[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do NEETS look like? How do they dress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
What do NEETS look like?
How do they dress?
>>
File: 43.jpg (181 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
181 KB, 800x533
>>24413572

Depends on the age of the NEET. Younger NEETs who still have hope might dress like productive members of society. Once I accepted my fate as a lazy bum I kind of stopped giving a shit about my appearance. I dress pretty similar to pic related.
>>
>>24413572
I wear a t-shirt and sweat pants, or a t-shirt and pajama pants, or a t-shirt and jeans. Flip flops if I have to go somewhere.
>>
Leather moccasins, ripped jeans, dark single colored shirt, ripped hoodie
>>
File: 1426185967469.jpg (898 KB, 1400x884) Image search: [Google]
1426185967469.jpg
898 KB, 1400x884
>>24413572

This is my gear. I get a lot of stares when I venture out in public. I think people are intimidated.
>>
>>24413841
>>24413879
Hobocore like these guys ^

Or stealthNEETs with dark monocolor shirts, jeans and sneakers.
>>
jeans, sneakers, white t shirt and outerwear, usually a RARE grey long sleeve button shirt with a weird texture
>>
hobocore in the winter

i try to avoid going out in the summer
>>
>>24413572
I dress in hawaiian shirts and tight denim shorts. I wear flip flops and dont give a fuck anymore. I have a full on neckbeard and long black hair that goes all the way down my back. i'm talking to a girl though, so i guess i'm not a complete loser
>>
>>24413572
I wear a dress in public and make up and go around asking old men if they want to try out my boipussy.
>>
>>24414468
post pics
dsfoie
>>
>>24414468
>>24414510
how long until the boipussy market is open and accessible everywhere
>>
they probably dress a lot like chrischan
>>
File: IMG_20151031_182156_316.jpg (357 KB, 841x2385) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151031_182156_316.jpg
357 KB, 841x2385
I dress like this tbqh my family
>>
>>24413572
Myself i wear clothes two sizes to big for me
>>
I get myself ready only to go to my therapist once a month, takes me around 4 hours since I don't take care of myself in any way during the other 29 days, a pain in the ass.
I look the bomb when I'm finished though, so you wouldn't think I'm a legit NEET trouble minded person. My mom gets shocked when she sees me all clean and dressed like a regular guy.
My therapist questioned my sexuality more than once, she doesn't understand why an official 9/10 that dresses like abercrombie guy can be so fucked up in the brain.
Heh, I told her I'm different, that I'm not interested in sex at all and that romance is blocked out because of woman red flags, almost told her to fuck off.
I swear I'll take my pants down and start jerking off in her studio if she will ask me that crap again, I'll fucking spray sperm on my tummy, who cares about prison at this point.
>>
>>24414838
god bles
>>
>hoodie
>jeans or lounge shorts
>a pair of socks with sandals if I walk outside

I also have half a closet filled with anime t-shirts but I almost never wear them
>>
>>24414838
spray sperm on my tummy instead :3
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.