[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_inline_njjpvx44AF1r561jx.png (243 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_njjpvx44AF1r561jx.png
243 KB, 500x513
Challenge: Greentext reasons why you are on /r9k/ and try to justify your presence here.
>>
>>24416925
because i haven't had sex with chad in 6 days what a terrible dry spell ;_;
>>
>be obese wagekek
>drop out w/ GED
>use 4chan

need i say more?
>>
>>24416952

Typical fembot, why am I not surprised? You whore.

>>24416993

That sounds awful, fembot. I hope things get better for you very soon.
>>
>>24416925
>was told to gtfo by /pol/
>use debian so told to gtfo by /g/
>>
File: pic related.png (81 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
pic related.png
81 KB, 396x400
>25-year-old high school dropout
>still have acne
>NEET
>cut contact with friends and family after dropping out
>virgin
>eat about 800 calories a day
>skeletal body
>went outside for 15 minute walk to the grocery store a couple weeks ago
>felt accomplished by this
>haven't had any sort of direct contact with another person for three years aside from chit chat at the grocery store/posting on /r9k/

I managed friends for a little while, but going outside to see them a few years ago was too much stress. I cut contact again. I don't bother with online friends because I have a bad habit of blocking and deleting, I feel uncomfortable once they get to know me a little for some reason. Plus I feel bad for trying because it hurts peoples feelings to be cut out of my life as they get to know me.

Not sure why, but I always feel like every detail of my life is a big secret even though there is nothing interesting about it. When people find out personal details about me, such as my name or whatever, I feel like I am one step closer to panicking and cutting contact.
>>
>>24416925
I guess I'll give it a shot, but I'm really not that confident in myself. Here's why I belong here in greentext form;

>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
>>
>Fat
>NEET
>Contact with anyone other than my parents is a once in 2-3 months thing
>Barely talk with parents anyways
>>
can one of you please b my gf?
>>
>>24417068

Yes, I am exactly this way too, fembot. I thought I was the only one (I am OP). I've been like this for years - ever since I started using the Internet. That's the irony of it - by constantly deleting and changing things, we think we are changing constantly, yet we've done this for a while now, and that's how we have NOT changed. It's a twisted, funny irony.

As for the reason behind it, I've only been able to speculate that we are not that good socially, and so we panic when we feel like attention is being drawn to us in any way. It's a lazy explanation, but it's all I've ever been able to muster.
>>
>>24417068
>Not sure why, but I always feel like every detail of my life is a big secret even though there is nothing interesting about it. When people find out personal details about me, such as my name or whatever, I feel like I am one step closer to panicking and cutting contact.
guy here but i relate 100%
and its not some paranoia either

when people get to know me they dont like me
but when im this random figure with nothing attached i feel like i can make the average person like me
>>
>>24417047
it's great when women do what they're told now gtfo
>>
>>24417068
I don't know why, but I'd like to take a belt to you. Not because I dislike you, I just feel like it would be an enjoyable experience.
>>
>>24417119
>>24417150
I'm glad you guys feel this too. I always thought other people did but I've never bothered to post about it.

>>24417200
That's flattering in a way, I'm happy you don't dislike me.
>>
>>24416993
>>24417100
literally start eating less and exercising and you'll be a normie, there is absolutely no excuse for anyone being fat unless someone chopped off both your legs
>>
File: smug.jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
128 KB, 800x800
>>24417254
Even people without legs work out. Unless you have lost all control of your body, like ALS or something.

Then again, tons of people with ALS remain thin.
>>
>>24417254
nah I think I'll keep shitposting on /r9k/.
>>
I've lost all motivation to do anything whatsoever. Including losing my virginity.
>>
File: bb.jpg (54 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
54 KB, 640x360
>afraid of going outside and social anxiety
>neet since early teens
>even a shut in before that
>kv
>never fitted in at school
>parents didn't love me
>parents were bad
>no friends
>spend the day reading, on the internet, or asleep
>no basic skills or social skills
>unhealthy physically and mentally
>hate everyone who is not pure
>either sad or dead all the time
>no pleasure in anything besides sleep
i really want to kill everyone. but if not the second thing closest is to just kill myself. but i'm too much of a coward
:c
i don't even feel built enough together to be a robot actually. i'm a ghost and you know this
>>
>>24417288

That is interesting, fembot. How old are you?

>>24417298

>hate everyone who is not pure

What does that mean?
>>
>>24416925
>interested in the male psyche
It seems like you guys are honest about yourselves and the world.
>>
>Bored and lazy
>Got nothing to do
>Browse 4chan
I enjoy this board the most because itll often have threads that are enjoyable to participate in.
>>
>>24417226
It was meant to be flattering, I'm just an autist.
>>
>>24417335
uhh really innocent people who try to sincerely be kind. people who are untainted or at least come close to it.
>>
>>24417416
I smoke cigarettes, drink to excess, and do a vast array of drugs from weed to heroin and back to abusing over the counter pills now that all of my dealers have forsaken me. How impure am I?
>>
File: bunnie.jpg (280 KB, 1280x1760) Image search: [Google]
bunnie.jpg
280 KB, 1280x1760
>>24417416
I like kind, sincere, innocent people too. I often kind of people watch while at the grocery store and feel warm and fuzzy watching them do nice things.

Most people I see outside seem pretty nice honestly, although I don't talk to them at all. They just seem considerate and doing their own thing. I actually very rarely encounter anyone being rude. Recently, some older woman cut me in line at the grocery store pharmacy but I didn't bother to say anything.

That's about as bad as it gets when I go outside so not really a big deal.
>>
I like the board, some times there are really good threads here.
>>
>world doesnt really care about anything i say
>i cant speak my mind as clearly as id want to
>im mostly alone
>i seek a relationship even a good gf might solve that problem

then again, im just down you know rock bottom finding where i fit into all of this, it seems so surreal almost illogical how im still alive
>>
>>24417484
dunno. i'm referring to the personality not what goes inside your body.
>>
>>24417068
How are you a NEET if you cut all ties to friends and family?

NEETs don't have jobs, right?
Not in Education-Employment-Training?
>>
>>24417546
Thank you for saying that.
>>
>>24417502
I think most people irl are good intentioned, but most people already have enough friends or aren't single, or otherwise don't have enough in common with you for a friendship/relationship to grow
It sucks when you look specifically for friendships or relationships, because then the inverse becomes true, where the majority of people you encounter looking for more friends, looking for a partner are selfish or shitty people
>>
>>24417502
huh but most normal people are really cruel though. pure people are pretty hard to find unless you count children.
>>
You dumb faggots there are no females here
>>
>>24416925
>fat
>ugly
>bad personality

I like to call it the triforce.
>>
>>24417598
Most people in real life are actually decent people.
>>
>>24417298
>i really want to kill everyone.
I'm honestly glad you're too scared to go outside then.

But have you considered joining the hunt for ISIS?
>>
>>24417576
Autismbux.

>>24417585
Yeah that's true, I've considered leaving /r9k/ because I feel like most people on the board are kind of selfish or odd. I've been coming back on and off since around age 17 though so usually I just leave for a few months then come back. I felt better when the board was deleted. Maybe it's just hard to understand why they are desperate to be with someone.

>>24417598
I don't actually have any urge to interact with people so I have no idea how cruel they might be. I just meant from watching, they all seem pretty nice.

>saw some woman with her puppy on the sidewalk the other day
>people were walking by and petting it/talking to her
>they all looked happy and like they were having fun
>felt kind of happy watching them have fun while walking by

This is pretty much all I see when I look at someone, I've noticed most robots think every action "normal people" do is some way to spite them. Apparently, one wrong look means they hate you to most robots even though most of them are probably just having a shitty day.

Very very rare that someone actually does something to me that is "cruel" and it's often so small that I can't be bothered by it, such as cutting in a pharmacy line.
>>
One of you post your boobs or something
>>
>>24417691
How has that never been said before?
>>
>>24416925
>I like it here

That's it.
>>
Been here since like 2009. Was terribly sad when it went away. Very happy when it came back. Can't bring myself to leave.

I worry about many of the people who post here and wish I could help those who need it, but I am only human and am relatively powerless. Still, I feel a desire to help and do my best to answer questions.
>>
>>24417652
no they aren't. you're either really naive or you're one of those people.
>>24417667
m8 if i had the energy to do that i wouldn't be laying in my room all day.
>>24417668
of course they wouldn't do blatantly cruel things. they'll be breaking the norm. but as long as they can excuse themselves or get away with it they'll do it in a heartbeat.
though i'm no better.
>>
>>24417749
You can help me by showing your boobs
>>
>>24417068
>still have acne
Accutane.

>>24417668
>one wrong look means they hate you
>most of them are probably just having a shitty day
There is actually a term for that: Fundamental Attribution Error.
>>
>>24417752
Maybe you see people that way because it's the only way you can imagine them, because you yourself are that way.

They probably just seem nice to me because I imagine their actions that way.

It's impossible to get into the mind of someone else.
>>
>>24417759
poor effort, 1/10
>>
>>24417763
I would take accutane but the side effects seem too dangerous. I just practice good skincare instead. It's not as bad as it used to be but I always have a few zits no matter what.

Some weeks are worse than others obviously, probably just hormonal issues.
>>
>>24417793
Show me your boobs, please?
>>
>>24417808
Accutane's side effects are a joke. they're completely blown out of proportion.
>>
>>24417776
take what you said and apply it on yourself.
i spend all day alone. i have so much time to think. i've reached beyond this point. i'm not biased by my own image. i've put in plenty of thought into this. and the cruel conclusion is: people are selfish. all of them.
>>
>>24417808
Which side effects are you worried about? If it's the "suicidal"-type "side effects" then that's a crock of bullshit and you're worrying over nothing.
>>
>>24417808
Same anon.
I read it fucks with how people see at night hardcore. Also possible eye cataracts? Fuck that shit.

I would honestly rather have acne scars and be able to see them than not have (less) acne scars and go blind.
>>
>>24417848
Yes, I spend the day alone too, this is me >>24417068

Sorry, but I don't have any way to imagine how you feel. I experience something completely different from you, I like being alone compared to getting to know people.

>>24417861
Mostly the one that says liver issues. It's just a type of retinoid, would rubbing retinol on my skin have the same effects or is that different? Such as "wrinkle removers"?
>>
>>24417047
>using Debian "Stale as Mouldy Bread" Linux as a desktop OS
fucking W H Y
>>
>>24417068
Sounds like a girl from /soc/ who i befriended and she just deleted me out of nowhere
>>
>>24417924
What liver issues are you concerned with? Unless your liver is unhealthy presently, or you drink a lot, you should have no problem processing it.

And rubbing retinol on your skin would still cause it to be processed in your liver lol
>>
>>24417959
I know, I'm asking if it would be as effective as something like Accutane. Just seems like another option without so many side effects (besides needing to wear sunscreen after using it).
>>
>not originally from current country (Canada)
>feel like I sound like a retard when I speak since English is not my first language so I'm a little nervous with social interactions
>always liked this board for stories and things
>>
>>24417924
Beats me. Try researching a little deeper. Accutane was a cure-all personally after seven years of moderate-to-chronic acne and anecdotally, being two years off of it, I have developed no magical fear-mongering side-effects from it.

Although if you genuinely believe such things like most humans are decent people and you can't get into the mind of another person, you come off as the type of person that blindly believes whatever you are told and has developed no self-awareness; any advice or external communication would be fruitless and wasted upon you.
>>
>>24417986
vocaroo pls chinadoll
>>
>>24418004
It's possible. I'll ask a doctor or something about Accutane and retinol creams.

I am easily convinced. The way you described me sounds accurate and I have been told this before actually, almost in the exact same way. You remind me of someone I once knew.

They often commented that I seemed blank or easy to change and there wasn't really anything to me.
>>
>>24418013

I don't know what vocaroo is. Is it vagina?
I am Russian.
>>
File: 44.png (279 KB, 335x436) Image search: [Google]
44.png
279 KB, 335x436
>>24417924
when did i ever say i prefered to get to know people? i don't. i hate everyone except for the few pure ones. didn't i already say this in my original post? even if you spend all day alone it doesn't seem like you think very much. because if you're still this naive that you think that all people aren't cruel, then...heh. dunno what to say m8. maybe you just haven't been through enough. you reek of failed normie honestly.
>>
>>24418078
it is a website that records audio and it provides you with a link

http://vocaroo.com/

say what you ate for lunch in english pls
>>
>>24418084
Hmm okay, that's interesting.

My mistake, I thought you were someone else for some reason so I was a little confused.
>>
>>24418078
Anon, you're a peach
>>
>>24418067
Accutane is all you need. It comes in pill format.

Honestly, most women are like you. Possessing no depth and lacking any identity. Most people are the sum total of everybody they have interacted with but a lot of women take this to a serious extreme in that all they can do is regurgitate half-learned behavior siphoned from others. This is why intelligent women are so attractive.
>>
I am lazy. I am very lazy. I am so lazy I feel bad about it occasionally, but then I get bored and just do something else. I usually get bored of that, too.

Like this post I wanted to write more, but it's just meh. Sometimes you amuse and I feel good that there are worse than me around.
>>
I'm in this weird spot where I appear like a normalfag female. But I also spend a significant amount of time reading about baseball and I'm a junior in university studying math -- so those are two super "nerdy" (or just not traditionally "female") things that are basically 75% of my life as it is now. I also don't have a FB or any social media.

I think that the typical 4chan user is more downtrodden loser with a superiority complex than brilliant math geek, so I don't relate to the crowd here.

I used to go on here a lot more when I was like 12 back in 2007 and didn't have a life due to being in middle school. Since I'm an oldfag I probably have more of a right to posting here than half of you newfag fucks who were still in elementary school when that Fox news lol machine thing happened.
>>
>>24418125

I do not have microphone for my computer.

>>24418134

Thank you! You are very kind.
>>
>people scare me
>find it impossible to be my true self to anyone but myself
>live completely in my head
>am uncomfortable around other humans
>this leads to me being so quiet i scare ppl
>i also become even more boring and unenthusiastic when uncomfortable
>basically i am uncomfortable anytime im with another person
>stopped trying to make friends once i got two in 6th grade, one of them stopped talking to me in middle school and the other went to a different hs.
>stuck with ppl from my middle school freshman year, they all made friends and their own little groups
>i didnt.
>i graduated the silent loner and i will always be the silent loner.
>dating is a joke to me bc it never happened either, never tried, but never was that interested in it. i used to think i was asexual, so idk tb h
>graduated in 2014 and havent done anything since.
>never had a job and didnt go to college.
currently "looking" for a job, but the thought of talking to strangers everyday scares me and i am very unmotivated to actually get one.
>mfw pressure is building up daily as my mom tells me she needs me to help her pay for the insurance
>mfw she's always complaining about money and we've had family members temporarily live with us twice now and they all left on bad terms bc of her bitching about money every second
>mfw i will become her new debt slave
sigh.
>>
>>24418167
Okay, thanks for your advice on Accutane. I'm glad to hear the side effects aren't bad.

I'm not sure that intelligent (or stupid) people are attractive. I don't admire people. They often seem very confused. When I met some friends a few years ago, they were going to a college near me. Most of them were much more intelligent than myself, but also much more sad. They were deeply suffering, kind of like many robots here.

One of them was a mathematics major who would constantly ask me if I believed in miracles. I would tell him I wasn't sure everyday, but he would continually ask. It seemed like he was trying to make me see each day as a miracle. He still struggled with depression and loneliness daily.

Maybe that was the difference between us. I wasn't looking to suffer or sacrifice myself for knowledge but I was only willing to do it for comfort. Sometimes I think I want things, but then I obtain them and realize that I didn't really want them. I just enjoyed desiring them. I have considered studying, I have considered trying to have a normal life but each attempt is just met with realizing that I am grasping at absolutely nothing. I feel deeply content and warm in my own life, I feel like people are kind and considerate. I am usually tickled just watching. I haven't felt hurt for a long time.

At least, I won't suffering and knowledgeable. I just want to view reality from a distance.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.