[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fucks roasties/ here? It's better than nothing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1426114185592.jpg (31 KB, 642x413) Image search: [Google]
1426114185592.jpg
31 KB, 642x413
Who /fucks roasties/ here?

It's better than nothing.
>>
File: one of the boys.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
one of the boys.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>24413667
Out of all the girls I've been with, 4/5 were edgy roasties that either had daddy issues or were pic related.

One one of them had sex with me and we sort of dated for a while after I told her almost verbatim "come oooonnnnn, you fucked everyone else though! Why not me?"
>>
>>24413915

There was a girl in my hometown who literally fucked everyone in the town, myself included. I can't think of a single person that didn't fuck her. She was a total nymphomaniac. It was like a right of passage where I lived. You weren't a man until you fucked Erin.
>>
>>24414180

girl I knew like this was Andrea,,,

and I ate that shit too

praise jeebus no gonnaherpesaids
>>
>>24413915
amazing that saying that actually worked. maybe sluts aren't so bad.
>>
>>24414202

Yeah luckily I walked away from it unscathed. It was like playing Russian roulette with my dick though. Puts some hair on your chest.
>>
>>24413667
This one time dis roastie had warts all over, good luck I noticed before touching her and refused to go further.

Needless to say the moment after was pretty awkward. Had to douse my sheets in Lysol once she left.
>>
>>24414275
She had HPV man that's disgusting

I had to get myself vaccinated and have my dick zapped with liquid nitrogen because I was showing early signs of HPV
>>
>>24414293
I know it was HPV that why I doused my whole bed in lysol. Fucking disgusting desu, but roasties gonna roast.
>>
>>24414293
don't like 80% of sexually active adults have HPV?
>>
>>24414293

I had to get my dick zapped with liquid nitrogen once. It was fucking awful. I got molluscum contagiosm from this girl I was dating. She said she didn't cheat on me but I'm 99% positive she is a lying whore.
>>
>>24414311

Yeah it only shows symptoms in something like 5% of men though, which is why it spreads so quickly. Most people who have it don't even know it.
>>
>>24414207
sluts are great but don't make the mistake of getting emotionally involved with them
>>
>>24414349
Senpai, I got this too that's why I became aware of fucking warts and was able to spot them before fucking that roastie.

Having sex is fucking biohazardous, if I didn't know better I'd probably have HPV by now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.