[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I make a tinder? I'm not really looking for just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1339205650438.png (2 MB, 1711x2529) Image search: [Google]
1339205650438.png
2 MB, 1711x2529
Should I make a tinder? I'm not really looking for just a sexual partner, just a gf or someone to fill the void of emptiness in my life.

I'd have done it already but I was too afraid of someone I know closely seeing it, like my brother. But the prospect of meeting a qt might be too much for me to give up, and talking over text is way easier than initiating conversation in person.

I'd have done it already but I'm too afraid of someone I know closely, like my brother, seeing it.
>>
I don't think I ever got a non fake match there apart from an ugly arab girl I accidentaly super liked. Tried the douche approach (selfie+body shot) and the good lad approach (smiling photo taken by someone else+quirky profile info).
>>
>>24411278
what do you mean by "fake" match?
>>
>>24411300
Commercial bots. Thought they were obvious but they got good at using girl next door profiles.
>>
>>24411244
>just a gf or someone to fill the void of emptiness in my life.
>Tinder

G'luck depressing yourself m8.
>>
>>24411331
Is everyone on there just looking for someone to fuck?

>>24411318
How do you tell if its a bot or not?
>>
File: image.png (554 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
554 KB, 640x1136
welp wish me luck
>>
>>24411398
Well now you can see the Uni/workplace of the person which makes it easier. Also bland profiles with travel/music/bullshit emojis. I live in a non anglo country so any profile with english text. I think I mostly get bots when I'm matching all girls.
>>
>>24411398
>Is everyone on there just looking for someone to fuck?
You're picking a needle from a haystack pretty much, good luck with that.
>>
>>24411398
The fact she's even on Tinder is a red flag. Its rated a 17+ app for a reason, but if you want to delude yourself, go ahead.
>>
If you're not a Chad, tinder is just going to hurt your self-esteem.
>>
>>24411586
You forgot to mentions its one of charlie sheens discarded needles.

> wooooohhhhhhaaaa now that's topical!
>>
>>24411244
the only way your brother would see you is if he's a faggot and searches men.

stop looking for excuses to not try.

and stop giving a fuck what people would think about you using tinder. it's not 1992 anymore and using online apps and dating sites isnt the boogeyman you fags make it out to be.

0h n0ez someone might see me on tinder dear lord I care what they think to the point I wont live life in fear of it.

being this sad and pathetic makes me think you're ass isnt made for tinder let alone the real world.

grow up pussy and stop being scared of people and their opinions about how you live your life. It's your life not theirs and if they dont like what you do tell them fuck off and tend to their broken lives
>>
>goes to X university
>goes to university of X
>goes to X college

what the shit. is there way I can limit my search?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.