[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be indian >no indian girl wants you >no non-indian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151108_004122.jpg (80 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_004122.jpg
80 KB, 400x500
>be indian
>no indian girl wants you
>no non-indian girl wants you
>see black monsters get your own women before you
>literally have nothing cool about me or my culture that is appealing to ANyone
>come from india at age 17
>get bullied by black boys
>2 years later i still am getting teased by blacks
>i hate black boys

What should i do
>>
Say: At least I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>24413524
Poo in loo. Perhaps that would work?
>>
Become the next great an hero. And this time, SJW's can't cry white privilege.
>>
Become Singham
>>
>>24413524
maybe if you didn't smell like curry and rancid shit
or wore shoes
or didn't have buggy eyes and unibrows
or hideous accents.
maybe if you weren't mostly scammers and lowlifes.

like damn it must suck coming from a place where they bathe in dead bodies and walk in shit.
>>
>>24413717
i come here to be safe not to be abused
>>
blacks are insecure and love to make fun of people. It's unfortunate you have to put up with them, op
>>
>>24413764
If you kill yourself nobody will ever abuse you again.
>>
>>24413524
Life is a zero sum game, everything you don't go after someone else will get a backbone and some killer instinct faggot and stop letting halfape mongrels punk you
>>
>>24413524
I live that life OP. Except I don't have black boys out to get me.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (56 KB, 400x416) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
56 KB, 400x416
>>24413764
At least u aren't nigger
>>
File: Nishan_Sahib.svg.png (71 KB, 2000x1217) Image search: [Google]
Nishan_Sahib.svg.png
71 KB, 2000x1217
>>24413524

I really like Sikhism, and am considering converting. It honestly makes more sense to me than any other religions right now.

Perhaps you would have better chances after looking into Sikhism, and maybe find yourself a nice Sikh wife to be happy and make a nice home with?
>>
>>24413524
stop smelling weird
>>
>>24413524
> nothing cool about me or my culture that is appealing to ANyone

get some elephants dude

though in all seriousness i can't imagine what you're asking a board full of loser virgins of all races for
>>
>>24413524
rajesh why cant you just poop in the toilet
>>
>>24413524

I like Indian classical music? The food is great too.

OP, this is what you should do: Get on Craigslist and find a vocal coach to help minimize your accent.
I'm sorry, but the Indian English accent is just naturally comical, you can't sound like a cool badass sounding like Apu.

Next, stop using whatever weirdo hygiene products you're using and wash yourself with irish spring and dandruff shampoo.

Get a decent haircut, it should not be overly fashionable or make you look like your mom cuts your hair. DO NOT OIL OR POMADE YOUR HAIR

Get some semi-fashionable clothes. Don't try to emulate the "people" in fashion magazines, a good pair of jeans and a button-up or polo shirt, (untucked unless you're at work), should be sufficient.

Shoes, just avoid extremes (no boots unless you work manual labor, NO SANDALS unless you're going to the beach, no bright ass sneakers unless you're jogging/lifting)

/fit/ GREATLY over-exaggerates how much women care about a toned body, just don't have an obvious gut or be a skinny skeleton.

Tell blacks to fuck off in a calm, even voice while maintaining eye contact. When you turn 21, get a pistol and carry it with you wherever you go.
I would say banter em, because bantering with nigs is a great way to practice cracking jokes and being a funny cunt, (might be racist, but not racist enough to claim nigs aren't funny)but blacks are much more prone to violence against non-whites than whites.

What country are you in anyway, I assume USA, but EVERYWHERE has niggs now.
Are you in school?
Are you in school to be a doctor or an engineer?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.