[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has thought about it? >Great friendship bonding >Reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: eric-dylan-commons-close.jpg (65 KB, 969x810) Image search: [Google]
eric-dylan-commons-close.jpg
65 KB, 969x810
Who here has thought about it?
>Great friendship bonding
>Reason for living until death
>Killing normalfags
>Immortality
>>
It's the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
>>24415596
to get fame you'd have to truly go out with a bang. i.e higest kill count or most innovative killing method.
>>
>>24415925
I totally have friends and live pretty good but the act of going into my school and pulling out a mag-fed shotgun and murdering all these fuck faces that walk around with a silver spoon in their mouth while I have to work my ass of for everything I have and on top of that I'm paying for school I don't even need and these cunts have full rides. Fuck
>>
>>24416004
What do you think body count/unique costume could accomplish?
>>
File: ahh.png (183 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
ahh.png
183 KB, 510x346
>wanting fame
>this much attention whore
>not being a comfy NEET
Just a mindset I will never understand. I don't understand why anyone cares this much to go outside and piss into an empty ocean.

Nothing will change nor will you prove a point, everyone will forget your name because there's a million who have done it before you.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 620x349
Everyone that wants to kill themselves should do it. Your glory will last forever.
>>
>>24415596
Europoors can do it the best way right now.

>be europoor and nothing to do
>terrorize things in the name of ISIS, shitting n their plans

Or if you hate /pol/ and the right wing
>terrorize muslims in the name of a political party, right wingers shit their pants

Or, the same thing for the left.

All you gotta do is leave some poorly written manifesto easily available, its not like normies are ever going to read it. You're all losers so no one actually knows shit about you, anythign you say that in that manifesto will be taken to be your whole life ideology.

Just pretend to be the thing you hate while doing it.
>>
>>24416087
>Calls me NEET
>Complaint was hating working hard for an illusion of success while all these normalfags have everything handed to them

You would be my first target
>>
I was calling myself a NEET, not you. I meant "Why wouldn't you choose to be a NEET?"

Go ahead and kill me if you want, although I don't go to school so shooting me in one probably won't work.
>>
>>24416196
>>24416244
Meant for you.

blox
>>
>>24416244
No no no, it was my mistake anon I'll spare you this time but I'll get you next go around for sure
>>
Id be lying if I said I never fantasized this
>>
>>24416335
Thank you anon, I appreciate that.
>>
NSA pls go and stay go.
>>
>>24416379
Green text now plox
>>
>>24415596
honey pot spotted

ahaha dude so many fbi here
>>
>>24416379
Intrusive thoughts aren't that unusual, try MDMA or LSD if you don't want to think about it anymore.

It's good for treating things like this, such as PTSD or terminal cancer patients looking for peace of mind.
>>
>>24416414
It was actually psychedlics that caused my mind to become obsessed with this, that mescalline trip when I watched https://youtu.be/VNl42X0KaHw
>>
>>24416099
Hatred is the shit
>>
>>24416540
>psychedelics
What do you mean exactly? Sativa?
>>
>>24416805
>Psychedelics
>Sativa
>Cannabis

Nigga no, I said mescalline
>>
File: 087.jpg (55 KB, 274x411) Image search: [Google]
087.jpg
55 KB, 274x411
never once considered it, but in high school fucking normies constantly joked about me doing it.
>>
File: 1443744738058.png (121 KB, 474x353) Image search: [Google]
1443744738058.png
121 KB, 474x353
yeah and this older kid that touched my butt and wiener told me all about the plan that he had laid out, he wanted to put landmines and explosives around all of the exits so that he could trap everybody in the school and shoot them and burn it down or something

he was all talk
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.