[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in a pretty small country >made myself easily doxable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image%3A2723.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2723.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
>live in a pretty small country
>made myself easily doxable because I had nothing to loose and I thought I was untouchable
>what can happen right? Someone post my Facebook pic or calls my mother?
>nothing gets posted
>forget about it
>now getting phone calls at 3 am were nobody speaks, just hear breathing
I am safe right guys? What are the chances of another anon living in my tiny non English speaking country?
Right?
>>
>>24411404
where/how did you make yourself easily doxable? why?
>>
>>24411404
>made myself easily doxable
not deliberately, right?
>>
>>24411404
>>24411428

also chances are they're just fucking with you, I really doubt they'd give enough of a shit to actually do anything. not only is it unlikely that they live near you, but what would be the point, anyway? all you did was put your info out there, it's not like you gave anyone a reason to seriously harm you. if you got yourself doxxed on 4chan, you know this place is full of cunts that like to make others suffer just for fun.
>>
>it's not like you gave anyone a reason to harm you
I did
>>
>>24411557
and how did you do that?
>>
>>24411485
I messed up with seriously mentally ill people
>>
>>24411557
I don't really want to get into details, one crazy after me is more than enough but I think the worst I did was make fun of someone who killed himself in front of his friends
>>
Welp im dead, at least I will get to be a 4 Chan celebrity when it happens
>>
>asks for help
>won't give us any details
What exactly do you expect us to tell you, OP?
>>
>>24411404
what country anon?

m-might be same as me
>>
>>24412105
Haha no way I'm posting this
>>24412076

You can ask but I'm not sure how much I can share without getting recognize
>>
>>24412229
if you're not gonna tell us anything that could actually help us assess exactly how bad your situation is, then there's no point of this thread. what did you make it for? just affirmations?
>>
>>24412229
is it at least a spanish speaking country?
>>
>>24412229
>>24412301
I'm >>24412301
Also, your info is already out there. This is nothing in comparison. It's not like we're asking you to tell us your phone number and home address. Just what happened.
>>
>>24412330
I already told you what happened, I messed with some mentally ill people because it was funny, I took it too far because I was on a power trip, I thought they couldn't do anything to me and it was true until now
>>
>>24412394
you're still being vague and i'm bored now, have fun getting murdered you insensitive cunt don't bother responding
>>
>>24412424
Fuckin' kek, mate. I wasn't expecting to laugh.
>>
>>24412394
lmao see you in hell, retarded normie
>>
>>24412394
story time or GTFO time senpai
>>
File: dbGQAI8.gif (2 MB, 549x233) Image search: [Google]
dbGQAI8.gif
2 MB, 549x233
>>24411404
I was a member of a fairly successful group blog which had just got to the stage of earning some serious money (it folded when a founding member died, took the heart out of it).

But we had a crazy stalker who posted crap about one of our members having cancer for more than 5 years.

Every day there was some new "is the cancer back" caught in the spam filter.

So the shit doing it never even knew if they were being read, but was fucked in the head enough to persist every day.

Theres some bad crazies on the net anon, hopefully yours isnt that strange.

Oh and get a whistle and blow that into the earpiece next time, fuck 'em.
>>
Like I learned from being on the other side of the coin

NEVER have any personal info on the web if you are going to have an opinion.
>>
>3am calls
>no talking just breathing

mate thats haunting. I don't know why, but midnight calls with just breathing would probably make me shit my pants.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.