[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spending money for therapy >not dealing with your issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: rum chata.jpg (72 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
rum chata.jpg
72 KB, 640x434
>spending money for therapy
>not dealing with your issues yourself
Why don't you self medicate with alcohol? I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have to frontal lobotomy.
>>
>>24410191
Doing this right now
>>
>>24410191
On it, bruv.
>>
>>24410191
>Using RumChata to get you drunk

Topkek
>>
Alcohol worsens your mental problems. If you could drink away your problems then you wouldn't wind up dead after a few years of being a drunk.
>>
>>24410341
just mix it with normal rum :)
>>
>>24410360
Have fun with weed solving all your problems you retard
>>
>>24410191
>too poor to afford a fake id
>parents pay for therapy anyway
I'll just wait 3 years or maybe grow my beard out
>>
>>24410451
>not being 21
rofl ur pain is just starting kid
>>
>>24410392
I never said that. Actually recreational drugs of any kind never solve problems, they only make them harder to remember. The problems will still grow and fester while the habitual use of drugs/booze stacks on others problems as well (debt, organ damage, isolation, mental degradation).
>>
>>24410191
You still have to spend money on the alcohol, dummy. Plus it wrecks your body and doesn't help you at all. Makes everything worse but only temporarily numbs the pain.

I went to therapy and it worked wonders.
>>
>money for therapy
But anon, literally my medical care is paid for using a Medicaid card thing. My prescriptions cost $0 and $1.
>>
Haven't really found something I can drink a lot of. Sweet drinks are too much for me. I can't even finish 2 cans of soda before I start feeling like shit from all that sugar. Beer is drinkable, but I need to drink too much to get drunk. I either start feeling really full and bloated after a few, or I start pissing like crazy. Shots suck, but I'll do them if someone buys them for me.
>>
alcohol and weed is the best problem escaping combination. it's reached the point where just one of the two never quite does it for me
>>
>>24410601
It's 19 in Canada here, one more year...
>>
>>24410699
mix some sweet liquor with something at least slightly bitter, the two harsh flavors mellow each other out. I really enjoy rum with iced coffee or ginger beer
>>
File: 1446338230359.jpg (164 KB, 816x1123) Image search: [Google]
1446338230359.jpg
164 KB, 816x1123
>just drink bro
Literally normalfag tier
>>
>>24410644
>i went to therapy and discovered my mangina
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.