[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It`s 04.26 here, and i can`t sleep for shit. ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: JAY.png (136 KB, 213x318) Image search: [Google]
JAY.png
136 KB, 213x318
It`s 04.26 here, and i can`t sleep for shit.
ask me anything i will answer 100% truly (not saying credit card, name or number keep it real guise)
>>
How many bananas can you peel in 7 minutes?
>>
File: 9smug11me.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
9smug11me.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
Social security
>>
what time is it where you are and can you sleep well at all?
>>
What kind of socks do you prefer? Oily ones or dry?
>>
do you have kids?
>>
>>24412615
1Why is anime literal shit except for a few "entry tier" ones

2.favorite music genre and artist

3.if I suspect a girl likes me even tho I dont talk to her and im unsocialwhat do I do

4. What bought you here

5.what are your dreams

6.did hitler do anything wrong?
>>
Why do people fucking hate me?
>>
Is pic related?

Originalbloxxxx
>>
Do you ever played with your butt?
>>
>>24412647
Dry

>>24412615
I would guess about45
>>24412669
I would have to know you to answer that, probably coz you are different then them
>>
Do you like the Grateful Dead?
>>
Wagekek or NEETpleb?

Number of girlfriends?

First name?

Country/State you live in?
>>
stability or better income?
>>
>>24412663
>>24412598
Meant for op

fuck you robot this is og
>>
>>24412663
1. beats me, japs are weird
2, Hmm, don`t really have a genere, of all time would be the beatles
3. Either talk to someone who knows her about it, or try and aproach her somehow without going "all in "
4. My pc
5. To find a purpose that gives me happiness
6. Nah, he was just a man with a different view on thing. Not his fault he was given power,

>>24412678
I tried riding a carrot once, when i was 15. It was weird

>>24412672
Yes i am jaymundo
>>
>>24412699
Haven`t listend to them a lot, they seem cool from what i`ve heard

>>24412708
Nothing atm, the goverment won`t give me shit since i have money in the bank and i don`t have a job so fml
One girlfriend
Adrian
Norway

>>24412716
Stability
>>
>>24412638
It is now 04.42 and i still can`t sleep well

>>24412655
No
>>
>>24412793
>Stability

Why?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.