[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need to clear something up /r9k/ I see a lot of you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2deep4hs.png (698 KB, 700x440) Image search: [Google]
2deep4hs.png
698 KB, 700x440
We need to clear something up /r9k/

I see a lot of you guys getting mad at "normies" posting about girls they've gotten (and failed) with, or their past relationships or jobs, but you don't realize that's what TRULY makes someone a beta male. The fact that we try and fail pretty miserably goes to show that we're actually not good enough for the real world, that we're doomed to live in a perpetual limbo of just being beyond the grasp of true happiness.
>>
You're not really clearing anything up. We're self-loathing and know we're lower than the normies. At the same time, though, we're smug because we know their happiness is just a result of their ignorance.
>>
File: 54645456.png (759 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
54645456.png
759 KB, 1024x576
>>24415281
Nice try normalscum.
Get the fuck off my board right now.
I don't care if you're a pathetic beta male. This board is for robots like pic related.
>>
>>24415281
robots aren't beta, betas are average males, robots are omegas.
>>
>>24415281
Half of us don't even have the balls to try
>>
>>24415281
Shut the fuck up normie scum.
>>
>>24415333
checked

yeah i know we don't want their happiness, we want our version of happiness, but we're still not achieving it.
>>
>>24415344
>>24415403
we're all brothers, so you guys shut the fuck up and realize we're cut from the same cloth

some of us just know how to wear it slightly better.
>>
>>24415350
average males are average; robots lie between beta-omega, so we're all still robots

it's friday night and i'm home posting on 4chan, is that "normal" to you?
>>
File: 345543345435.png (245 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
345543345435.png
245 KB, 500x288
>>24415461
>we're all brothers
No. No we're not.
You're a normal person with a victim complex AND a special snowflake complex.

I'm like pic related. Pic related represents robots.

>>24415489
>average males are average; robots lie between beta-omega
Nope. The vast majority of males are beta. Beta is average.

Omegas are misfits, depressed shut-ins and sociopaths.
They almost always have no friends and are usually apathetic towards relationships and mainstream culture.
>>
>>24415697
special snowflake complex, i think not. victim complex yes, but we all have that here, so if anything you're kind of refuting my argument, your idea of robots isn't fluid enough desu senpai

>>24415697
fine then, we're gamma males. does that make you feel any better?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.