[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I message her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Sweating Pepe.png (209 KB, 398x377) Image search: [Google]
Sweating Pepe.png
209 KB, 398x377
Should I message her?
>>
File: 89989544.jpg (516 KB, 1386x1976) Image search: [Google]
89989544.jpg
516 KB, 1386x1976
no

>have to add something to my post
>>
Do it anon. What's to lose if you don't? Your dignity? There isn't much left of that.
>>
I know that feeling man, im trying to decide too.
>>
>>24411519
Yes.

>there are millions of girls pooping right now
>>
>>24411574
Good point
>>24411575
Let's do it, anon!
>>
>>24411678
Did you do it? Because i haven't yet.
>>
>>24411967
Not yet, I'm about to. Wish me luck
>>
>>24412213
Good luck, Anon. Please let us know what happens.
>>
>>24411519
Yes. But post screenshots here so we can guide you.
>>
>>24412308
She hasn't replied yet. What about you, anon? Have you messaged her yet?
>>
>>24412795
I'll get to it eventually. Maybe.
Also you're talking to someone else, i forgot to say good luck. Good luck.
>>
>>24412815
>I'll get to it eventually. Maybe.
Don't let idleness be your mistake. Good luck, though.
>>
>tfw you want to talk to someone, but always start the conversations
>tfw you want them to message you first for once

JUST
>>
if u have to think this then im sry but it's already doomed

you should be in a position of power here, not her
>>
What do I say?
I'm awful at talking and I just played Emily is away and it's a shitty game but I don't want something akin to its ending
>>
>>24413154
oh right i was gonna play that game, completely forgot.
>>
>>24413154
Just say hi and ask how her day was. Something you should come up and you can just branch off from there
>>
>>24413154
Dont rush into it maybe. But don't go too slow either or she'll lose interest.
I think thats how it works irl, i dont really know though.
>>
Im assuming things are going well for op from how long he's been gone. im think im gonna talk to her tomorrow so i can plan ahead. Wish me luck, believe me, ill need it,
>>
>>24414443
OP here,
things are going well right now, we've been chatting about random stuff. Good luck, brother. You got this.
>>
>>24414443
Best of luck, Anon. You can do this. Just beelieve in yourself.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.