[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls avoid eye contact with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1420137727050.png (433 KB, 406x505) Image search: [Google]
1420137727050.png
433 KB, 406x505
Why do girls avoid eye contact with me?
>>
They are trying to make sure you know they don't like you. That's how all ignoring and avoidance works.
>>
Your eyes are too beautiful for them
>>
>>24411975

stop making eye contact with girls you pass on the sidewalk you fucking weirdo
>>
>>24412018

don't listen to him, op, >>24412059 is right

your eyes are fucking magic man
>>
>>24411975
>girl talks to me
>refuses to look me in the eye
>whatthefuckdidIevendo
I swear I'm not even that ugly.
>>
They think you're way out of their league and become self conscious.
At least that's what I tell myself.
>>
File: 1428862942230.jpg (44 KB, 498x597) Image search: [Google]
1428862942230.jpg
44 KB, 498x597
>>24412142
>girl asks me out
>she's really into me
>doesn't look me in the eye ever anyway
what even am I supposed to feel
>>
>lose weight
>girls always stare and smile
>no idea how to respond
>leaving the house is now harder than ever
>>
>>24412475
Maybe eye contact is overrated
>>
you disgust them and they wish chad would pound you into the dirt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.