[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a female orbiter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 22
File: 1447424853815.png (618 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447424853815.png
618 KB, 1280x720
Have you ever had a female orbiter?
>>
Yes, but only recently, I moved back to my hometown and am working a fast food job (lol) and there's lots of young girls there who think that i'm the shit just for having a car. There's a chubby 17 year old there who orbits me. It's a lot different than I thought it'd be. Like, she just makes lots of sexual jokes and asks me to be her boyfriend a lot, it's not timid shadowing, like what I've seen.
>>
highschool, had a stacy like me, saw her spying on me when I walked by her house to school
>>
>>24416277
they're usually really undesirable
>>
Yes and I felt molested
>>
I wish I did. No one will ever love me, you're all fucking lucky.
>>
Yes, she texts me lewd stuff
>>
>>24416574
Same boat here. Always orbiting, never being orbited
>>
>>24416277
I think I do actually
>>
>>24416622
might as well kill ourselves
>>
Yeah. It's a girl who's borderline retarded. I'm nice to her out of pity, it's really opened my eyes to how girls feel when someone they're not attracted to orbits them.

I don't orbit tbqh.
>>
>>24416636
I'm on it. I just gotta wait for this girl to respond. Plz respond. ;_;
>>
File: 1328505084694.gif (180 KB, 135x111) Image search: [Google]
1328505084694.gif
180 KB, 135x111
>>24416277

mfw I think I have.
>>
All you guys talking about having women like you make me want to go on a killing spree because I'll never have this.
>>
File: 1419307814396.jpg (35 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
1419307814396.jpg
35 KB, 433x380
What is a female orbiter like?
>>
I had a ton of girls who liked me in high school but I was too much of a sperg to do anything

But hey at least I don't have any kids
>>
File: stitches.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
stitches.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>24416656
Thanks for some pity anon.

I always feel annoyed and tired but also they are human and I can't hurt them. I have also been completely infatuated with someone before so I try to understand how they feel too and not let it get to me too much.
>>
>>24416673

They tend to be:

>ugly, which is why they orbit
>very clingy

Gives you an idea as to what it's like to be a woman and have some ugly guy orbit you.
>>
File: smug.jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
128 KB, 800x800
>>24416670
>No empathy
>I can't be happy for people, even other males
I can tell you right now why you don't have one.
>>
>>24416770
Exactly so I might as well do that and kill myself. There's no fucking hope for me. I'm not getting any prettier.
>>
I do, she's alright I guess.
I tell her she can do so much better than me and she's wasting her time by talking to someone like me.

Especially since I have a gf
>>
Female orbiter here. I'm a fatty but working hard on getting into shape, my dream is to have one of these guys whip my ass into shape, then let me worship and take care of him forever. I can tell when they get bothered with me messaging them so often, so i try my best to back off for 24 hours every couple days.
>>
>>24416928
How do I get you to orbit me?
>>
>>24416801
I'm sorry you feel so alone with your intrusive thoughts anon. I don't want you to hurt yourself.

There are ways to develop empathy. It's a wonderful feeling, you can always look into it yourself if you want.
>>
A fat girl, a black girl, and a weird emo chick. All were in my senior year of high school.
>>
>>24416656
I had one in grade school and another at the end of high school and they were both borderline retarded. I guess I just attract the type.
>>
>>24416951
It's great you feel that way when you have everything I ever want in this world and I'll never have it. Then you normalfags come to my board and fucking ruin it by talking about women and making me feel even worse. There's no happiness in my life. You have no idea what it's like to be a robot.
>>
>>24416277

I am extremely suspicious that a neighbor of mine is orbiting me. She seems like a mix between a bitchy club girl and an introverted sweet girl. I catch her looking at me when I am having a smoke on my balcony, and almost every single time I go out into the hallway, I hear a thud up against her door, like someone is quickly going to look through the peephole. I tested this - a few times, I messed up my hair, and I can hear her saying things like "holy shit that is a bad style, put it back to how it was".

I like to tell myself it's all my paranoia and it's not real, but it happens consistently and I want it to stop.
>>
Kinda but I just ignore them and they go away

Yess I'm that autistic but I like to not be bothered.
>>
>>24417024

That's not autistic, you spend too much time on 4chan.
>>
>>24417011
Enjoy your schizophrenia.
>>
>>24416277
Yes, and I just turned her into a fwb after rejecting her tonight.
>>
>>24416946
Don't be an asshole, make laugh, and lead me on just a bit.
>>
Can you fucking normies get off this board? Can't you post about women liking you on /soc/ or something?
>>
>>24417078
Welp I guess its fucking hopeless. There's no way for a introverted robot to get true love.
>>
>>24416928
I don't even care that you're fat. You can just skip straight to the worshiping and taking care of me part.

Not that you would ever want me.
>>
>>24417057

Well, other people have told me that she indeed does stare at me, but it doesn't matter. Paranoia or reality, nothing will happen, I just want the distractions to stop.
>>
Used to. I ignored her until she went away. She wasn't that bad looking, so she got a boyfriend a few months after orbiting me for like half a year.
>>
My ex is kinda doing it right now, wishing we'd be back together.

>cheated on me twice at the beginning of our relationship
>since I'm a beta and can never again get a gf I let it slide
>4th year of our relationship
>she treats me like shit, find small hints of maybe cheating again
>confront a couple of times, she won't admit
>leave her
>she confesses to "going out for coffee" and sending nudes to like 5 guys
>her ex friend tells me she's had people come over and gone over to people from her bar trips and fuck em, met men at hotel to fuck, etc.

Called it, glad I came to my senses, but I wasted almost 5 years, quit school and my job so now I'm with no education, no money, no GF and no job :)

Living off neetbux with a bad depression diagnosis, no hope for a future or relationships as I'm way overweight thanks to bloating like the michelin man during depression in the relationship.
>>
>>24417078
>Don't be an asshole
im
fucking
plying

I bet you only chase after asshole chads
>>
>>24416277
Yes. I considered her my dearest friend, and then realized that she was clinging so close to me because she had feelings for me.

Looking back, I probably should have reciprocated. She really did care, which is more than anyone else ever did.
>>
>>24416277
I've had many. A couple in America and. a couple back home and some weird Shia chick who wanted to cut with me on Ashura.
I'm saving my virginity for my waifu tho
>>
>>24416770
this is bait right?
>"yeah sure your life's shit, but look, everyone except you is having a great time, so be happy for them!"
>>
>>24417336
By "don't be an asshole" what I mean is please don't ignore me for days on end. Forget about Chad, my favorite guy I orbit is unemployed and enjoys knitting. I really want to be his sugar momma but he won't let me :(
>>
>>24417581
As a woman you have to understand clingy is bad. Clingy/crazy makes guys want to run for the hills.
>>
>>24417637
No it isn't, I'd love a clingy girl.
>>
>>24417637
I think that goes for most people no matter gender.

>>24417647
This is probably just a fetish. If it happened in real life, you'd be annoyed after a week of actual clingy.
>>
>>24416277
A few. Like 5 maybe. I dated one since she was kinda cute and I felt bad. Got a blowjob and that was it. Ended things with her like 3 weeks later. For the rest, I got a blowjob from 1, flirted with another and was just generally nice to the others. Only 2 were ugly. 2 were like 5s and the one I dated was like a 6.
>>
>>24417647
I'm talking about guys in real life. Not the autistic virgins on /r9k/ who obsess over yandere fantasies and bullshit.

If this chick wants real advice for real men then I'm just informing her of the reality. That, barring /r9k/ autists, healthy, sane men will turn tail and run in the opposite direction if you give them the crazy-unstable vibe.
>>
>>24417679
Not asking for advice, I like the self abusive aspect that comes with being an orbiter. No need to be Captain Save A Ho
>>
>>24417679
>I'm talking about guys in real life
You're talking about Chad
>>
I hid my relationship status on my facebook. My female orbiter started talking to me straight away, eventually worked up the courage to ask me to come get drunk and stay with her.

I said I wasnt in the state for social interaction. She asked a lot of questions. Eventually I told her the truth.

I told her that the reason my last relationship ended was that I got arrested for domestic violence and she put a restraining order on me and I could potentially be looking at two years inside. I said "however much you hate me, I assure you I hate myself more"

She said "I don't think it'll ever be possible for me to hate you"

She's keen as, a very kind girl, I know I am fucking toxic waste, I don't want to break her heart.

I'm fucked whatever I do.
>>
In middle school and high school yes, if those count.
>>
>>24416277
Yeah a few.

Most of them were pretty autistic, so I tried to get rid of them by being rude.
>>
>>24416277
Yeah. Shes sweet. She has all the the tumblr stereotypes. Also she's kinda nor my type (trying to find a nice way to say I don't find her attractive). Still feel bad doing this to someone else.
>>
File: 1327978909004.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1327978909004.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
>>24416277
Do sisters count or is that a given?
>>
In middle school I had two.

1. Indian girl who was really nerdy and was always talking to me. She was nice but at 12 years old I wasn't in to girls and she was kind of odd in the way middle school girls are.

2. Short girl who was kind of attractive in my home ec. class in my cooking group. We were kind of friends and I think she had a crush on me. She would always look me dead in the eye and say the lyrics from "every breath you take." So that was a little weird.

Girl number one blossomed after puberty and is now a 10/10 indian qt who I haven't seen since 11th grade and I wish I would've remained friends with her. According to her FB she's at a really prestigious university studying STEM shit.

Girl number two became a very attractive stacey. She has a great body and I have no idea what she does now, other than date and fuck chads.

All in all, I missed the fuck out.
>>
>>24417057
this tbqh.
well, i'm not sure what I have but I hear people talking when I listen to instrumental music :^)
>>
>>24416355
really similar situation, work fat food, and have a 20 yr old single mom orbiting me. She's like a fucking 8, but is so desperate it's pathetic.

It's so obvious what's going on though, she's got a kid and her youths fading, so she's trying to leech onto any beta kek she can find. Honestly I wish she would just fuck off already, cause I'm sure as shit that if she didn't have that bastard then she would not even consider me.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 334x393
>>24416277
>mfw qt orbiter
>mfw she pretty much asks me on a date
>mfw turn her down because I'm a fucking sociopathic idiot
I just don't fucking care anymore
>>
File: ccd.gif (1 MB, 374x384) Image search: [Google]
ccd.gif
1 MB, 374x384
>>24416277
Yes, surprisingly.

One was underaged and kept asking me to take her v card until I told her to stop and proceeded to cut contact when she didn't.

Second was with this blonde haired chick who had a really nice body and all, but she was kind of mentally out there and would assault me when I disagreed or got reasonably upset with her. It was sort of my fault with this one because she was pretty attractive and kept doing things like sitting on my hand and stuff so I winded up going along with this for a whole 6 months. I got to see her naked and touched & squeeze up on her butt.

Third was this chick who would just walk up to me and be like "Hey anon look, I have a slutty talent!" and proceed to show me she has no gag reflex.

Fourth was this weirdly cute christian girl who kept trying to take me to church with her, and then later slipped out that she wants to date and marry another christian man.

The fifth was this girl who would look me in the eyes and bite her lip when I had in depth and logical discussions with her about the human mind and psychology with her. She would make an excuse to have conversations like that everyday.

They helped boost my self esteem, especially considering I'm a chubby manlet.
>>
>>24421199
>>The fifth
Unless shes <5 and obese that sounds perfect
>>
>>24422534
She was 6.5/10 shortstack.
>>
File: 1425342417559.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1425342417559.png
568 KB, 960x720
there is no reason for you chads to be here
>>
On a few occasions. They usually weren't bad looking (few even being stacies) I just had no idea how to get laid
>>
>>24422586
You realize no one here really asked for orbiters right? If we were chads, we'd of acted out on those opportunities. Instead, we're all bitter introverts deep down and spend our days posting on Taiwanese Image-boards.
>>
>>24417495
Sounds like you and him are in the same boat.

Let me guess, you're a virgin with no experience and women reject you.
>>
>>24416277
Yah. Reason i didnt date her was necause she was bulimic, black, amd cutted herself daily.
>>
File: yan.png (42 KB, 986x382) Image search: [Google]
yan.png
42 KB, 986x382
...yeah, actually, now that I think about it
>>
>>24416673
My own was insanely attractive but also plain insane

She also was extremely naive, the most lewd thing she knew how to do was vanilla making out

Which is why I'm still a virgin
>>
>>24422867
Jesus dude...
That might be the saddest thing I've seen in a while
>>
>>24422867
Is there a story to go with this depressing image?
>>
>>24422913
They were her messages, to me. Not the other way around.

Not sure if that makes it sadder or less sad, but yeah.
>>
>>24422950
No I knew what you meant, the move to New York one was particularly too much.
>>
>>24422866
sounds like me
>>
>>24422867
Did you ever give her a clear rejection?

I'm dealing with a guy right now who have stopped responding. I just wanna know if he suicided or not.
>>
File: yan2.png (25 KB, 883x517) Image search: [Google]
yan2.png
25 KB, 883x517
>>24422941
Long story short we were in a relationship once, and then I kind of abruptly ended it when I realized it wasn't going to work out. Fuck I didn't know how to break up with a girl, it was my only relationship I'd ever been in.

So then she started obsessing and did a bunch of crazy shit to get back with me. I could post some of the things she did, I guess.
>>
>>24416277
yes. She told me every now and then that she loves me etc. Got a boyfriend as revenge but broke up with him cuz she still loved me.
She was pretty fucking ugly but i regret rejecting here.
>still virgin at 20
>>
Fat chick in high school. I was a freshman and she was a senior. Wasn't into obese rednecks with fucked up teeth and flat asses.

Another in college. I trying to get with another girl, but her ugly-cute friend would always "coincidentally" find me on campus and gave me free food (I was poor af). Realized I had no chance with my preferred choice, went with the orbiter, fell in love, lived together, planned on getting married, found out she was fucking dudes twice her age and any foreign guy who she could find.

2 years later and I'm still emotionally dead.
>>
File: Yan3.png (10 KB, 941x319) Image search: [Google]
Yan3.png
10 KB, 941x319
>>24423010
>did I ever give her a clear rejection

I...I wish.

No, I just kept leading her on, saying I'd get back with her if she did one more thing. It hit its climax when she sung me my favorite Hatsune Miku song.

It kind of fell silent for a while after that, but then I told her I wanted to give things another chance. So we met up on the pier, and the next morning I woke up to the emails seen in >>24422867 .
>>
File: joeytribiana.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
joeytribiana.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>24416690
This was me.

My last two years of high school were great. I never had to do anything, since girls would just throw themselves at me. Not very many, but enough to keep my self-esteem up. Which is good, because I honestly hate making the first move.

Now that I'm in college, all women expect me to make all of the moves and do all of the work during sex. It's fucking annoying, and frankly not worth the dead-fish sex.
>>
I had like 3 from japanese club in hs. I wasn't a spaz so they all interpreted that as being cool and they would try and cling on me and shit. It was gross. They were gross. Whoever says women can't be rapey have never met an ugly, sexually deprived woman.

Also some fat girl who I was friends with confessed a rape to me and I basically gave her amateur therapy and she orbited me, then asked me out and I rejected her. She got all mad and said what dudes say when they get upset about the friendzone. I then went out with the pretty one in our friend group, who had just won a part in some play competing with said fatty. It was pretty sad/funny. Still a virgin tho so jokes on me senpai.
>>
>>24423126
>It's fucking annoying, and frankly not worth the dead-fish sex.
The only sex I've had was with a bitch who just laid there. She'd do some heavy breathing, but that was the extent of her action. I've got a 7.5 inch cock, so it's not like she wasn't feeling it or anything. I got so fucking bored with sex that she would beg me for it and I'd be the one rolling over and telling her I had a headache.

Christ, whacking off is better than that shit. But there isn't a substitute for the emotional connection you feel when you've convinced yourself you love a woman.
>>
>>24416928
If you got into shape you would cheat immediately don't fucking delude yourself
>>
>>24423012
Post it
Original comment
>>
i study in a program with a 9:1 women to men ratio. my orbiters are

a 40 year old mother with a husband who constantly talks about how a guy like me would never go for a woman like her - she also buys me food all the time.

a literal 1/10 troll who i stupidly took the virginity of

a 5/10 chubster who comes over for the d occasionally but i'm trying to cut down on it because she lingers in a my apartment for hours afterward

a 10/10 ditz who stopped following me around when she finally figured out that i only like to act sexually ambiguous, i'm not actually gay

having orbiters is terrible. the female variety anyway - they need constant validation. the gay guys who think they might have a shot with me rule
>>
>>24416277
Yes. One 7/10, one 6/10, one 4/10, two 3/10. Didn't fucked or kissed none because of muh autism.
>>
>>24423586
Fuck off normie and go away
>>
>>24423621
Actually two 6/10.
>>
I don't remember how we met exactly but I used to hang around my nerdy friends where all the weaboos and nerds hang out on my campus. And eventually just got into casual talks and we became friendly. Since she was so kind to me I would be a gentleman and open doors and just be kind to her overall.

She is not really too chubby but not much of a looker. Kind of those nerdy not so in shape but not skinny white girls that you see in Walmart or is a fan of anime. I liked getting the attention and how she actually thinks about shit.

I even met with her and her friends to the county fair. Before and after she became increasingly clingy. She was giving me signs doing cringy shit like running after me when I passed her walking not knowing it was her.

I wasn't attracted to her too much, and she's not somebody I'd like to be seen with. She said she has a boyfriend and yet still acts like nothing happened. She likes to give me hugs, I hardly see her.

I feel stupid for not seeing the obvious signs earlier, but anyways I didn't feel right settling for someone acting weird over me when I wasn't really too into them.
>>
I DON'T KNOW MAN!!!!
>>
>>24423538
Well, I already said about how she sung me the Hatsuna Miku song.

She also wrote a novel for me and left it at my doorstep with cookies.

Also, she recorded a video of herself playing the guitar and singing to me. I have the first part on my youtube, should I share it?
>>
yeah , one was special needs and the other was borderline psychotic

I've heard my sister's friends think I'm cute now that I'm in college though
>>
>>24423814
Your story seems interesting please share video. Also why don't you like her is she ugly? Did she do weird ass shit when you were around her?
>>
File: cockroach.gif (1 MB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
cockroach.gif
1 MB, 480x361
Oh yeah

She was like a 6/10, and really disliked throughout school.

She only really liked me because I looked like some chad she used to date. Used to message me all the time, but being a 16 year old autist I never wanted to do anything. Kept it up for absolute ages though, leading her on and that, because she used to buy me presents and make me cakes / etc to why the fuck wouldn't I.

For a good few years I never bought any videogames, I'd just hint that I liked something and she'd buy it for me.
>>
>>24423863
Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXFyHkcDgiI

It's only the first snippet of the video

As to why I didn't like her, it was mostly
>>
>>24423902
Fuck, I forgot to finish my damn sentence

It was mostly because she was annoying around my friends
>>
yes. earlier this year i was at a mental hospital, and she was the only one i actually talked to there cause she was the only one who made an effort to talk to me as i'm really quiet. and we would sit together and talk about a lot of things, life and stuff. she told me she was a lesbian and i told her that i wasn't entirely sure of my sexuality but that i was currently interested in a guy. she told me she had a crush on a grill, but as time went on she would ask me more and more about the guy and told me she didn't like the girl anymore and stuff. then after i left the hospital, she would call me up a lot, but i never picked up cause i was really busy all summer, i would text her back like once in a while. then, she literally called me every weekend for months after, never picked, sent me messages on facebook, texted me. i feel really bad about ignoring her but i had a lot going on and didn't at all feel like being around people, especially when i went back to school after summer and yeah. she only gave up a few weeks ago i guess.
>>
Got one right now. Don't know how to feel about it. All my past relationships failed because I just can't give as much attention as they want me to. I can't be bothered to find another relationship because I wouldn't want to disappoint yet another partner.
>>
>>24423930
She's not too bad looking.

I wrote my long story already but yeah. The orbiter girls usually aren't very good looking or are below average. What really puts off guys is when they force shit or their cringey antics are observed by the regular folks you see everyday. It's like ohh so that's all anon can get?
>>
>>24424043
I didn't see your story. What is it?
>>
File: 1397867362399.png (244 KB, 280x392) Image search: [Google]
1397867362399.png
244 KB, 280x392
I would always coax female orbiters into bringing me food. There is just something amazing about girls bringing you snacks or lunch.

Eventually they would demand that I dick them or advance the relationship, and when I wouldn't budge, they would usually stop bringing me food. They would still want hang out, but no food. And that's usually when I would start to avoid them.
>>
>>24424364
One about this chubby girl. Who I was kind to and she increasingly became obvious about shit. I liked her brains but not her looks, her personality was thoughtful but I never really had that moment made me fall for her.she made me feel akward and embarrassed sometimes with the conversations we had. She would compliment me or say forced shit. I care for her as a friend maybe something can happen in the future. But I think she is just looking for acceptance from guys since she was telling me she was looking for online dating and I doubt any guys would ever approach her based off looks.

Maybe I would be happier if I perused her but it didn't feel right. It was a gut feeling didn't have that emotional attachment
>>
>>24424535
Aah, I see.
>>
File: 1344576889962.jpg (255 KB, 646x624) Image search: [Google]
1344576889962.jpg
255 KB, 646x624
>>24424518
>someone, somewhere, is complaining about being foodzoned by a guy
>tfw
>>
>>24424673
Don't fantasize too much anon it's always the girls you wouldn't want to be around.
>>
File: 1443916080569.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1443916080569.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>24424518
>oh wow that looks nice, shame I don't have my wallet with me
>oh haha don't worry anon I can buy it for you

>mfw I did
>>
>>24416760
Nail on the fucking head. Ugly and clingy.

My orbiter was also a weeb (which would be fine, but she also had shit-taste, which was unforgivable). She would try to act out "tsundere" routines on me, which was infuriating. I would tell her to fuck off, but she would eventually float back my way like a stray diaper in a swimming pool.
>>
File: 1373968631958.jpg (49 KB, 351x292) Image search: [Google]
1373968631958.jpg
49 KB, 351x292
>>24424717
I guess. Sometimes I get shitfaced and accidentally "pick up" qts from omegle since the deluge of alcohol manages to drown my inner autism for long enough that I get them to skype with me. The next day I am afraid to talk to them and end up blocking them if they haven't done it to me already. I have had over 15 skype accounts so far.

Even if I managed to lure someone into a relationship with me in real life I don't think I could handle it. I'm possessive enough that I wouldn't allow them to have any social contacts besides their immediate family and myself or else I'd go mad with paranoia. Only choice seems to be a fellow NEET with agoraphobia or something else that prevents them from living a normal life.
>>
File: 1437871703200.jpg (83 KB, 717x640) Image search: [Google]
1437871703200.jpg
83 KB, 717x640
I feel like my fiance and I are both beta orbiters of each other.

She's been on reddit for God knows how long and I've been on 4chan since 2006.

It's basically autism incarnate.
>>
I tried to be female orbiter but, the guys try to get with me. I felt maybe they are too beta???? I really want friends to orbit around but, I don't know how to make friends at age 30.
>>
File: 1403327354678.jpg (546 KB, 1279x1534) Image search: [Google]
1403327354678.jpg
546 KB, 1279x1534
>>24424673
>foodzoned
I love this senpai desu
>>
File: 1444989830553.jpg (44 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
1444989830553.jpg
44 KB, 500x660
>>24416355
She's gonna abduct you some day, tie you up and sit on your face.
>>
>>24416277
Yeah. A few. It's pretty awful
>>
File: 1372763578894.jpg (58 KB, 454x486) Image search: [Google]
1372763578894.jpg
58 KB, 454x486
>>24424914
>tfw loving beta gf who thinks you have the greatest cock on the planet
feels so damn good family
>>
>>24424914
That pic would be pretty hot but the nosering totally ruins it.
>>
>>24424919
You are probably to attractive to be a orbitor , or are to flirty. What do you look like?(out of 10)
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.