[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ways your Faggot parents held you back in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 19
File: 1380503744185.jpg (32 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1380503744185.jpg
32 KB, 558x480
/Ways your faggot parents held you back in life/

I'll start,
>Never bought me normal clothes so i always had to wear dad-core shit that was completely out of style and didn't fit me
>Didn't get fed sufficiently so I grew up malnourished
>Would overreact over the smallest things such as spilling something, being late, etc
>When kids would bully me in school they made it into my fault even though I was a new kid to the school
>Yelled and hit me all the time
>Constant mood swings made it hard to predict what their behavior would be like next
>Gave my siblings better presents than me by far
>Always brought up bad memories or experiences I had that I kept asking them to forget about
>Blamed me for things I had nothing to do with

How did your parents stunt your growth, /r9k/?
>>
a lot of fighting, I still feel scared when I hear a door slam or loud voices.
>>
I don't even know man. They're both pretty nice but my dad was an alcoholic (still is).
I think for me its partially genetic (though I don't consider myself SUPER autismo) I have hyper stage-fright (like full on terror) when in front of a class or have to give a speech or something.
>>
>>24414694
Kind of know feel bro.

What got me the most was the mood swings. They'd be nice as hell, buy me pizza, cake, icecream and be really friendly, then all of a sudden I would spill soda or something by accident and they'd yell like crazy, slam shit, call me all sorts of names and then make it seem like all my fault...

faggot parents tbqhsmh

>mfw they think i'll take care of them when they're old and worthless
yeah right lmao i wont even answer the phone
>>
File: 8198278-1.jpg (58 KB, 615x898) Image search: [Google]
8198278-1.jpg
58 KB, 615x898
>>24414718
>tfw u will never kill your parents
>>
>>24414718
Here.

>>24414725
The moods swings are the worst because it provides an uncertain environment which provides even more stress than a straight up harsh environment.

http://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/uncertainty-can-be-more-stressful-than-clear-negative-feedback.html

It was the same case with my family, he'd get drunk out of nowhere and we'd be in for a shitshow night. Though he'd rarely get straight up physically violent (he never punched my mother) it was constant screaming and stress and just a general "heavy" and uncertain feeling
>>
>>24414694
Are you me anon?
Just hits too close to home.
>>
File: image.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163 KB, 804x804
All throughout my childhood my mother would tease me about me being around girls. I know that doesn't seem like anything bad at all but I was a very autistic child (still autistic) and her teasing always made me super uncomfortable and now to this day I fear intimate relationships. This eventually evolved me to be really ugly and undesirable. I seriously can't see myself making love ever.
>>
File: angry.png (14 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
14 KB, 646x720
>parents are dirt poor
>decide to have me
>didn't have my own room until my junior year in high school
>never had a gaming console
>had to wear cheapest clothes
>didn't allow me to join a sports team
>didn't allow me to go out with friends but complained I locked myself in my room all day
>never congratulated me when I did good academically
>dad physically abused mom
>mom went apeshit and tried to kill my sister
>decided to lose weight because I was a fat fuck and my mother tried to sabotage me (still made it, though)
literally JFMSU
>>
>>24414785
>Though he'd rarely get straight up physically violent (he never punched my mother) it was constant screaming and stress and just a general "heavy" and uncertain feeling

Yeah same here. It was that + my mom hitting me and if I tried to defend myself or push her away in anyway my dad would yell like crazy and threaten me.

Really fucking shitting tbqh. Dad never really hit me it was mostly my mom, but they both said the worst type of shit... Regularly telling me to get out of the house(when underaged as young as 10), telling me they hated me, wished they'd had an abortion, etc. Also literally telling me to run away from home and they wouldn't look for me from about 12-15

Feels bad bro.
>tfw all you've ever wanted in life was a kind family
>>
>>24414617
Shit, my parents are nice and all, but goddamn I feel like such a child because of them. Their overprotectiveness and coddling made me into a fucking dependent. I'm too afraid to step out of my near NEET-dom because of them. I can't stand to be near them but I need them. Fuck.
>>
>>24414785
>>24414725
Also I've developed a masturbation habit since before I was 8 (maybe even younger I'm not sure) which most probably didn't help.
>>
mom and dad hated each other
daddy was an alcoholic and liked to hit me
mom was batshit insane, went through all my personal belongings/notes/poetry and made fun of me for it (thanks for the life long trust issues)
accused my of lying for attention when i said i heard voices (diagnosed as schizophrenic less than a month after i moved out)
made fun of me for being dumb/friendless/gay (even though i hadnt told them)
but after everything i still feel like im the disappointment and they deserve a better son. there's no way people could act like that unwarranted, so i must have been in the wrong
>>
>>24414817
>>24414826
>>24414869
>Tfw 4chan and online friends(mostly from videogames) were the parent figures you never had

Fuck senpai I wasn't planning on being sad tonight.
>>
File: 1447650035907.jpg (76 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1447650035907.jpg
76 KB, 539x960
Most robots have shit parents it seems. Why are white parents such shit? I know niggers don't even have dads but I think I'd rather have no dad than a crazy faggot that treats you like shit and hates your guts. Also white people divorce in alarming rates and have more mental illness. What up with that? Is it just baby boomers being pieces of shit?
>>
>>24414865
Only thing we can do is roll with it. I noticed I was turning pretty much into my dad (I started drinking around 15) and especially late (@22) I found I could relate more and more to him, he is weak and doesn't know how to cope and isn't strong enough to deal with his shit without drinking. I've quit drinking over 3 months ago, I'm not going to become him. He's a coward and a pushover IRL I have nothing but pity for him.
>>
>>24414915
>Why are white parents such shit? I know niggers don't even have dads but I think I'd rather have no dad than a crazy faggot that treats you like shit and hates your guts

Man black single moms at least stand behind their child no matter what, even when he's a nigger murderer-rapist they still claim "my boy dindu nuffin!"
>>
Made me be homeschooled so i got that slight autismo
>>
>>24414915
chads and staceys having a baby and being mad at it because they can no longer party and have sex everynight
>>
>>24414926
It just feels... weird.

You know what I mean? Like I could understand if they were consistent at least and either always assholes or very nice.

But their moodswings are just ridiculous, sometimes they'll look like they've changed and be really kind, and I'll believe them. But then they start saying all this fucking shit at the time and just acting like the worst parents ever.

Fuck senpai. Should I just cut them out of my life?

Get my things, change name/phone and never speak to them again? It's probably for the best but im just not sure i have it in me.
>>
File: 1447655897213.jpg (115 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1447655897213.jpg
115 KB, 640x960
>>24414943
True that, pham.
>>24414962
Society is fucked up.
>>
>>24414617
>>24414694
^Obligatory

Also
>Didn't buy me any video games as a kid so I've been spending all of my adult life playing them with no self-control
>Didn't get a proper computer until I was like 13 and didn't get internet until I was 17 so I'm practically technologically illiterate - and they keep asking me why I don't work as a "computer guy" like other people my age
>They're both pretty fucking stupid and couldn't really help me with my homework starting around high school, so became a college dropout
>Father always criticised my lowest grade on ym report card even when it was a B+ and the average was a C, so I stopped giving a shit about achieving great grade, and lost overall motivation for anything
>Mother is too much of a smother, I didn't start washing my own clothes until this year. I am 30. I never learned to socialize as a kid because she insisted on driving me everywhere up until my 2nd year of college and setting me up on play dates with weird autistic kids.
>both parents are hoarders and the house is shitty and rusted with flaking paint, so I have just no expectations whatsoever for when I move out. Living in any one-room apartment would be a step up.
>>
>>24414983
I'm probably not in the same predicament as you because my mom is nice and my dad is an ass only when drunk. I could cut him out of my life but I'd never do it completely, I know he'd bring me sorrow sometimes but I'm not going to be that guy. I'll take it, but on my own terms.
>>
>>24415043
Lol I just want my inheritance(i doubt im getting one but who knows).

If it wasn't for inheritance I would never speak to them again.

Can't you dispute inheritance since it needs to be at least somewhat distributed equally between siblings?(I think I've heard this but i heard it's a long, drawn-out process)
>>
>>24414915
>Also white people divorce in alarming rates

Seriously? That would have been amazing! Everyday I wished and hoped and prayed that my mom would divorce my autistic violent dad.

I guess one day she called my bluff (although I never said anything to her) and was like "anon, how would you feel about moving into an apartment with me"

I was like 16 at the time. What a god damn even-worse nightmare that would have been.
>>
>tfw 23 and still live with parents
>tfw I don't know if I want to leave or not because my dad treats my mother like trash and she never brings up the way he acts to anyone else

>tfw my sister calls me out for blaming our parents for my problems when she ran out of the house when she was in high school to live off her chad boyfriend
>>
ITT: Edgy teenagers going through puberty
>>
>>24414617
/normie/ here but let me tell you about this family i know

>3 kids, all girls
>while growing up they were forced to eat a "snack" before bed
>this was usually ice cream
>they were also forced to eat lots of food, sometimes 2 dinners
>they all became morbidly obese
>the youngest one was abused because she would sometimes eat slowly or throw the food up
>they were all forced to have bowl cuts (again, all girls) all through school
>all wore glasses, weren't allowed to get contacts
>they weren't allowed to hang out with friends from school
>the oldest is now 30 and still lives at home, paying her parents rent
>basically robots but they don't use the internet, just watch tv a lot

there's more but i don't feel like typing
>>
>>24414769
i think i know your dad
>>
>>24415108
I'm 30 and have two nephews.
>>
>>24415079
Unless clearly who will inherit what it's distributed equally but they can even have a hobo inherit everything if they want to.
>>
>>24415099
Your sister probably thinks she's more independent and though shit because she used her pussy to get away from the situation and she doesn't understand you didn't have that option.

Move out for your mother imo and help her stay with you. Make that a goal of yours for the next few years.
>>
>>24414617
>>Didn't get fed sufficiently so I grew up malnourished
>>Would overreact over the smallest things such as spilling something, being late, etc
>>Constant mood swings made it hard to predict what their behavior would be like next
>>Blamed me for things I had nothing to do with

Sounds just like me, especially the first one. Fuck you, dad. Half the kitchen was filled with cookies and ice cream while the other half was shit like frozen pizza.
>>
>>24415108
>ITT: Edgy teenagers going through puberty

>XDDD le parents being assholes during a Child's most important developmental periods which affects them later on doesn't exist

You're the one being edgiest of all. Don't you realize that small things in your youth plays a big potential role later on?

Criticizing a child constantly when they're trying to be creative for example could leave to them interpreting exploring creativity as negative and straying away from it as an adult.
>>
>>24414694
This.

>Constantly fought but never split up, blamed me and my siblings for their relationship issues.
>always brought me and my siblings into arguments that should never have had anything to do with us
>never resolved issues, held grudges towards one another and towards myself and siblings, would bring up old stuff as ammunition in a new irrelevant fight
>basically fucked my ability to hold a coherent and logical sustained confrontation/argument that didn't evolve into yelling and stupid shit
>never taught me to drive, still saving up to pay for lessons so I can get a proper liscence.
>kicked me out of home at 17 during my half yearly exams, ruined my final year of schooling (because I told them I needed them to shut up for a few weeks so I could study, will tell that story if asked)
>basically as other anons said, I fear any confrontation or loud voices because of the shitfests my parents always caused
>so yeah, ruined my schooling, never taught me to drive, and kicked me out home
>can barely function as a proper adult at 18 now, extremely dependant on my amazing cutie3.14 gf who has helped me through so much more than she ever shouldve had to.
>>
my dad beat the shit out of me on multiple occasions and denies it whenever i try to bring it up
>>
>>24414865
>Regularly telling me to get out of the house(when underaged as young as 10)

reminds me of this
http://youtu.be/p0j3V4auTa0
>>
>>24415271
Experienced this too.

>Parents yell and swear
>I say that they swore and yelled later
>"No we didn't, you'll make anything up to prove a point"
smdh.

I'd record it to show them but they won't care lol
>>
File: 1430714777398.png (23 KB, 1000x966) Image search: [Google]
1430714777398.png
23 KB, 1000x966
>>24414617
>Dad drug abusive shitlord
>Mom divorced him when I was super young
>Dad gets brain cancer shortly after, never worked a day in his life since but he recovered
>youngest of 3 brothers, my eldest brother has moderately severe Autism, OCD, and tourette's. my second oldest brother is very socially anxious, and I'm OCD up the fucking wall. So much so it has debilitated me from going to school normally, socializing normally, or just living normally.
>Grow up in this environment of constant stress, no role model, lots of wallowing in pity
>Mom busy working now, comes home late and is always on edge
>Tries to support us and our problems but it's just too much
>Panic attacks every day at school, miss so much my mom was getting into legal trouble
>Puts me in homeschooling
>away from socializing so long, don't even know how
>Mom can't be around, when she should be home she's always out
>No motivation, no parenting, no role model, no ambition

And in the end it's hard to blame anyone. My Dad was a huge faggot but it's hard to not feel bad for him. He has no friends and sits at home all day with his Mom and he's almost 60. My Mom wasn't there like I needed, but I appreciate what she's done. It's just a tough situation senpai.
>>
>>24415258
Hey man at least you're out of that horrible situation now.

Just take it slow but consistent and keep working on your situation. In a few years you can be in a decent financial position if you keep with it.
>>
>abused me
>made my siblings kill themselves
>poor life decisions made it so had to live on the streets or with drug addicts until could support self on own

I guess you could say the only thing that really held me back was being a sperm in the man that was my father's ballsack instead of another man.
>>
>>24415166

>Wahh I like to blame my troubles on other people wahhhh

Very immature and stupid.
>>
>>24415429

shoo normie shoo
>>
>>24415429
>Parents are suppose to care for you and teach you
>They don't do either
>It's ur fault you're emotionally and socially stunted u fag

Yeah you're real mature buddy.
>>
>>24415429
Holy fuck you're being a humongous faggot
>>
>>24415429
it must be great to have a loving family
fuck you, man
>>
>>24415459
>>24415463

Kek my dad left me before I was even born and my mom suffered depression for being a single mother yet you don't see me blaming them for my troubles.

This board is full of pussies and 1st world spoiled kids I tell you. Maybe if you didn't act like a little shit mommy would have bought you the iPhone 6 but you did and now you're ranting on /r9k/

Pathetic and stupid
>>
>>24414769
i literally know your dad
reply to me so i can confirm this
>>
>>24415561
You're an idiot.

We're not blaming all of our troubles on them.

You're saying that having no dad and your mom suffering from depression growing up had NO effect on you whatsoever? You're delusional as fuck.
>>
>>24415561
>dad not there to fuck up your life
>didn't have a fucked up life

gee what a coincidence right?
>>
>>24415561
>This board is full of pussies and 1st world spoiled kids I tell you

Leave then, who invited you?

This is just a thread for people to vent a little bit about their difficulties in life.
>>
>>24415584
senpai it's an image from google images.
>>
>>24415561
>my mom suffered depression for being a single mother

depression isn't something that you get from a set of circumstances, it just happens.
>>
>>24415622
fine
but i know his dad
>>
>>24415561
>mommy would have bought you the iPhone 6
LMAO
E D G Y
>>
File: edgy.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>24415561
I think your dad leaving you and your mom having depression a little bit more than you think.

You have no empathy or humility to be able to understand why some people might want to vent about their life struggles.

Besides it's not like I'm not working on fixing my life in every way possible. I am, but sometimes I remember bad times about my life and feel sad and I want to vent to someone and say edgy things and share feels with my fellow man.
>>
>>24415606

Graduated from high school, hold a steady job, have a great social life, have a girlfriend and side hoes, women find me attractive, liked by everybody, body is healthy and /fit/

Why would it affect me? Go exrecise you sad fat ass neckbeard.

>Wahh parents fucked up everythang for me fml :'((((

>>24415607

Nope

>>24415608

>Having parents
>Difficulties

Is this news feed of some 14 year old's Facebook or /r9k/?

Off my board now
>>
>>24415108
>>24415429
>>24415561
this kids so fucking edgy he's a circle
>>
File: 9.gif (17 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
17 KB, 160x120
>>24415702
Okay I wasn't sure if it was bait at first but now I got it. Good run buddy
>>
>>24415702
Read >>24415668
you dumb faggot

Why are you even on this board? Is it just to boost your pathetic ego?
>>
Didn't make me a citizen of a first world country. Now I have to carry the cross that comes with a shit-tier country passport. It was so easy too. They just had to take a trip to 'Murica and have me there.
>>
>>24415702
this isn't your board faggot
>>
>>24415628

Depression does come from your environment you dumbfuck. It doesn't just "happen".

>>24415668

>Empathy
>On 4chan

You remind me of those "I wanna speak to the manager" soccer moms in fast food restaurants and then claim they will never buy from there again as if they made a point
>>
>>24415717
>>24415726
>>24415731

> I had shitty parents now I'm a special snowflake xDDD
>>
>>24415702
>>24415758
>Supposedly has a great social life, girlfriend, job, people like him, etc
>Still goes on a board for NEETs to feel better about himself

either b8 or you're even more mentally damaged than us
>>
>>24415758
>Depression does come from your environment you dumbfuck. It doesn't just "happen".

Nah, cause even people with successful careers and lives can suddenly fall into the shit-pit of depression. part of the stigma is people being afraid or ashamed to seek help because they have no reason to feel sad.
>>
>>24414617
Only thing I wish my parents would have done more is shown me more affection. Neither my father nor mother were very loving/affectionate with me so as a result now that I'm an adult I CRAVE positive personal attention and physical affection to the point that I think it's one of the major causes of my depression.
>>
>>24415758
>>24415788
>You aren't allowed to ever feel bad or discuss things that strongly affected you in life

Shouldn't you be with your friends hanging out on a late Friday night?

It seems unusual how such an "alpha" and "successful" man such as yourself would be on /r9k/ on a Friday night.
>>
>>24415789

It's fun to tease losers like yourself and this thread is pure cringe and laughter.

>>24415806

Depression itself comes when that person itself can't control their thoughts. Doesn't matter if poor or rich, if that person is pussy whipped to their brains then yeah they will get depression.
>>
>>24415561
hope you die in a pool of blood.
>>
>>24415808
I don't really have a comment but incase nobody else replies I just want you to know I read this
>>
>>24415867
>It's fun to tease losers like yourself and this thread is pure cringe and laughter.

Are you sure you're "liked by everybody"?

Because you seem like a pretty insufferable faggot.
>>
>>24415838

I work on weekends so my Friday nights are actually on weekdays. Not surprised a failure robot like you doesn't even know what a weekend shift is

Also, do you often get friendzoned by women? Because you sound like a pussy t b h
>>
>>24415867
We get it. You baited us hard. Please just stop posting
>>
>>24415806

>implying that material success is at all related to happiness

People who've convinced themselves that having a "successful career" will make them happy are obviously at risk for depression since they're going to discover sooner or later that it won't.

Depression is 100% the result of your environment. You can be genetically more or less sensitive to your environment but at the end of the day, it's still the result of your environment. Sorry. That depression is some uncontrollable force that can't be fixed by improving one's life is a myth depressed people tell themselves to justify their lack of effort.

The best thing you can do for a depressed person is convince them that their depression is the result of their environment. Aside from it being completely true, if they believe it, they'll be much more likely to start making the positive life changes that will lessen and hopefully lead to the end of their depression.

Source: been practicing clinical psychiatry for a little under 10 years.
>>
STOP REPLYING TO HIM RETARDS
>>
>>24415894

We all have a different side of us when it comes to the internet. I'm sure you wouldn't call anyone a faggot in front of anyones face.
>>
File: 1446090781733.gif (400 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
1446090781733.gif
400 KB, 500x471
>>24415877
thanks, anon, you're sweet
>>
>>24414617
werent rich enough to satisfy my demands
if you have less than a few million in the bank dont have kids
>>
>>24414617
When I was little I was the smallest youngest kid in my classes and wanted to get held back so I didn't try hard but they told me I had ADHD and loaded me up on drugs long story short I was paranoid for years, quit it, always have been a lunatic and now I have full blown celiac disease and can't get above 125 pounds despite being hungry and eating all day because my food goes straight through me undigested and I always feel cold and hot all the time because my colon is in fucking ruins from shitting half digested food constantly after being told all my digestive and mental problems were just all in my head and I just need to try harder or take psychiatric drugs all my life, and spent years nearly mute from paraboid delusions
>>
>>24414694
So do I even though I was never abused really, atleast intentionally
>>24415941
>>
>>24415901

No.

Nigger
>>
>>24414694

Pussy
Kill yourself
>>
>>24415981
I could probably beat you up
>>
File: giphy.gif (491 KB, 290x170) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
491 KB, 290x170
>tfw my mom never loved me
>only gift i ever got from her was on my birthday,was a guitar on my 10th birthday
>learned to play all by myself
>21st century hits

( a friend of moms came over,i was 'bout 20-21,i was visiting for the weekend)
mom: oh,our family is nice and good and blah blah,we never fight
me: *insert a gif of lightbulb appearing over cartoon characters head*
>run upstairs,go into my old room
>pull out old VHS
>run downstairs
>put VHS in VHS player
>it shows a recording of my mom physically abusing me,she yells at my dad,they start fighting
>my mom has no friends now,just like i did,my mom was taken into custody, too.
>before i left to go back to the NEET life,i told my mom how much of a faggot she was,how she should have never been a parent,and i tell my dad thank you for being there,because he actually cared 'bout me
>my mom killed herself
Bitch had it comin'
>>
>>24416077

Fight me then
>>
>>24416128
what is your home address pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>24416110
nice

>typing shit for originality
>>
>>24416110
damn senpai

How is you a neet though without parents?

My dream is to get rich and successful and then not help my parents and cut off all contact.
>>
>>24416135

159 Western Ave W #484, Seattle, WA 98119

i will fuck u up
>>
>>24416204
well you are pretty far away but if I'm ever in the pnw you better watch your back
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1095x1195
>>24416180
these are literally my plans exactly

>mfw it'll never happen
>>
>Parents would always tease me whenever I tried to interact with a girl
>Mom would always try to embarrass me in public
And thus, I stopped interacting with women
I will never get a gf as long as my mom is around
>>
>>24416238
But it will.

I am doing everything I can in order for it to happen.

Start reading books, try to get a job, maybe get back into college if you can senpai. You can do it just work hard, set a goal and work towards it.
>>
ITT:

Anons blaming their problems on their parents
>>
>>24416300
ITT child abuse apologists
>>
>>24416180
my dad helped me in secret, if my mom found out it would be a rambo movie
>>24416174
>originality
nice
>>
>>24416180
i also wagekeked for a while
never goin' back
>>
>>24416110
The fuck is wrong with you senpai?
>>
>>24416369
I only called you a senpai because of the /r9k/ filter too, you faggot.
>>
>>24415021
>>Didn't get a proper computer until I was like 13 and didn't get internet until I was 17 so I'm practically technologically illiterate - and they keep asking me why I don't work as a "computer guy" like other people my age

What a pack of fucking assholes.

>Don't encourage something from a young age or even provide an opportunity
>Bemused that it's not your career

Are they stupid?
>>
What is the edgiest way to cut your kukk parents off?

What is something extremely edgy you can say/do before you leave and never talk to them again?
>>
>very academic kid, all I did was study then vidya/4chan in high school
>parents literally never once told me it would be important to get a part time job, now I'm stuck with no experience whatsoever
>despite being 20 and living at home they searched my room, found >20 empty hard liquor bottles and about 2g of weed leftover, literally only cared about the weed, completely unable to connect the dots on me abusing alcohol
>act like I'm on some constant vacation waking up in the afternoon hungover when I consider suicide daily, you'd have to be retarded to miss these symptoms of depression
>"oh you're being lazy :DDD:DD xD when I start almost failing classes from sleeping all day and drinking, I placed in the top 0.80% of the state in my last year of high school so I should not be failing classes.

I don't blame them for anything since I had money and privilege, I'm just trying to fit the theme of the thread
>>
>>24416402
Tell them how much of a faggot you are.
>>
>>24416204
>mfw when I have a guilt free address near me to rob if I ever want
>mfw if it's not you it doesn't even matter faggot
>>
>>24416300
>>24416369
>>24416389
>>24416441
Man this one guy is really going into overdrive, huh
>>
>>24416264
we literally have the same issues
>>24414817
>>
>>24416442
>>mfw when I have a guilt free address near me to rob if I ever want

>yfw he's a neet so he's always at home and will bash your skull in with an aluminum pipe if you even try to, because he has nothing to lose

lmao @ u f a m
>>
>>24416369
Nothings wrong with me,she didn't have to commit suicide or anything,in fact,she caused all of this,if she had been a good parent,she would probably still be alive.
my Dad on the other hand,i want him to live for a long time,he was the best.Brought me to the movies,arcades,fun stuff,but when my mom found out,i would get slapped and punched so me and my dad would sleep in our car for a few days
>>
>>24416475
Fuck dude. I'm sorry. This shit sucks.
>>
>>24416517
much thanks m8
>>
>be 16
>gets a letter from a great college a couple states over in the top ten of your major
>great opportunity
>tells mother
>mother makes shitty, condescending comments
>get angry
>quietly says it's unnecessary for this over a great opportunity
>mother uses medical condition to try to make you pity her
>calls father and plays victim leaving out the comment she made
>father tells you that you can get the fuck out in two years
>not attractive
>education dependent because low self-esteem and need to be noticed
>many more accounts of being ignored and guilted through childhood
Tfw I just said stop trying to make me pity you. I have a great opportunity sitting in my lap.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-21-02-00-14.png (456 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-21-02-00-14.png
456 KB, 1080x1920
>>24416463
>mfw I am literally all of those posts
>I copied this thread's url, deleted my cache & cookies because captcha wasn't working
>came back to this thread just to keep bitching at you fags
>that's why the top post you quoted doesn't say 'you'

Good on you for picking me out like a sniper though.

But you fags are seriously pissing me off.
>>24416110
>bitch had it comin'
?
That's your mom for Christ sake. I don't even care if this is pasta or a troll. Just because she didn't raise you with enough affection doesn't mean you should play a video in front of her friend of her being a bitch. Grow up.

>>24414617
>Never bought me normal clothes so i always had to wear dad-core shit that was completely out of style and didn't fit me

Boo-who. At least you had clothes to wear.

>>24414826
>never had a gaming console

Wow, such a tragedy in life.

>>24415561
This guy gets it.
>>
>>24416440
I'm in the same boat, minus the part time job part. Have to pay for alcohol/weed somehow.
>depression and suicidal thoughts daily
>try to hint to parents I am having troubles I need help with
>"anon why don't you have a 4.0 GPA you'll never get a job you'll be a failure you're so lazy"
>tfw more than anything I want to drop out of college because I hate it so much but it would just prove them right
>>
>>24416619
>But you fags are seriously pissing me off.

Why don't you close the thread? :^) Failed normie
>>
>>24416605
what the fuck kind of mother doesn't want their kid to be in a top college?
>>
Moved in with my girlfriend a year ago and it's kind of shocking how many similarities there are with my parents' shitty relationship. Turns out I'm just like my dad.
>>
>>24416662
>Turns out I'm just like my dad.
God, this is the thing I fear the most.
>dad used to loudly beat mother
>now I have a ryona fetish, domestic abuse especially
I never asked for this.
>>
>>24416650

She had dependency issues and didn't want me leaving home and going several states away and tried to use her medical condition to win pity and keep me home.
>>
>>24416645
Fuck yourself, that's why.
>>
>>24416711
>now I have a ryona fetish, domestic abuse especially

Same here senpai. Shit gets me diamonds.
I'm not sure where I started hating women in my life though.
>>
File: 1331585983228.png (518 KB, 763x992) Image search: [Google]
1331585983228.png
518 KB, 763x992
>parents were extreme overreactors
>didnt matter what it was once a week they would find something to be upset about
>Limitless anger
>never hit us just tried to make us afraid

>Mom was also chronically depressed
>dad didnt care
>she would download all of her insane insecurities onto us
>taught us to be appreciative of human contact and to hold on to every friend we can get so we are not alone in this world because death is right around the corner

Completely screwed me up into my 30s. Her therapist made her apologize to us 4 years ago.
>>
>>24416755
I don't hate women, though, I just like hurting them. Or the idea of doing so at least.
Do you like having this fetish? I don't, I fucking hate it, it makes me feel like subhuman scum because I'll never be able to have a gf without knowing that I'll eventually snap and hit her one day.
>>
>>24416807
>>parents were extreme overreactors
>>didnt matter what it was once a week they would find something to be upset about

Know feel very well bro.
>>
>>24416711

most things in life i can at least get a grasp on and at least understand a little bit of why it happens. but this one, after 18 years of seeing everything wrong with my dad and swearing i will be different, finding out that not only am i pretty much the same but actually understanding it...let's just say i need a little bit of alcohol at the end of the day to get through it. guess who else needed it too.
>>
>>24416619
you obviously don't understand,she broke me.
i flunked the first grade twice because of her!
she cheated on my dad and made me watch!
my fucking life was ruined,i even considered suicide.then i thought "Fuck Her!" and worked my way to the top,and she tried to pull me down,she even almost killed my father,if i hadn't walked in right when he got stabbed he might not be around today.she made my life a living hell,so why should i care?
>she yur mum,she gave birth to ye
but she didn't want me,thats the thing,she thought i was scum.now i have a high rise apartment in NY,
i wagekeked for awhile,saved up,became NEET,and now my lives better then ever. when me and my dad found out she killed herself,we went into the forest,made a little fire,and we said "glad thats over" and had a drink (him miller light,me wine,beer is for the plebs) and laughed.The terror had ended.also,don't go around judging people for what they say because you probably are lonely and depressed like most of us,and if not,leave this board,leave the internet.
>>
>>24416883
*lifes
>>
>tfw I was never put in a team sports club

I was condemned to being at the bottom of the hierarchy at school
>>
I don't like complaining about my parents, but there is one way I think they truly did do harm. The house was always messy as fuck, borderline hoarder status, so we literally never has guests. They never had friends over, and we (my sister and I) were never allowed to have our friends over. The only guests we ever had were relatives, and that was rare.
>>
>doctor repeatedly told parents I wasn't growing at the "normal rate" compared to other kids
>parents repeatedly refused to put me on growth hormones
>stated I was just a late bloomer and that my growth spurt would occur soon enough
>mom would always tell me some fucking story where "the shortest guy in high school ended up being the tallest by the time our high school reunion came around"
>growth spurt never came, now 19 and still 5'4
>I'm a walking joke because my parents are both fucking idiots and wouldn't listen to the doctor
>>
>>24414617
my mom used to tell me at age 13, 'there is time for girls later'. well i'm 30 years old now and i took her advice literally as i've never had a gf. my father always used to ridicule me for anything to do with grils so to this day it has baring. anyway my mom went to her grave knowing how fucked up i was so that was that.

>tfw 30 years old; no gf and foreveralone
tfw i don't give a fuck and i'm glad
thx mom n dad
>>
>>24416848
>Do you like having this fetish?
Honestly I just learned of the word
>ryona
because of your last post.

I wouldn't say I enjoy having this fetish. But I saw this girl on campus today wearing one of those stretching black necklaces that hug your neck tightly around your Adam's Apple.
>gives me boner
When my friend said he imagines that's where his hand should be, choking out the woman like a fill in the blank
>boner
That one gif of the 'fuck my face' where she gets slapped and she loses all faith in humanity in her eyes
>boner

So yeah, I don't know if that is a
>ryona
fetish, but it doesn't bother me.

I've had sex with an ex where it was gentle, black and white porn type sex. I don't need it, but if it's there, yes please.
>>
>>24416932
> "the shortest guy in high school ended up being the tallest by the time our high school reunion came around"
When you hit sophomore year you're practically at the tallest you're gonna get. At most you'll grow like an inch or too. It's not like you have more growth spurts to go through when you're basically almost an adult. Idk why that particular comment made me mad but it did
>>
>>24417019
You should've listened to my doctor.

"Don't worry anon, there are tons of short, successful people." He then proceeds to list two people I've never heard of. Funniest thing is, he was like 6'3. I almost told him to kiss my ass but I guess I caught myself at the last moment.

Fuck lanklets
>>
>>24416883
>she cheated on my dad and made me watch!

I have a hard time believing that.

>because you probably are lonely and depressed like most of us,

You hit that right on the head.

But question, if your mom was such a piece of shit to you, then why were you back visiting her when you were 20/21 area?
>>
>tfw malnourished as a kid

Not like really malnourished, but I remember how my mom always cared more about having leftovers so she wouldn't have to cook the next day rather than me eating enough.

So like I would want to eat more and she would restrict me from doing it because "Anon if you eat more then we won't have enough for tomorrow".

And no we weren't poor, we were well off. She just was fucking lazy with cooking.

Now here i sit, eye in the pyramid, 24 years old 5'8" and 130 pounds and skinnier than most girls
>>
I think the main thing my parents did to fuck me up was raising me in an unloving environment

First off, I am an only child, so that alone is bad enough for social development

My parents rarely if ever show any affection to each other. Constant fighting. Father is a huge asshole. Mother doesn't seem to care about anything. We don't celebrate holidays, no pictures with each other, we basically aren't even a family.
>>
>>24417019
I'm with this anon.

Mainly because of the fact that you're 5'4". That's not midget status, get the fuck over yourself.
Be lucky your parents had the money to bring you to the doctor's for shit like that. Lord knows my mom didn't.

Besides, if you weren't blessed with the genes to be tall, you shouldn't be taking growth hormones to be tall, imo.

If we did, what's stopping a 5'8" dude to take hormones to grow to 5'10"?
What's stopping a 5'10" dude to grow to 6'?
What's stopping a 6'0 nigga growing to 7'6" like Tacko Fall?

It's dumb, get over your height.
>>
>>24417052
i was actually visiting my dad,he put up with her shit though,so if i wanted to see him,had to see my mom.
>could've gone out to eat
my dad hates dining out,we can all thank mom!
>>
I don't think I ever went to the doctor for a checkup in my entire life besides entry into elementary school.

I mean, I've never broken a bone and haven't vomited in over 12 years, so it's not like I'm always sick or anything

But that's bad when you literally can't remember the last time you got a checkup, right?
>>
>>24417113
If a doctor was recommending hormones he probably had some kind of legitimate deficit.
>>
>>24417113
>Mainly because of the fact that you're 5'4". That's not midget status, get the fuck over yourself.
What to know how I know you're not 5'4? Fuck off, you have no idea what it's like being a walking joke.

Just an fyi, I had my femurs x-rayed and according to the doctor my epiphyses hadn't fused and I was supposed to grow "exponentially". I should be in the 5'10-5'11 range, not 5'4.
>>
>>24417130
also, you don't have to believe my story,i don't care,but just don't go around "lol u fagguts hav no life stup blaming things on ur parents bluh"
because the problems or just weird stuff that have affected these people were started by their parents,i've read the stories,and the parents sound
GUILTY
U
I
L
T
Y
>>
>>24417113
I wasn't trying to make a point you tard
>>
They're really nice but there's one thing

>ANON YOU MUST FINISH YOUR PLATE
>However they have no problem with me repeating plate 2 times, like a kid with poor impulse control would do
>They routinely give me money and say "go get some candy/chocolate"
>Decide I don't like veggies, they never force me to eat them and make another meal instead

And that's part of why I became a fat fuck. By the time I realized being fat was bad, it was too late, the habits were already made and my self-esteem had already plummeted. Plus they never helped me with diet once I wanted to do it, veggies were non-existent in my teenage years, I'm still losing weight to this day.
>>
>>24417159
>What to know how I know you're not 5'4?

I'm 5'8" man, I'm not that tall either.
It's also funny because I kid you not, everyone on my mother's side of the family thinks I am a walking joke.
>half brother (mom's side): 6'5"
>cousin #1: 6'9"
>cousin #2: 6'2" (grill, believe it or not)
>uncle #1: 6'1"
>uncle #2: 6'2"
>aunt: 5'11"

I see attractive girls all the time on campus taller than me. Shit sucks.

tl;dr: height is relative
>>
>>24417210
>>24417210
>I see attractive girls all the time on campus taller than me. Shit sucks.

you wouldnt get them even if you were taller. whats your point
>>
>>24415867
>cancer itself comes when the body itself can't control their cells. Doesn't matter if poor or rich, if that person is pussy whipped to their body they will get depression.

If b8, then I'm successfully falling for it. You're a stupid fucking naive piece of shit, just because you have a part time job in college doesn't make you successful, and you're clearly a privileged pathetic child whose never experienced any sort of trauma.
>>
>>24414617
had most of that done to me too sometimes they would beat me for the same thing that wasnt a problem at alll 2 weeks ago
>>
>>24417196
Yeah I noticed that when I reread it.
I should've known you too would blame everything on your parents and not take responsitrillitrance.
>>
>>24417210
You're still average (or at least closer to average) than I am, so you still have a better chance than I do.
>>
>>24417221
>you wouldnt get them even if you were taller.

Is this coming from the 5'4" nigga?
>>
>>24417210
>crying about being 5'8"

off yourself
>>
>>24417248
No, I'm >>24417244

>>24417233 isn't me either
>>
>>24417244
My main point was that imo, I don't believe humans should be taking hormones to grow. But again, imo.
>>
>>24417253
Yes I'm crying about being 5'8" when my whole mom's side of the family is 5'10"+ including women. My whole mom's side of the family is 6'1"+ excluding women.

Suck my tiny white privileged dick.
>>
My mum let me play video games all day. She still does, and I'm 19.
>>
File: C-1.jpg (15 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
C-1.jpg
15 KB, 400x298
>>24417327
I'm not trying to rag on you, I'm just genuinely curious.
What's that like?
Honest to God, I don't ever remember a time where my balls were not in my sac.
Kinda like how I don't remember having foreskin, but that's a different story.
>>
>>24414617
>Dad was extremely violent growing up.
>Parents argued all the time.
>Ended up developing lifelong anxiety and have recurring nightmares of killing or fighting my dad.
>Live in poor neighborhood, parents never let me socially
>Pretty much socially autistic by an early age
>Hit teen years
>Criticized for everything, dress style, sexuality.
>Hit hard times, parents spending habits force them to borrow 100$ from me that I received from my 12th bday. Never tell me why and they give me 100$ as a gift on my 13th bday. Gee thanks.
>Push to control my ability to spend money. No thanks, argument.
>Can I learn how to drive?
>Them: Don't care lol.
>Treat girlfriend like shit, push her to almost commit suicide. They treat it like its her fault.
>She ends up leaving me over not having control.

Here I am in college, no license, going for a chemistry major, insecure as fuck thanks to my folks. They are pretty much forcing me to be a robot as my mom hates it when I go outside the house since shes insecure as fuck. I don't want to be a robot guys, no offense, but mommy will get mad and not give me tendies :(

Help.
>>
>>24417686
>forcing me to be a robot

I'm new to /r9k/, came from /b/.
What is the definition of a robot here? Is it just like a /b/-tard is?
>>
>>24417742
A sad lonely virgin with no gf etc etc
>>
>>24415758
>>24415561

sociopath identified
>>
File: 6106CDLZ5uL._SX450_.jpg (15 KB, 450x310) Image search: [Google]
6106CDLZ5uL._SX450_.jpg
15 KB, 450x310
>was introduced at age 3 to video games
>dad was overprotective so for elementary and middle school, I mostly only interacted with other kids during classes and after school while waiting to get picked up
>got spanked all the time, plenty of times for little, stupid shit like teachers saying I talk too much in class -- dad's weapon of choice was a paddle he literally crafted himself out of oak [looked sort of like pic related, but the "head" (the left half) was like twice as long]

Hmm maybe the kid's trying to talk in class because he never gets to socialize any other time? Nah fuck that noise, spank him

>dad just "disciplined" us (my sister and I) and didn't try to befriend us -- I really don't know if I'll feel anything when he dies
>was fed fast food and soda and such, I've literally been overweight all my life, even as a kid
>my sister has always gotten treated better which makes it hard to resist the /r9k/ mindset of "fuck women" "women are coddled" etc.
>>
>>24419175
forgot to mention

>parents expected good grades but I was never really helped or congratulated when I did well
>mom would secretly offer me $50 each year for getting all As but fuck that shit, even as a kid I knew $50 wasn't worth all the work it would take to get straight As
>>
>start bilingual high school
>classes are great, classmates are great
>all of them are friends, the girls are into me and I get voted class representative

>suddenly single cunt mum decides bilingual schooling is too much to handle and puts me in different school
>of 30 people in my class 25 are immigrants with either jugoslavian war or turkish muslim background
>native kids are getting cast out
>get bullied relentlessly
>tell mum
>mum tells teachers and talks in front of class to stop being so mean to me
>from there on get bullied even harder
>on the verge of suicide at age 13
>cant tell only person in the world who really should care because Im afraid shell only make it worse

i genuinely feel nothing but contempt for my parents and also muslims
>>
>>24414617
they both gassed themselves in the car in a multistory car park with an exhaust pipe through the window.
>>
Overprotection, overreaction etc..

Nowadays i am some mix between fit/ and r9k/

I am a 26 yo living with mother, she searches for everything i do, the other day she found a used condom on my bag that i was going to throw away when i leave home (a friend visited me), yesterday she starded to act weird because she somehow "knew" that i payed a prostitute, and i did. ( controlss my money + washes my clothes) (50 euros less and dirty underwear).

Welcome to my life, now i am here shitposting on both boards.
>>
>>24415342
>shitlord
Stopped reading there.
Tumblr go home
>>
>>24415905
>/r9k/ in 2015
What the fuck?
What's with the butthurt in this thread?
>>
>>24417224

U mad ? XD
>>
>>24414694
I still punch people on reaction for poking me
>>
>>24414915
No black woman always beat heir children ever since i was young my mom would brag to her friends about how they beat their children and vice versa. They just dont let it show and guys who speak up are called bitches by other black people.
>>
Dad was a dick who was always in a bad mood and would yell at me for anything. Keep in mind that I was a good kid. I never got into trouble at school , I was a star football player and my lowest mark was 75 which was math but I was on Honor roll and I got 'best in class' awards.
>he went on tirades for 10-30 minutes yelling at me about anything (my grades, what I wanted for Uni, my weight etc.)
>He purposely drove me to school everyday so he could shout at me in the car
>he would yell at me in public to embarrass me
>If I told my mom that he was getting bad he would yell at me even more.
>Someone even called the police on him when he went on a tirade in public.
>he would sit me down for a conversation which would turn him into telling me that he would be disappointed if I took an athletics scholarship or that I went to any university in our country.
>he was a fat fuck who brought KFC home for dinner every night
>he got a lapband surgery to lose 90 lbs and continued to called me fat everyday
>he made me study Chinese out of the blue
>he left in grade 10 summertime for some chink whore (it turns out that was why he wanted me to take Chinese)
>I went from almost normie good-kid to almost dropping out of HS in senior year.

If anyone gets mad at me I just freeze up and stare into their eyes and zone out. I haven't talked to him in 4 years. He promised/was court ordered to pay for 4 years of uni but here I am , living in a family members basement, 1500$ in CC debt with 2 terms of school unpaid.
>>
>>24416440
>>24416625
I'm in almost the exact same position. Really smart in hs/college, got into med school, got depressed, flunked out. All they do is get up my ass about how lazy I am and what a worthless piece of shit I am when I try and talk about depression
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.