[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
Hello. My name is Evan and I want to tell you guys it always has been this way. I am 65 years old as of today. I had my face blown off in a fight at a bar and was lucky that I survived. From 1971 onward I have been treated like a freak, treated with pity, and looked down upon. My wife left me, saying my depression was a burden and my kids never talked to me. My life is worthless. I just found this community through reading about the recent shooting. People like us used to just drink our problems away instead of talking about it on the internet, but now I guess I will do both.
>>
>>24410687
Pics please old person
>>
>>24410687
Ok, I'll bite. Tell me some of your life stories old man. Or impart some wisdom on me
>>
>>24410687
Timestamp or go Oldman
>>
>>24410687
>wife left me
>kids don't talk to me
Get the fuck out you normie
Unless you post a rare pepe
>>
wtf did anyone else see that cp posted or was that just me?
>>
>>24410842

I reported it.

But yeah, I saw it.

Anyways, OP.

You aren't welcome here. You lived a normie life. You have nothing in common with us who have never partaken of anything, who will never have love.
>>
>>24410832
Get out normie isn't a meme cunt. get out.
>>
I am on the computer and I only have a flip phone.

This was my first bad encounter with. women after my divorce. I tried dating, thinking women weren't shallow. I would go to bars and people would stare and stay away from me. I would approach women and they would run away often getting other males to come and defend them. I once got punched after I called a hispanic child a spic*.

*He said I was a monster in spanish and I knew what it meant. His dad clocked me right on the spot
>>
File: cd795b9c[1].jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
cd795b9c[1].jpg
32 KB, 480x454
M-my name's Evan too
>>
>>24410872
You are also a normie
You may show yourself out
>>
>>24410903

Get fucked whitey normie.

All white trash end up disfigured anyway, it was only a matter of time for you.

To put things into perspective, you were disfigured in a BARFIGHT.

Meaning you were already the lowest dregs of trash to begin with, otherwise you wouldn't have been in a barfight.
>>
>>24410867
Don't be an asshole.

Welcome to virginville, OP, rejects of any kind are welcome here with open arms.
>>
I've been living the life of a "robot" longer than you nancies have been alive. I know you are all faggots I see the gay posts.

Also I was in a bar fight telling a nigger couple to get out of the bar.
>>
>>24410903
>He said I was a monster in spanish

Yet more proof normies love mind games and veiled insults that are hard to prove are insults at all. Disgusting.
>>
>>24410842
>>24410867
CP? I thought now that the robot is back nobody can even post copy-pasta, so you don't have to manually report it. I guess some people can hack through it though.
>>
>>24411007

Nobody feels sympathy for trailer trash.

Kill yourself so that the NEETfags can have a little more cash for their troubles.
>>
>>24411029
>implying trailer trash don't count as NEETs
>>
OP, if you have a photo of yourself on the computer you could printscreen or some shit? idk I'm interested
>>
>>24411007
Old man your on the wrong board
Here you go, also eat your apple sauce
>>>/pol/catalog
>>
>>24410687
Hi

eyyyy I'm original
>>
File: 1446745584407.jpg (26 KB, 355x293) Image search: [Google]
1446745584407.jpg
26 KB, 355x293
>>24411007
>Also I was in a bar fight telling a nigger couple to get out of the bar.

Man why are you mad people are judging you by the way you look when you go and pull this shit? I think I was wrong in defending you earlier. You're just a normie who because one of us in some ironic sense of justice.

Doesn't feel nice, does it?
>>
>>24410903
Fucking shit skins man
>>
>ooooo look at me I'm so ugly and I'm a dick to everyone eles.
>feel bad for me I'm just like you but old
>told a black family to fuck off, my life sucks.
Did you know back in my day you could get a candy bar and some pop for a nickel
>>
Basically I was shot near my upper lip I forgot what type of bullet it was but it messed up my mouth and near my nose. It got infected in the hospital and they had to do some gay shit to it and now it resembles a giant face volcano. Goes up a little bit and down in the middle. Not very much but it is ugly. The skin is discolored and it is mainly scar tissue.

Also fuck all you faggots talking shit about me.
>>
Your life isn't worthless. At least you aren't an autist.
>>
>>24410903
what is it with whites being unable to resort to racism the first chance they get? Both of you were retards.
>>
File: 1364628175231.jpg (69 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
1364628175231.jpg
69 KB, 334x750
>>24411308
Do you even realise why we're talking shit? Do you not see the irony in judging other people based on their looks, then complaining on the internet that people judge you based on your looks?

Fucking really?
>>
>>24411308
This is the worst place on the internet to go looking for sympathy.
>>
Hello Mr. Sorry to hear about your face.
>>
>>24411421
Op, now you're a burn victim too

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
FINE IF YOU DON'T WANT ME I WILL LEAVE.
>>
>>24411521
show your face freak
you are not uglier than me u faggot
>>
>>24411521
loloolooolooooloooool
>>
>>24411308
>Also fuck all you faggots talking shit about me.
Dude, these people mostly aren't smart or empathetic enough to connect the dots between how your life experience is similar to theirs. If it's any consolation, their lack of intelligence and empathy is kinda why a lot of them are here in the first place. You might have thought this place is the general purpose down-and-out hangout but a lot of this is just for cushy middle class pussies to whine about how they don't have the balls to even try at life and a lot of them are literally just meme-ing and are too stupid to understand how inappropriate it is to meme when someone is making a genuine offer of solidarity.

My sympathies mayn. Life humiliates us all in one way or another, some more severely than others. At least we can take comfort in the fact that it was all pointless anyway.
>>
Damn, this thread really demonstrates how fucking stupid you robots are. It ever occurred to you that your life wouldn't suck so much if you accepted sympathy and connectedness when it was offered to you?
>>
>>24411755
>you robots
>YOU
If you aren't a robot, why are you on this board?
>>
>>24411773
You sound like a 7 year old trying to kick people out of a club house. How old are you? Are you 7?
>>
>>24410903
This is a hateful place Oldman. You have tasted the normal life, and so many people here will be resentful towards you. The majority of people uere have never been touched by a woman, let alone had sex.
>>
>>24411755
Bless you senpai
>>
>>24410758
>just found out about 4chan
>thinking he knows what a timestamp is
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.