[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright robots let me preface this by saying you can fuck off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: drugsinhand1.jpg (45 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
drugsinhand1.jpg
45 KB, 640x427
Alright robots let me preface this by saying you can fuck off with normie moralfaggotry

Now that we have that out of the way....

I've been dating this broad for a while now, almost 5 yrs. When we first started dating she was a militant feminist. She's slowly recovering from that and making the transition into a pet/submissive mentality. Old habits die hard, and the last big hurdle is actually getting her to enjoy being owned/used. I think the easiest way to accomplish this is building her dependency on drugs. She's been into xannies before and we both dig the way she reacts to it

Thinking about going through the darkweb, and I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has done anything like this or has any experience with xanax specifically

Pls help
>>
>>24412911
Very interesting except this isn't reddit nor is it your personal blog.
>>
>>24412911
How about you get her to have a physical dependancy on my dick?
>>
>>24412959

Well to be fair I asked a question and this actually is my personal blog . You're a guest here be nice
>>
Ask /adv/.
Why ask here?
>>
>>24413035

Well okay we can do that but first comes chemical dependency then comes cockstarving
>>
>>24413068
>normie moralfaggotry

Have you ever been on adv pal. Listen I figured a lot of my weird dudes on r9k would have direct wxperience with xanax since you know anti anxiety
>>
File: crahing thread w no surviors.jpg (59 KB, 780x602) Image search: [Google]
crahing thread w no surviors.jpg
59 KB, 780x602
BENIS IN BAGlNA :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>24413120
/soc/ get
>>
>>24413120
/g/et plox
>>
>>24413120

Op here
I approve of this post. Also get /soc/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.