's interesting to see some of the topics that would never survive anywhere else.
>>
File: 1447663834908.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
1447663834908.png
182 KB, 866x635
only 1 hour and 30 mins for me
>>
File: 1441613847193.png (142 KB, 321x378) Image search: [Google]
1441613847193.png
142 KB, 321x378
>tfw have to go to work at 8am
>tfw 3 am
>tfw I work as security guard
>tfw I can just sleep at the job
>>
>>24417750
what do you guard at 8am? Most places are secured at night.
>>
>>24417574

And that's where you show your true colors. All you can think of is work or sit at home doing nothing. The rest of us are out here actually living our lives. Doing things. Things that actually matter. I guess it's cool taking classes and getting degrees, but why do you do it? Those of us who are real people, not mindless slaves, prefer to learn instead of paying for a piece of paper that says we sat through X hours of class. I'm self taught Spanish. I learned it from volunteering at an esl/adult education thing and shitposting on taringa, and playing beaner mmos.

All jobs are meaningless. If you wouldn't do it for hot pockets it isn't worth doing.

I'm not caught up trying to move my life forward. I've realized I'm already in my life, there is no moving forward, backwards, diagonal, or downwards in a corkscrew pattern. My life is here and now.
>>
>>24417516

If they get bored they aren't neets, they are failed wagekeks. Such a failure they even fail at failing life.
>>
>>24417864
>do things that matter
Like what? If you self taught Spanish that is great! If you volunteer that is great. But how much time did you spend on that? You speak of learning, you speak of doing stuff. If you do that is great. But did you realize there are many NGO's that people work for and do what they like - helping others? Have you realized teaching Spanish is a job? At this point you mentioned two things and both of them are a job. You just did them for no money/alone.
>>
>>24417784
I work at a warehouse, I'm basically just guarding a gate my job is to take the car number plate of every car that comes in. Which is rare so I just sit there playing 3ds, reading and sometimes i take a nap.
>>
>>24417957

He learnt these things with real life experiences, not sitting in some classroom paying thousands for a piece of paper.
>>
File: DEAPm.png (39 KB, 227x234) Image search: [Google]
DEAPm.png
39 KB, 227x234
>>24417864
>All jobs are meaningless
>>
>>24418061
Again, I am not from 'Murrica. All tertiary education in my country is free.
>>
>>24418062
yeah I let that slide. Not really necessary to tell him about the necessity of police, fire department, doctors, judges, army, farmers...
>>
>>24417475
>permanent vacation

A vacation is when you travel to cool places and enjoy life. Basement isn't a vacation.

Neetkeks basically have no vacations, ever.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24417313
This.
The clock is ticking and tocking.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.