[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could really use a hug right now Also, why can't I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1446780210265.jpg (64 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1446780210265.jpg
64 KB, 500x700
Could really use a hug right now

Also, why can't I see the fucking image preview when I'm choosing the file to upload. Fucking Android
>>
me too

blox
>>
>>24415996
Why do you need a hug anon :(
>>
>>24416022
Got in an argument with my only friend who's like an older brother to me and haven't gotten a text from him since. Just lonely and sick over the thought of being abandoned
>>
>>24416295
what was it about
>>
File: 1424455280543.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1424455280543.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>24416295
Let's try and think of a way to make you feel better, buddy. Are you hard right now?
>>
>>24416461
Not really. I have a shit libido
>>24416378
It was just a stupid political discussion that got ugly. He said I was being racist. I haven't known him for that long though so I keep expecting him to just give up on me one day and never talk to me again.
>>
>>24416579
gimme the context of the discussion, I wanna hear if you were actually being racist, I can give you tips here

/peopleperson/ here
>>
File: Fubukiishappytoseeyou.gif (139 KB, 921x1037) Image search: [Google]
Fubukiishappytoseeyou.gif
139 KB, 921x1037
Here man, maybe a cute anime girl will cheer you up
>>
File: Fubukicheersyouon.jpg (130 KB, 702x1024) Image search: [Google]
Fubukicheersyouon.jpg
130 KB, 702x1024
>>24416726
Too big for you to be animated so here's another picture my man
>>
>>24416726
Thanks anon
>>24416640
I'm pretty sure I wasn't. He's just ultra fucking liberal. I wasn't the one being an asshole. He was twisting my words. Just his whole tone in the argument was really mean. I didn't even want to argue, he's just a very argumentative person. I'm writing him a letter to express how hurt I was by the whole exchange.
>>
>>24416836
Also he told me to check my privilege.... yeah
>>
>>24416836
Libkeks can't argue worth shit my friendo, that's their strategy. They turn and twist your words against you instead of attacking the content of your argument like any other person should.
I dunno what happened, but I'm sure you had a resounding argument and he couldn't come up with a great rebuttal so he decided to make his own narrative.
>>
>>24416836
Could you elaborate on the twisting words? But yeah, as a very liberal guy i'm sure I hate the type you're implying as much as any hardcore conservative. If he really is the full on self-righteous tumblr type you don't want him as a long term friend. But yeah you should still elaborate more so I can help more (if you want)
>>
>>24416876
you know, not everyone is an extremist in their beliefs :/ The problem you're describing happens with people on both ends of the political spectrum
>>
>>24416926
You're right in that context, but from most of what I've seen it's Libkeks who usually demonize their opponent rather than offer good counter-arguments.

One of my most favorite professors is a libkek but I have a lot of respect for her. I know that all libkeks aren't bad, but there's a majority of them that should stop breathing.

Anyway, I didn't come here to start anything, I just came to cheer OP up with some cuties.
>>
>>24416998
Fair enough, and I know what you're talking about. I think its a fair part of both sides that should stop breathing though. fucking tumblr :(
>>
>>24416876
Thanks for your support, anon, but I'm not going to pretend I'm a master debater. I pretty much folded immediately because I was so hurt by how he was approaching the conversation and characterizing me.

>>24416898
We were talking about the terrorist attack in Paris and he said he had Muslims friends who say they aren't real Muslims (this was already mid argument) and I said "of course they would say that". And then he says he's disgusted by that response, by my use of the word "they" essentially (like blacks and " you people " I guess).
>>
>>24417099
Yeah, as a libfuck what you said makes sense and only an overbearing sense of political correctness would make for a reaction like his, fuck him. If he was willing to continue a discussion it'd be a different story
>>
>>24417243
Yeah, he was definitely being an asshole, but I don't think it was intentional. He just gets really worked up about certain things. Imma try to talk it out with him
>>
>>24417360
Good luck man, I hope it goes well.
>>
>>24417454
Ty anonkun. Without him you guys are all I have
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.