[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /high/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 18
File: BONG.jpg (81 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
BONG.jpg
81 KB, 1200x1600
who else /high/ here
>>
>>24413270
fuck of with your normie drugs.
>>
lol that piece fukken made me laugh. thats a hose isnt it
>>
>>24413309
nothing wrong with a good old powerade bong
>>
>>24413362
does it taste rubbery? too high to give a fuck?
>>
>>24413270
what do you guys do when youre stoned? i personally bought a vape and get super stoned and watch movies and eat munchies
>>
>>24413367
Watch Dragonball (not Z)
>>
>>24413364
you don't taste the rubber, it's just the hose not the cone piece. You use a metal conepiece put into the hose doesn't taste bad
>>
I've got 5 pounds of dank ass poppy seeds for tea on the way, going to order some Japanese benzo's, and buying some Bitcoin for heroin and weed. I'm currently sober, but I've got some good times coming.
>>
>tfw haven't smoked in 5 months since last time it almost ruined your life and put you in a mental ward
>>
>>24413367
i listen to young thug and ERP
>>
DUDE LIKE LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME BRO LIKE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WEEEEEED SOME DANK KUSH WWEEEED SMOKINH DUDE VRO LIKE J EEED SOT HEGY TK HIGGG XDDDDDD
>>
>>24413402
Cool drug taste except for the Benzo's

>>24413367
chill with friends, go to school, listen to rap, laugh, eat pizza, listen to prog rock, eat donuts, eat donut pizza
>>
File: 1440738926395.gif (598 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
1440738926395.gif
598 KB, 500x553
>>24413402
i want japanese benzos~
>>
Does anyone else have a tolerance so low that any more than a tiny hit of a pipe puts you over?

I tried smoking from a bong for the first time in a while the other night, I only packed this tiny cone piece halfway and it was still too much for me.
>>
>tfw just now ran out of weed
>feeling too sperg to call the weedman
>>
>>24413476
yeah same had like 2 cones now im like this hahahaha
>>
>>24413367
i like to put on some boards of canada and zone out playing minecraft
>>
File: Untitled.png (158 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
158 KB, 260x260
>>24413430
I'll admit benzo's aren't anything particularly special, but I found a cool online pharmacy that is supposedly extremely legit, and I'm jumping on the opportunity to try a drug that doesn't exist outside of Asia
>>24413438
Flutoprazepam baby.
>>
>>24413476
bless it while u can senpai
its a gift
>>
>fuck up and buy from a guy in class's friend
>get an eighth
>it's 1.79g
>tell dude from class
>says he called it wrong and will hook me up
>says his friend will have something special for me when he gets weed next time
>several weeks ago
WHY CAN'T DEALERS BE RELIABLE AND HONEST
WRRRY
>>
>>24413538
my dealers give me extra and a sesh each time i buy :))))
>>
>>24413514
>it's a gift
The lines so fine, it's impossible to find. If I smoke, I can never tell if it's too much.

I smoked everyday for 6 months straight and my tolerance didn't go up at all.
>>
>>24413560
same
can't c u c k me no no
no no don't k e k me
>>
>>24413402
What's the best way to buy bitcoin?
>>
>>24413560
Yeh I got a 'sesh' when I bought and it's the best stuff I've had in a long time but goddamn I hate the area I live in
>>
>>24413538
Yeah. I once tried to buy acid and the dealer kept cancelling our meeting, like 5 times - each minutes before. I just gave up on buying.
>>
>>24413596
So why is it that you are not buying online? The way I see it there are only two reasons why people don't buy online

>they are gutless pussies
>they are complete morons

or maybe both.
>>
>>24413538
>run out of the last ounce I bought
>I had been buying from a guy my only friend worked with who wasn't ever really reliable, but it was easy because they were coworkers
>friend goes to college
>reach out to someone else I knew, he doesn't answer any texts, I'm pretty sure he doesn't sell anymore anyway
>texts the guy I had been buying from ask if he can hook me up
>he says sure, but he won't be reupping until later in the week
>mildly annoyed, but whatever, okay
>text him on the day he said he'd reup
>he needs more time
>this continues for three or four days
>progressively getting more and more annoyed
>eventually says he got more weed, he can get it to me that night after he finishes work
>thinking hell yes, weed in time for Halloween
>wait all day
>9:30
>time to pick up, fuck yes
>text him, ask where we should meet up
>no response
>put on a hoodie and hat because it's cold outside
>check my phone again
>nothing
>get pissed and sad
>eventually he texts me at 10
>"lol sorry my brother sold it to someone"
>get mad at him
>he says "well if you don't like it, you can stop buying from me I guess"
>immediately delete him from my phone, get absolutely shitfaced, cut myself, cry, go buy a bag of chips and the cashier can tell how wasted I am before I stumble home, drink more, and pass out

I regret not saving his number to tell him how much I fucking hate him.
>>
>>24413577
>i can never tell if its too much
i have a vape atm man and its easy to tell where your tolerance is by having one oven full
you should invest into it.
>>
Hitting dat amnesia before going to bed

>>24413367
Play fifa, drink tea, take a shower, masturbate, smoke some more
>>
>>24413402
I'm new to buying drugs online
HOW
>>
>>24413538
you are what we in the drug distribution business call a "knock" now I know you don't know what that means so I am going to break off some understanding for you. A knock is some one who is unbeknownst to the ways of the game and therefor are the prime targets of being hoodwinked -a simple solution for you: stop being a dumb knock
>>
>>24413616
Eh I know fuckall about bitcoins and tumbling, and I live in an apartment complex so all the mail goes to one central little area in the complex (granted I know stealth is a big thing for hiding smell and all but still idk mang)
Plus aren't the big hubs down? I know the big one whose name I can't remember (Agora?) went down a couple months ago then Abraxas recently went down?
I want to so fucking bad but it's like all the big hubs keep dying out

>>24413635
What a fucking faggot fuck those people
Fuck dishonesty
Being dishonest should warrant dispersion of your body through some magical karmic law of the universe.
>>
>>24413714
G up and get some street connections playa
>>
>>24413738
wouldn't it be more profitable to make a fair sale and then continue selling to these people? is the one time extra $20 worth it?
>>
>>24413714
If you want to get stuff that's actually illegal, research bitcoins, Tor, PGP, and darknet markets. That shit is too complicated to get into in one 4chan post. r/darknetmarkets and r/darknetmarketnoobs can supposedly be helpful, but I haven't really looked at them much.

If you want to skirt in legal grey areas, Sincerely Nuts on Amazon has the best seeds for tea with all that poppy dust goodness in it. (Amazon also has nitrous oxide)

But in general, you can find research chemicals, natural legal highs like kratom and salvia, and sometimes pharmaceutical highs on the clearnet. It's pretty easy to find legitimate sites that won't rip you off for things like kratom and salvia, but a decent number of RC sites are rip offs, and most online pharmacies are scams. Your only real defense is to find reviews. If you don't see positive reviews on the internet, don't bother.

A couple legitimate sites I've bought from are qualityetizolamusa.com, researchblotz.co.uk, and rechem.ca. The Japanese pharmacy I'm planning on ordering from is called Mimaki Family Pharmacy.
>>
>>24413775
Agora and Abraxas are down like you said. I'm considering trying Alpha Bay, hopefully I won't get ripped off.
>>24413789
Dealers are often shortsighted retards.
>>
>>24413789
you see every dealer has a circle of "regulars" which buy up to 90% of their product. These people are often cool with the dealer and in turn get maximum "plug" which means they get a fatter sack. when a new person attempts to solicit drugs they will either get skimped if they look like a knock or plugged extra if they seem cool. Its all about looking the part and being cool really
>>
>>24413892
spoken like a true knock
>>
>>24413987
I was buying ounces regularly from the guy who fucked me over. If he had been able to keep an eye on his weed and prevent his dumb ass brother from it, he might have gotten me buying in quantity from him again. But instead he fucked me around and screwed me over, so he lost a reliable customer.
>>
ive heard lots of stuff that bongs like this? with the hose and bottle are really bad for you compared to normal bongs is it ?>
>>
>>24414095
what where you paying for the ounces?
>>
>>24414220
$270. I know that isn't a great price, but I live in the middle of nowhere and far away from any legal states, and it was very nice stuff. You'd be hard pressed to find any good weed for much less than that around here.
>>
File: 1447845849316.png (58 KB, 632x600) Image search: [Google]
1447845849316.png
58 KB, 632x600
>>24414097
It is complete bullshit. The only thing that might potentially harm you is if you use tinfoil for the conepiece. If you use a proper piece in the hose, there is no issue whatsoever.

I'm amazed more people have never done this before.
>>
>tfw want to smoke but parents won't go to bed and I don't want to risk getting caught
Smoking weed is the only thing that makes my depression going away. And it's starting to not work anymore.
>>
>>24414095
Eesh yeah I gave the guy from class and his friend a ride to his car because he had a flat tire and took him to a convenience store to air it up then back to his car and bought the weed then because I try to help people out when I can (and the car was only within five minutes of where I live).
Pretty fuckin' irritated honestly. Why can't people just not fuck you over
>>
>>24413402

ive got some poppy seeds that ive been meaning to make forever and 4-fa that ive yet to try

>tfw too coward to use drugs that you bought

>tfw dnm dope scene is all fucked up and the prices were trash to begin with
>>
>>24414382
It always pisses me off when people try to guilt you into buying weed because they need money. At one point I had a dealer who sold me good shit at great prices, but every time he was in town he would try to sell me some tiny amount of weed when I already had plenty because needed money for McDonald's.
>>24414431
No reason to be afraid of tea. If you can handle dope, you can definitely handle tea. If you're afraid, start with half a pound. There's no way you would OD on half a pound. What brand do you have?
>>
>>24414244
KNOCK AHAHA I CAN GET AN OZ FOR 60$
>>
>>24414488

SN

the prep and drinking + duration and lack of privacy makes it hard to get around to. also im not sure if i can stomach it either, kratom tea made me really really nauseous

dope was easy to mess around with for insuffulating because you can just do a bunch of small amounts to get where you want
>>
>>24414525
Alright, do you think I care?
>>
>>24414488
I can see that being annoying. At least this dude didn't "need money" and I approached him because I knew he had access to weed so figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Dude even gave me $5 for hauling him and his buddy around. Who knows dude I've kind of given up since it's been so long.
>>
>>24414525
did you just learn that word on the schoolbus today?
>>
>>24414543
It is a pain in the ass to do discretely, I'll give you that. I've heard ginger tea can make the nausea easier. I've never personally gotten that very badly from it, but I'm sure it can happen. Really the main problem is the shitty taste. Maybe a Benadryl or two would help, plus it would throw in some extra sedation.
>>
>>24414587
It's always funny when people when people discover new drug lingo then get obsessed with the word. It's an obvious sign that they're into shit pretty lightly and want to look a lot more legit than they are. I remember in the summer my only friend started going to parties and dragged me along a couple times, and partway through that time period everyone started the using the term canoeing (when a joint bends/burns unevenly) all the fucking time. It was ridiculous. People would say it five times in a conversation each. None of them smoked heavily, they had all basically just started doing it more and wanted to look cool. And there I was, the fat loner who had been smoking every night since freshman year and apparently I'm some kind of noobie because I don't like the term.
>>
BLAZED UP THE CALI WAY ALL DAY. PAYING LOW CAUSE IT PAYS TO KNOW. REAL STREET THUGS SLANGING NUGS. SELLING DANK TILL WE BREAK THE BANK FUCK WITH ME YOU CAN TASTE MY SHANK!
>>
>>24414587
its regional if you from where Im from you would know
>>
>>24414637
i think that's their fault for rolling joints that fucking canoe all the time
>>
>>24413416
people like you are as embarrassing as weed smokers
>>
>>24414691
Sorry, we don't all live in the ghetto you're from. Some of us are normal white people who buy drugs from other normal white people.
>>
>>24414556
and I sell ounces for 150$ lol we getting money out here boiiiii
>>
>>24414722
I am a semi normal white person who buys weed from other semi normal white people
>>
>>24414759
granted in the ghetto
>>
File: 1441648354524.png (670 KB, 737x691) Image search: [Google]
1441648354524.png
670 KB, 737x691
bout to do some dabs so I can forget about my shitty life and not kill myself
>>
First time doing this Delsym. I've done Triple C's a lot, but thats my extent of DXM abuse.
I got a big bottle, 30mg in every tsp I believe.
I weight 116lbs. If I drank the whole bottle, will I die?
>>
>>24415115
>doing fucking skittles
God damn it man. There's a reason Erowid has big fucking warnings not to touch that shit on it's DXM page. Also, calculate doses and shit, learn the drugs you're doing. This stuff isn't that hard.
>>
>>24415115
Lmao, did DXM a couple times, my friends started doing it too. Doing Triple C's is dumb and dangerous. Just use Robitussin
>>
>>24413270
portland oregon reporting in with sour diesel.
>>
>>24415115
Probably won't die, but you might wanna take benadryl before you drink it. The itch suck.
>>
>>24413492
>tfw stuck buying from strangers because too sperg to find a reliable weedman
managed to get a hold of seeds but nowhere to grow
>>
>>24415175
I know, I know.
I only really did it because of how easy it was to get a hold of, but I guess it was fun. I only did it once every couple of weeks until lately, I noticed the kind of C's with DXM in them haven't been in stock anywhere anymore. and I saw Delsym and decided to pick some up.
And well, if I calculated correctly, theres 888mgs of DXM in this bottle. I don't know if I fucked up somewhere, or if that's right. Thoughts?
>>
>>24415286
How many milligrams where you doing with the C's? I'm pretty sure 888 mg would be a third plateau trip, i.e. into the zone where you're pretty much disconnected from reality. But if I recall correctly that kind of Delsym has HBr which is weaker but longer lasting or something like that.

I don't think it would kill you, but it should make you trip really hard hard.
>>
File: 1348966066963.png (872 KB, 868x1159) Image search: [Google]
1348966066963.png
872 KB, 868x1159
That looks like the bongs my brother makes, they're actually pretty good if you can be bothered making it.
>>
>>24415343
I was up to taking at least 10 of the red pills. I believe each pill had 30mgs in them, so that's only 300mgs.

Also, can I mix it with anything so I don't fucking puke from the nasty taste?
>>
>>24415242
u got a closet?
>>
>>24415501
I wouldn't recommend mixing that kind of cough syrup with anything else unless you really, really can't handle it. But the traditional mixer for syrup is Sprite. I'd try half a bottle and go on from there. It might last longer than you're used to because of the HBr.
>>
>mfw owner of a headshop goes to the back of his store and gets me a couple grams of hash oil

>mfw hes offering to bring in and sell me a QP
>>
>>24415380
That hose actually seems really smart, the downstem is the hardest part to make efficient.
>>
>>24415343
Also, I don't mind having like.. a super crazy trip. I was reading about those Plateaus and whatnot, and I read that 800+ was a fourth plateau. I'm only a bit worried if because of my weight, I'll end up hitting the fabled 5th or something. I just don't want to die, but I wouldn't mind seeing or feeling some crazy shit. As long as its not uncomfortable and I'm not dying from diarreah or vomit.
>>
>>24415501
What the fuck just take some kratom
>>
>>24415524
I mean, I've never tasted it. Is it as bad as people make it out to be? Or would I be better off just plugging my nose and chugging it?

And I see. I might just chug half, then. Although if I decide to do the rest, will that ruin my high, and I wont get as an intense of effect? Or will it not matter?
>>
File: 1447823102421.jpg (27 KB, 530x891) Image search: [Google]
1447823102421.jpg
27 KB, 530x891
>>24415563
nigga what that
>>
>>24415593
>>24415560
Only way to find out is to taste it. If you want to experience some really crazy shit, shotgun the whole bottle. The chance you'll puke is fairly high I think, and it could get uncomfortable. If you want to down the rest, I think it will go fine. It will just last a lot longer and won't reach quite as high a peak as you would if you downed it all at once.
>>
>>24415115
nigger just buy the generic brand wal-dyl or whatever it's called in your store/area. DXM is so easy to get, why would you risk it doing shady shit.
>>
>>24413635
go to your verizon account or whatever and look at your contacts
go to the deleted contacts

you have his number there

or whatever fucking phone company you have, it was just an example
>>
>>24415616
Nigga the fuck google
>>
op is a faggot tbqh family
>>
>>24415638
Oh. Thank you. I do have Verizon. I might try one last time to buy a twenty sack from him. Half tempted to rip him off.
>>
File: 1446435369426.jpg (115 KB, 471x753) Image search: [Google]
1446435369426.jpg
115 KB, 471x753
>>24413777
underrated also checked
>>
MDMA dealer is at a bush festival over the weekend so I'll pick up from him next week (very excited to try it), going to maybe swing by the liquor store tonight, going to start buying some opiates/benzos online when I work out how to do it all.

/futurehigh/ desu
>>
>>24415666
Yes, OP is a dumbass who can't afford glass apparently. But you're a much bigger faggot.
>>
>>24415632
Hmm. I gotcha. I'm thinking of just chugging a little bit more than half, then chug the rest at my peak or something.
Aside from that, is it anything like C's? I heard its mainly different because it creeps up on you instead of hitting you like a car.
>>
>>24414244
That honestly isn't horrible. Even in a legal state the prices are like 10/gram average. Some places do have a really good discount for buying an oz at a time but it's only for medical patients, rec users can only buy a 1/4 at a time
>>
>>24413270
Anyone else got high and marathoned Jessica Jones today?
>>
>>24415725

how is the weather in AR
>>
File: whine.jpg (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
whine.jpg
71 KB, 400x400
I'm tweaking pretty hard. I hate this shit. Fucking stare at a wall for an hour
>>
y'all are so edgy with your drugs tbqh
>>
>>24415787
>its illegal it must be edgy
>>
>>24413511
Benzos are god tier man, if you're a very unhappy person getting barred out for the first time is a great feeling
>>
>>24415814
It's not like I've never done them before, I've done alprazolam, lorazepam, etizolam, and flubromazolam. I'm just excited to try one which most other online drug nerds haven't.
>>
File: 1445821302052.jpg (28 KB, 431x415) Image search: [Google]
1445821302052.jpg
28 KB, 431x415
>>24415762
Question regarding meth vs. benzos abuse: Which one is worse? I feel like meth users are less likely to dose in moderation every once in a while, but I have known people who can do it. Benzos are arguably just as addictive but at least for me regular prescribed dosage helps me be comfortable in situations where I previously would have freaked the fuck out. I'm not sure what actual medical benefits have, if anyone wants to chime in on that.
>>
Kratom for me right now, currently addicted to phenibut so going to go through withdrawals soon
>>
>>24413270
>BONG.jpg
This board is 18+.
>>
>>24415851
I've never done meth but my perspective on the issue is that part of it is that you get a regular prescribed dosage in nice pills, whereas the methheads get pure shard. You know what happens when people get pure benzo powder? They go absolutely insane with it. I have yet to hear of a single person getting a bag of raw benzo's and not going way overboard and losing entire days to it.
>>
>>24415865
Have fun with that, I've heard it's at least as bad as benzodiazepine withdrawal.
>>
for me it's meth cause of the paranoia and they overall dystopia and constant tiredness after.

Benzos for me have been okay, but i've only ever really used Klonopin so i can't say much about abusing it
>>24415900
Meth is by no means pure even on the darknet, they cut it with baby powder and msm almost 50/50, unless you know someone who cooks directly.
>>
>>24415939
First 2 sentences i meant to reply to >>24415851
>>
Ausfag here.

Why can't anyone in Australia buy a fucking real bong?
Why do they insist on breathing in their burnt plastic shit?
No I do not want to smoke from your disgusting never cleaned piece of shit powerade bottle.

Just buy some fucking glass lads, honestly.
>>
>>24415939
You're missing the point about the purity. Even if it's cut, there's a definite difference between low dose pharmaceutical pills and powerful bulk materials.
>>
File: Stashbox.jpg (337 KB, 1224x918) Image search: [Google]
Stashbox.jpg
337 KB, 1224x918
>>24416040
Is glass expensive over there?
>>
>>24416167
glass is illegal
bongs are called 'vases' in stores and they all have carburetor holes
>>
File: Weed Garden.jpg (400 KB, 1135x1409) Image search: [Google]
Weed Garden.jpg
400 KB, 1135x1409
>>24416200
How's the weed down there
>>
>>24416200
Glass is technically illegally basically everywhere. No one gives a shit. In every state where weed isn't legal, glass is technically drug paraphernalia. But it's "for tobacco use only", so no one cares.
>>
>>24416167
Is that some H in that clear rectangle case?
>>
>>24416230
Heroin? God no

Hash? Yes
>>
>>24416267
I meant Heroin but Hash is just as good my nigga!
>>
>>24416288
I mean, I'm curious to know what heroin feels like but I know it would destroy me even if I never took it again
>>
>>24416267

Heavens no! I would never touch that stuff!

pussy bitch
>>
>>24416222
doesn't work like that in straya CUNT
>>24416216
pretty fucking shitty, just scrap seeds thrown into trash bins of bogan dirt and fed with ranga piss
>>
>>24416288
>hash is just as good as heroin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha
>>
>smoking out of a plastic bottle

That's an easy way to get cancer.
>>
>>24416328
I'm willing to admit my flaws and realize that if I ever took heroin I would become addicted and wreck my shit

I'm having a hard enough time managing my weed spending
>>
>>24416334
>doesn't work like that in straya CUNT
plenty of online bong shops, ozbongs is alright
>>
File: 1446222494946.png (50 KB, 753x689) Image search: [Google]
1446222494946.png
50 KB, 753x689
What strain are you guys smokin? Cherry AK here. Comfy as fuck
>>
File: DukesofLunar.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
DukesofLunar.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>24416840
Dutch Treat/Blue Dream mix and some Space Engineers

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf3VKKQAg4I
>>
File: 1448040193434.jpg (62 KB, 985x942) Image search: [Google]
1448040193434.jpg
62 KB, 985x942
Adderall dissolving on my tongue atm senpai
going to be painting for a bit
>>
>>24416360
Not the guy your replying to but to be completely honest... it is.
Opiates are THE most overhyped drugs, barely above psychedelics
I honestly would rather have hash over opiates any day of the week
>>
what are the best drugs to take while alone, because i am literally always alone.
>>
>>24417797
weed, psyches, opiates
anything nonphisicallystimulating
>>
>>24417269

NIgga do you even know what 5-meO-DMT is?
Ayahuasca?

you have no idea what you're talking about, you think you're good at processing sensations, emotions and thoughts? try this then come back here
>>
>>24418014
suck my fucking cock dude
LSD and shrooms are overhyped and if you know shit about shit you know this is true
>>
>>24418014

that's how i know you know fuck-all

LSD isn't strictly speaking DMT at all
and shrooms are low dosage compared to the compound I'm talking about.

no, I'm not agreeing with you for the sake of avoiding an argument while you stroke your ego.
>>
>>24418056
Not the person you replied to, but i think you're wrong. Perhaps the popular perception of shrooms and acid is over hyped, but high doses of either can be a perspective changing, barrier dissolving wonderland. Add nitrous to the equation and it's even better. What was it about either that was underwhelming for you and how did it differ to what you expected?
(originaloriginalorigianlorignaliorialngoirlangl)
>>
File: 1448083551268.png (14 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1448083551268.png
14 KB, 646x720
Man am I fuckin stoned
>>
File: wut.jpg (87 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
87 KB, 450x600
>>24419303
>first time I ever got high was on 4 cookies I ate within an hour
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.