[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel to know that you will never experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (55 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55 KB, 300x168
How does it make you feel to know that you will never experience what a lot of people consider to be the most important thing in life?

>tfw never been in love
>tfw never even liked a girl beyond physical attraction
>tfw I will never experience intimacy
>tfw nobody will ever give a shit about me
>>
Really fucking sad. I mean It always a sad thought, but never feeling these at my age has been devastating. Just reading your post got my eyes teary.
>>
Money over love.

If you couldn't tell by now that shit does buy you happiness.
>>
>>24412365
I bet there are some aliens out there who can experience more mental states than us and would rank love somewhere like 1200th for most important emotions
>>
>>24412461
Doubt it. It's like thinking of never before seen colors. Sorry guys we got what we got.

Dream of alternate dimensions all you want, even in them your just like a foot shorter, not experiencing brand new feels.
>>
>>24412401
You'll eventually accept it as just not being part of life for you. The thought will rarely cross your mind at a certain point.
>>
>>24412522
this wise old one speaks the truth

you get to a point where you accept yourself for who you are. you realize the pressures of society are inconsequential.

31 year old wizard here.
>>
>>24412511
We have what we have but through evolving. The first microorganisms on earth didn't even have vision. Why are you pretending human experience is the pinnacle?
>>
>>24412421
It does. But if the happiness I've felt from money is equal to that of love then everybody has been exaggerating it greatly.
>>
File: 1395988087914.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1395988087914.gif
20 KB, 633x758
Love only begets pain.
>>
Does anyone else have that feeling where you can't even fathom anyone having ANY sort of romantic interest in you?

Like the thought seems as impossible as you surviving getting your head chopped off
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.