[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw gf is leaving for airforce on the 1st
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: img-thing.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
Tfw gf is leaving for airforce on the 1st
>>
She's going to fuck a lot of dudes.
>>
>>24410244
must be hard dating a fighter jet. Date an attack helicopter instead. Much more likely to commit.
>>
>>24410244
Literally every dude's going to use her whenever he wants to fap.
>>
You are going to miss her a great deal. On the other hand, she's going to fuck a lot of dudes
>>
>>24410244
>dating a glorified welfare queen who'll probably fuck most of the guys she's in basic with
>>
>>24410244
Can you measure her labia now and compare it to when she comes back?
>>
were you the retard who had the shitty movie romance moment in the parking lot and made that horrible greentext? where you called it "puppy love?"

kill yourself if so
>>
Your girlfriend is going to get porked by a lot of dudes.
>>
git keked fgt
>>
>>24410244
Just ask her to send you the videos of her being gangbanged and fap to that.
>>
>>24410726
You forgot to mention all the guys his gf is gonna fug
>>
i'm sorry, anon, but i hear a lot of shit about girls in the military.
>>
>>24410244
Sorry OP,
are you hoping to keep it long distance?
>>
>>24410244

you might as well start having fun and looking for a replacement - so when you find out she's taken a hundred dicks you'll have a back up plan
>>
>>24410244
Your GF sounds badass, you're a lucky man.

Be happy for her.
>>
Sorry about the keking op
>>
>>24410244
She's gonna get raped by a lot of dudes, don't let her go, US forces are already notorious for raping chicks who join.
>>
>>24411419
you heard it wrong it's the dom girls that rape the guys
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.