[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty drunk right now /r9k/. I want a comfy thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 19
I'm pretty drunk right now /r9k/. I want a comfy thread that might help me to deal with the fact that the girl I love doesn't love me back.

So if you could please post some cozy songs, some cozy pictures, I don't know. Or maybe tell me to fuck off enough and I might kill myself tonight.
>>
>the girl I love doesn't love me

Ow, that's so sad :(

Fuck off.
>>
>>24415337
1 down, maybe like 32 more and I'll finally just fucking do it. Thanks senpai desu.
>>
File: whydidn'tyoulisten.jpg (176 KB, 736x541) Image search: [Google]
whydidn'tyoulisten.jpg
176 KB, 736x541
Hitler did nothing wrong.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
protip, you're still a child and you don't love her.
>>
>>24415374
I guess you're right. I am kind of a child, is there anything wrong with that? How can you be so sure I don't love her, what even is love?
>>
File: 1382584964991.jpg (522 KB, 1125x754) Image search: [Google]
1382584964991.jpg
522 KB, 1125x754
>>24415300
Here's some comfy shit for you
>>
>>24415349
>maybe like 32 more
you can lower that to 31
kill yourself
>>
File: bigbrother.jpg (162 KB, 1024x1234) Image search: [Google]
bigbrother.jpg
162 KB, 1024x1234
>>24415300
Cheer up you Nazi fuck.
>>
File: ss.jpg (202 KB, 1063x863) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
202 KB, 1063x863
>>24415349
I am thinking about it.
I am a good looking dude with a lot to live for but mine doesn't love me either.

I am broken inside and have been for almost a year now.
Here's a pic, I am sorry for the both of us.
>>
File: IMG_20151112_092228.jpg (164 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151112_092228.jpg
164 KB, 1000x1200
you want comfy? just enjoy this song: https://soundcloud.com/android52/evenmoreanimegroove

I'm also drunk, or at least, drinking
>>
>>24415300
turn that frown upside down you fucking kraut lover
>>
>>24415387
>How can you be so sure I don't love her, what even is love?
Describe your relationship with her and I can tell you with 100% accuracy whether you love her or not. Trust me, I'm an expert.
>>
Actually its usually the girl who likes the guy first so u gotta stop doubting urself op
>>
File: Albert Camus - 74_lg.jpg (160 KB, 1321x900) Image search: [Google]
Albert Camus - 74_lg.jpg
160 KB, 1321x900
>>24415473
Don't feel sorry for me.

>>24415491
WE're very close friends and have been for a long time. She's the only person who ever believed in me. I'm too drunk and don't want to relive the whole thing again.

>>24415451
not a nazi, just love german nationalism and what better period to see it?
>>24415395
thanks desu, I'm more interested in German tanks though.
>>24415485
what are you drinking? I started with vodka, now I'm onto rum and later whiskey.
>>24415490
I can't do that, I'm already drunk. Also, listening to old sad classical violin and piano doesn't help. Thanks for the sentiment though.
>>
>>24415534
Senpai, I'm 100% sure she doesn't feel the same. I'm always the one to tect her first and to initiate conversations at all. I appreciate the cheer up technique. I may be drunk but I don't think I'm tHAt drunk yet.
>>
>>24415548
beer, but it's Coronado Brewing Co.'s Islander IPA. 7.0% ABV, my fifth of the night and 8th total.
>>
>>24415585
oh and another song https://soundcloud.com/dj-fortify/irony-dj-fortify-remixxx
>>
>>24415585
Nice. I'm just trying to get so drunk I can't handle myself anymore. What do you think about me texting her right now confessing my love for her? I think it's a terrible idea since I'm beginning to lose feeling, or at least I think I am beginning to lose feeling in my fingers. I can still see kinda straight.
>>
>>24415613
Thia aonf is fucking GOAT m8.
>>
>>24415387
Well anon, here is my definition of love, take it with a grain of salt.

People put up facades to deal with other people, we do this because we do not have their experiences or know them, so we generalize them by acting in a mostly non-confrontational manner.

Love is when you are able to pull back the other person's facade completely and understand them on a level that they understand themselves. In my opinion, love is when two people share ultimate and intimate knowledge of each other, and the desire to learn more about the person as they grow and change.

I only said that you didn't love her because you said she didn't love you, and it's just a foreign concept to me because I could never love someone like that, if they don't feel the same way about you, then it means that you don't understand them well enough to know why.

Idk if that's helpful man,
>>
>>24415618
terrible feeling desu. I'm 25 now, I've been doing this for a while. I've been through many of those nights. most likely you're going to go through shit for it.

but the only way I learned was by going through shit so it's like you have to fail to succeed. if that makes any sense?
>>
>>24415548
>Don't feel sorry for me

Oh come the fuck on, man.
You can't be that bad.
Every heart that yearns for companionship and doesn't receive it deserves sorrow.
Don't confuse pity with sorrow, bro.

I don't pity you, I just feel your pain.
>>
>>24415648
This is not your fucking hugbox, autismo. Take your homosexual feelings back to leddit where they belong.
>>
>>24415640
the song was kind of made for remixing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq2iK8N4X_o
>>
File: 1444847966735.gif (316 KB, 400x212) Image search: [Google]
1444847966735.gif
316 KB, 400x212
>>24415645
I thought so. I guess I'm not drunk enough because I still have some degree of rationality. Better pour some more.

>>24415643
Maybe I don't love her then. Her mom died. I cried in front of her. She cried in front of me. Does that count as being close enough to mistake it?

>>24415648
Well, I aprreciate the sentiment to be honest with you family because honestly i don't habve any friends right now that know my feel with this garbage.

>>24415701
you get out this is comfy thread faglord. PIC SUPER RELATED NIGGER
>>
File: 1446702414896.jpg (841 KB, 1223x1063) Image search: [Google]
1446702414896.jpg
841 KB, 1223x1063
Hitler was directly responsible for the suicide of the German cultural nation and is absolute fucking scum.
>>
>>24415300
why the fuck don't they make uniforms like this anymore? All combat uniforms are a baggy blob now.
>>
>>24415701
Get the fuck out of here, moron.
This is my hugbox whether you like it or not, go post pee-jugs.
>>24415714
I know your feel, I also know how it feels to be a proud person and not want pity.
I feel the same way, I slapped my wife for lying and cheating.
I fucking lost it and regret ever hurting her.
It's almost been a year since the split and months since the divorce but the pain is still strong.
>>
>>24415740
because looking fashionable means you're a fucking racist
>>
>>24415734
But he had good style though
>>
>>24415783
Fuck man. If I knew you had a wife I'd have reee'd to be honest. but you seem like a cool fcking guy listen ot vapour trail by ride
>>
>>24415714
I don't know man, I think that only you can really figure that out, people dying has a way of making people cry. I would probably cry if the right stranger told me their mom died and was asking me for comfort.
>>
File: IMG_20150912_234240.jpg (141 KB, 688x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150912_234240.jpg
141 KB, 688x1024
man this thread is getting sad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaAfQd5srAQ
>>
>>24415835
Don't mistake me for a chad.
i am just really good looking and got a girl to be my NEET commander instead of a parent.
I lived with her for 16 years, reeee away.

Thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>24415888
Also, I love the new Chvrches album. Fuck peple who say Lavren is a feminazxi, her music is 10/10 would love again.

>>24415878
WE /sad/ here. I mean. The thread is a home for all the folks that never got their way with women, i.e. the non-chgad populace of r9k.
>>
OP here to bump my pathetic ass thread. Maybe if I get to 200 replies I'll consider myself a worthy human being and I'll maybe have a chance with her. Please Alicia, just love me back.
>>
>>24415734
t. JIDF
>>
Seriously just fucking end it you fucking faggot. She probably doesn't love you because you're some kind of faggot or something.
>>
File: kao-chan.jpg (529 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kao-chan.jpg
529 KB, 1920x1080
>>24416150
If by faggot you mean beta who doesn't know anyhting about anything, than you're right. My degree is gonna mean shit, what does political science do without a master's or a phd? nothing. Fuck me. I'm never gonna get into my master's, if I even apply. why the fuck does the world have to suck so much wang. I just wanna die but I don't wanna kill myself. Heaven you know? Why can't I be kousei and Kaori be real? FUCK OFF.
>>
>>24416236
You remind me of this absolute faggot that I play vidya with sometimes. I'm actually in a skype call with him right now.
>>
>>24416271
>implying I'm not him.

My best friend a online friend. Why even live?
>>
File: serene silence.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
serene silence.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHa3JTEJmOU
>>
>>24416330
Idk tbqh senpai good question
>>
>>24415300
I'm right there with you OP, except not drinking tonight. Maybe tomorrow night.

Broke up with my gf when she was being distant because work/family stress were getting to her. It was a mistake, I miss her.
>>
>>24416522
Thanks for this song. It didn't cheer me up, but it made me feel like someone else maybe understand waht's going on right now. I'm gonna give you something from a band an old internet friend gave me. I fucking miss that sunnovabitch so much. tim, why the fuck did you have to stop responding. Is it because you got what you needed and I was dragging you down? I'm sure it was. I'm so sorry Tim, if you're reading this than know I'm so sorry
-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnuW2x5X92M

>>24416567
I'm sorry senpai. I just hope you guys end up better than me. Sometimes I feel like I'm just taking one for the /r9k/ team, you know? I know it'll get btter for you. What was her name? Just give me that at least, I've got fucking tears in my eyes.
>>
File: 1385630591349.gif (437 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1385630591349.gif
437 KB, 400x400
>>24416522
Also checked m8 nice desu
>>
File: alone.jpg (142 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
142 KB, 1280x850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52FBvP7z2LU
>>
File: blurryface.jpg (69 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
blurryface.jpg
69 KB, 620x372
>>24416620
pretty good to be honest, i enjoy the contrast
>>
>>24416681
I mean, you'd have to have had a gf before to really understand but maybe if I believe hard enough with Alicia it'll be like I had a gf. She fucking stood in the cold for 2 hours with me just talking and it wasn't real. Why? I just want an answer. I know you won't give me one but I'm drunk enough to think that ayou might be able to give me one. Maybe she was just a terrible human beng and leadfing me on but she would never do thisd? why would I ven nbelieve tht. Sorry I'm upewr fuckiking smashed right now.
>>
>>24416747
she probably thinks of you as a brotherly friend or she likes you, ive never had a girlfriend either but i like to listen to these songs and just pretend that i have memories of companionship with all the crushes ive had over the years, no matter how deluded it is. cuz thats all i really want at the end of the day, not a gf or wife or sex. just to not be so lonely i guess
>>
>>24415548
>and what better period to see it?
One where Germany didn't get its shit completely rekt from the start.
>>
>>24416884
She layed against me on a weekend retreat we had for a youth center we both volunteer at. It was 10/10, the only time I was truly happy in the last 7 or 8 years. I could go into more detail if I needed to but I'm so fucking rumnk I can' enbve tell what I'm typing at this point really.

>>24416902
idk senpai. I mean, the tanks and the jerseys from that peripod were pretty 190/10 I mean looks at that fucking colour senpai desu.
>>
>>24416884
I will go into more detail. She's fucking perfect, I just want her so bad. She belives in me, she thinks that I'm something beyond the pathetic waste of skin I am/. She belives I'l be something, she's willing to tell me all the abd things and good things in her l;ife. She broke up with her bf not long ago but she doesn't want me to rteplave him. Maybe at some point she will. i have a date with another girl on thursday that I dn't actually like. It's just someone I asked because I sidn't want to feel so lonely cause Al din't like me. Sorry for the terrible typing I'm fucking so wasted. like to apoint where I might actually pass out any time right about now.
>>
>>24416620
Ella, meme name. But she was great. I've been heartbroken like this before. It'll get better for both of us anon. In my experience it took a few months, but I recovered.

Also you asked for songs, what kind of genres do you like? I have a handful of comfy ones I want to share but if you're looking for anything in particular, let me know

we're all going to make it
>>
This thread is dark. Best of luck with Alicia, OP. You seem like a pretty caring guy, I have faith you can pull through this.
>>
>>24416970
I'm not./ I'm into Chvrches, I'm listengin to A Day to Rember now, but I also like cl;asssical and sometimtyes NWA but like desu, anyhting. Just link that shit.

>>24417002
HOW DO YOU KNOW HER NAME. DON 'T TEMEBER TYPING IT OUT??? MAYBE i'M JSUT THAT DRUNK IDK ANYMORE. I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING,. I COULD GET USED TO THIS.
>>
>>24416964
nevr settle for someone who wont make you happy man, at your stage i can guess that you only have 2 options. continue being friends and not ruining your relationship or to risk it all when you tell her how you feel. sooner or later though your descision will have to be made or someone will make it for you. she wont stay single forever. on a different note, i talked to some chick today during class for a while, right before i left she said "awww! its too bad we won't see each other again" (she was doing a makeup class) and like the idiot i am, i just said "yeah, i guess so" and walked off. the notion of asking for her number didnt even hit me until later. fuck...
>>
>>24415618
>What do you think about me texting her right now confessing my love for her?
Don't. I've dropped a 100 snapchat drunk crying bomb confessing my love for my best friend

Don't do it. Drink to numb the feels, play a comfy vidya game, pour yourself a glass of water, take an ibuprofen, and dream about anything but her. If you really want to tell her, it should be sober and in person.

>>24416964
I've been there. In love with my best friend. She loved me back in a brotherly sort of way and I couldn't handle it. Said a lot of things to her to burn bridges and now she's out of my life for good. I regret it and wish I could have her friendship back. See it from her point of view, she's in a tough spot.

>>24417022
I don't know if this is considered comfy, but the lyrics hit me for some reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1npX5-CP0A

lord knows I don't give a damn about anything but you
>>
File: kao-chan2.jpg (87 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kao-chan2.jpg
87 KB, 1920x1080
>>24417089
Well senpai, I ahbve her on snaptchat I have my frej ds I mnessaged tonight on there. This girl loves me in a brotherly way. I'm almost sure of it. The song's pretty comfy. I can't undeerstand the lyrics but then again I can'ty understand anyhting I've even saying right now cause I've drank like amickey so far. or like it feels like that. If I texted her at 2:43 in the morning, do you think she'd be mad?
>>
>>24417133
She'd be weirded out, just like my friend was.

Take it from someone who's been in almost an identical situation: put your phone down and try to have fun with a hobby or go to sleep
>>
>>24417193
my bohbby is vedio game s but I c an't fucking sleep now. I'm crying now. I can't pay my shadow prest that has like decision making about when to yuse devorting plague or somrhitng idk. Should I tell Alicai at all or no? Should I just fuck my shit up and just be NEET? I want to be a NEET, that's all I'd be good at. Anyone can be good at taking up space right? Sory NEET overlords, I don't think u guys are scum I jut want to be like you so I can sit in my basemenbt and forget about Alicia.
>>
shameless bump from the OP fuck.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.