[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been thinking about the same girl for three months now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1418828578195.png (312 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1418828578195.png
312 KB, 640x480
I have been thinking about the same girl for three months now, and I only talked and ate with her once.

Robots, does this mean I'm in love? How could I tell the difference between love and infatuation?

I have had my fair share of crushes but this one takes the cake.
>>
pls halp me out ehre
>>
If you actually loved her you'd ask her out.
>>
>>24416085
I did. Like, twice. Always came up with an excuse.
>>
>>24415816

this >>24416085
ask her out
>>
>>24416101
Keep asking her out until she says yes, then. Or rape her into submission and then force her to marry you.
>>
>>24416137
I did man, I already told the other poster. The only thing that bugs me is she never outright said no. She just came up with excuses. I'd much rather her tell me no though because I hate thinking so much about her. I really wish she'd just do something to make me hate her.

>>24416163
Nah man, I ain't clingy (or at least I don't want to think of myself as such. I probably am because I texted her five times in a row without a response from her. I feel like dying)
>>
>>24415816

love is reciprocal, infatuation is not.

she actually has to like you back for it to be love.
>>
>>24416217
Really? Have you never heard of a one-sided love?
>>
>>24416217
you're a fucking idiot. it's possible to love someone without them loving you back
>>
>>24416234
>>24416254

Lol, I'm just going to type so that the robot doesn't reject my message, I have nothing to for you but laughter and scorn for being this utterly retarded
>>
>>24416281
kek you fucking stupid cunt. just save yourself the embarrassment and stop replying
>>
>>24415816
you're lonely
>>
>>24417135
This is probably it to be honest. Does loneliness do this to you? Makes you think about one person for so long?
>>
File: 1439303470550.jpg (19 KB, 237x224) Image search: [Google]
1439303470550.jpg
19 KB, 237x224
The minute you stop falling in 'love' with girls who show you even the slightest bit of attention, is the minute you will become so much happier anon.
>>
>>24417655
thanks man, ill just focus on uni and making money
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.