[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be fembot >get a fulltime job finally >its a male dominated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 14355677665.png (545 KB, 919x703) Image search: [Google]
14355677665.png
545 KB, 919x703
>be fembot
>get a fulltime job finally
>its a male dominated job filled to the brim with men
>thismightbemychancetogetabf.png
>even mums says "oh you might meet someone there!"
>go to work
>my team is all women except for one guy
>guy is roughly my age, maybe a year younger
>single
>not attractive but my type because Im trash
>mfw he goes out of his way to avoid talking to me
>all I've done is introduce myself and ask about his weekend.

well, lets not do that again.
>>
>>24413558
How fat are you? bloxu
>>
>>24413558
You realize the only reason he's on a team of women is because he is the least competent male at your workplace.
>>
>>24413586
pretty fat like 250 pounds.
its not even good fat, like a fat ass and thighs, it's all on my stomach.

>>24413590
nah that's another team.
>>
>>24413675
Fat girls are manlets of women. You can find a black man or a desperate robot but other than that you're fucked.
>>
>>24413800
The difference is that fat girls can become skinny. Manlets cannot grow and black men cannot become white.

Get skinny. Men will be all over you, even if you're a complete butterface.

And don't say that bullshit 'but i want them to like me for my personality'. Only chubby chasers humor fat chicks, and then you're even more objectified/fetishized.
>>
what is your field?
>>
>>24413800
I wish there were black guys here

>>24413861
I just like food and to be lazy

>>24413911
its a job that pays well and they hire illiterates and people that dont even speak english
>>
>>24414195
>I just like food and to be lazy
roid up and become a muscle monster
>>
>>24414867
I always wanted to be ripped.
>>
>>24414195
software engineering?
>>
>pretty fat like 250 pounds
>it's all on my stomach
>I just like food and to be lazy

honestly you are turning me on post belly
>>
>>24414990
engineering in general requires a good deal of literacy. majority of time spent in engineering careers is writing and reading reports actually
>>
>tfw never learned to drive because I'm a hopeless doormat who gave up the moment mom said "no"
FUCK
>>
>>24414990
that sounds like a decent respectable job. so no.

>>24415298
post pic of your belly

>>24415496
>tfw don't have license either and if it wasnt for the work bus I'd be fucked.

I'm lucky i live in walking distance to most things.
>>
>>24415496
>tfw own a car but don't have my license because I'm too scared to do the on-road test with a stranger
>>
>>24415667
>>tfw own a license but don't have car because I'm too scared to drive alone the on-road test with by myself and I'm poor
>>
File: JUSTICE.jpg (103 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE.jpg
103 KB, 750x600
Kill yourself you butter golem
>>
>>24413558
How old are you? Just curious, gives me a better perspective.
>>
>>24413558
That sucks senpai but it's not you. You seem cool. The guy probably has his own issues.
>>
>>24415818
butter is delicious.

>>24415819

>>24415825
thanks man, but it's just what happens to me. im pretty used to it. he talks to everyone else just fine, it's just me he avoids. he'll literally turn around and walk three steps to do nothing when there's a small break in what we're doing instead of just standing by me and waiting or having a quick chat like he does everyone else.
>>
>>24413675
>pretty fat like 250 pounds.

Why are you surprised he's not interested?
>>
>>24416595
shit man it's not like I was expecting him to be romantically interested in me but ignoring me is overdoing it.
>>
>>24416630
>Ignoring you

How did he ignore you? By giving you short answers to questions and focusing more on his work?
>>
>>24416630
See the thing is you're lying. You have no chance, stop pretending and giving off weird vibes and maybe you'll get along.
>>
>>24416570
Dude that makes him sound autistic and anxious as fuck. Like he has trouble talking to new people or something. Thought I mostly say that because it sounds like something the old me would do. Especially to a human female, regardless of her weight. Would just sperg and take 3 months to be comfortable enough to talk to the new person. I'm glad I got over that shit.

But yeah don't take his goofy actions personally fampai.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.