[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm close to starting to hallucinate. Messed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 185x273
I think I'm close to starting to hallucinate. Messed with my brain (drug-free) but I can't help it. I'm going to get worse and worse untill I'm at the rim of madness for some reason. Anybody want to console me? Lifes harsh..
>>
File: 1442092696847.jpg (18 KB, 261x211) Image search: [Google]
1442092696847.jpg
18 KB, 261x211
>>24410435
Bumperooo you guys
>>
Bump talk to me please
>>
What happend op
>>
>>24410435

Anon, you aren't even at a computer right now.
>>
I hallucinate sometimes too, but I dont think Im "crazy". Are they hallucinations that occur before you go sleep or day time hallucinations?
>>
>>24410435
>Messed with my brain (drug-free) but I can't help it
How, anon? Teach me.
>>
>>24410435
I made a tulpa 3 years ago and we still talk, I don't specifically see things that arent there but my interpretation of the world has changed. I can clearly see the venom in my teddy bear's eyes and it's so obvious when something is stalking me or a person plans to kill me, and I can feel my tendons getting slashed when they aren't covered and hidden. I also just know that if i leave something where I can't see it it gets poisoned. I manage, what did you do OP?
>>
>>24412021
>I don't specifically see things that arent there but my interpretation of the world has changed.
Meditate on your third eye.

If you do Kapalabhati while in a headstand everyday, you'll start to see auras very quickly.
>>
I'm hallucinating right now lmao I have some weed induced schizophrenia but it's pretty nice. The song video killed the radio star keeps playing annd a man in my left ear keep saying im real And just said I'm satan
>>
>>24412058
>auras

lmao get our with that horoscope crap
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.