[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your daily reminder that 3/10 girls won't date in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG00599.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG00599.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
Your daily reminder that 3/10 girls won't date in their level and expect to have a Chad come and sweep them off their feet.

>uses "friendzone" in a city-wide publication
>keked by an uggo chubby ,L I T E R A L L Y keked
>"my second date went good!" read as: "i went on a date with an alt chad way out of my league and i can't wait for him to text me back!" which he'd only ever do for some on the low, desperate sex.
>>
oh and the fact that she had TWO dates scheduled in one night, as opposed to this poor sap's only date in what we can assume to be a few months, says something more about how modern dating is such a futile thing.
>>
>>24414401
Daily reminder that we all have inflated standards driven by an ego complex instilled in us from public education, and media.
>>
whoops i mean "keked" not "keked"
>>
>>24414469
amen to that man

guys are definitely guilty of that as well, but at least we're rational enough to realize at one point that we're barking up the wrong tree and need to get back to our own zone.
>>
>>24414401
>undateables
>had a bf
>had another date afterward
will women ever understand what its like to be a man?
>>
>>24414469
The dude is a 4-5.5/10

That thing is a 2-3/10 about-to-hit-the-wall hard chubster that probably only has 2-3 "good" years left.
>>
>>24414532
well it said he "tends to date x type of girls" or whatever, so we can also assume he's had at least a serious relationship or two.

what women fail to realize is ugly women are alone because the refuse to face the reality that they're ugly and date guys as ugly as them. undateable guys have zero chance at even finding someone they can reject
>>
>>24414401
But that guy's pretty handsome!
>>
Is she intentionally making that retarded fucking face? And she somehow have 2 dates?
>>
>>24414662
he's average, but judging by the way he's standing in that picture you can tell he doesn't seem comfortable in his own skin. he reeks of awkwardness, so he's probably got a shitty personality to boot. if he works on it then he'll easily be a 6-6.5
>>
>>24414666
>Is she intentionally making that retarded fucking face? And she somehow have 2 dates?

that's what they call life on easy mode, lucifer
>>
>>24414469
>Daily reminder that we all have inflated standards driven by an ego complex instilled in us from public education, and media.
Daily reminder that there are those among us who genuinely have issues with making friends, let alone with getting a gf.
>>
>>24414478
>>24414401

keked by the robot to be honest
>>
>>24414401

Guy needs to wear a better fitting suit for starters.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.