[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> You never had a childhood marriage promise with a girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1374798275768.png (58 KB, 698x683) Image search: [Google]
1374798275768.png
58 KB, 698x683
> You never had a childhood marriage promise with a girl.
>>
I made a marriage pact with this one girl in high school and she ended up having a kid with a nigger at like 16, and I ended up with her friend, who is also half nigger
>>
>>24415531
My mum did it with my crush's mum when I was 11

what the fuck
>>
File: 1.jpg (1017 KB, 1920x785) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1017 KB, 1920x785
>You never promised to your Imouto that you'd get married unafraid of society's judgement
>>
>>24415531
Maybe cos it's not liek animoo
>>
every gf I ever had promised we'd get married. They all left for Chad tho. It happens. You just gotta keep getting lied to until one of them tells the truth.
>>
>>24417309
if it's any relief I did it with my cousin back when i was just in kinder garden

we're both over 20 now and she became a slut
>>
>>24415531

Can someone explain this image to me? What the fuck is up with the different lighting in the 3rd and 4th panels?
>>
We made it when we were around 10 if I remember, and ended up getting married eventually. There was some trouble involving her parents, but we ended up alright.
>>
File: office_no_joe.jpg (198 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
office_no_joe.jpg
198 KB, 640x480
>coworkers girlfriend works part time at the same job
>she has a baby face with big ass (thought she was 15 when she is 22)
>they are childhood friend and have been together forever.
>>
>>24415531
I got fake married to a girl in primary school. Kissed her too.
It didn't do me any good and it doesn't mean shit for me now.
I still ended up a high school dropout, a virgin and a loser.
>>
>>24417339
Don't ruin the fnatasy of incest.
>>
> You have never met a girl in the first place.
>>
>>24417331
They all lied to you anon, the last one just decided not to tell you about Chad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.