[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got an awfully sore throat, like it hurts just to swallow something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (235 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
235 KB, 540x540
I got an awfully sore throat, like it hurts just to swallow something
Any tips to fix this, /r9k/?
>>
>>24409275

Take a break from sucking cocks for a day or two.
>>
>>24409275
eat a spoonful of honey f a m, it does wonders. it coats your throat and soothes it.

honey is a bee's version of maple syrup, hmmm....
>>
>>24409275

Gargle with warm salt water a lot.
Keep yourself warm.
Drink tea with lemon.

Its going to be alright bruv.
>>
Take Ibuprofen, it helps with the pain but also acts as an anti-inflammatory. Do you live in a country where you can get free antibiotics?
>>
>>24409275
Fisherman's Friend.

You're welcome.
>>
>coming here for advice instead of googling it
Retard
>>
>>24409360
>antibiotics for a sore throat
Retards like you should be denied medical care
>>
File: alejandro.jpg (25 KB, 630x402) Image search: [Google]
alejandro.jpg
25 KB, 630x402
>>24409275
M A X I M U M
S T R E N G T H
R O B I T U S S I N
I'm fighting off strep throat and the flu at the same time right now, anon, and its helping actually feel kind've normal. Salt water gargling is also helpful, if you want to eat, just take the day off and get ice cream.
You'll be fine!
>>
>>24409275
>hot shower
steam helps in my experience

>tea
>>
File: 220.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
>>24409275
Ok, two things

>FIRST: SALINE NASAL SPRAY

This will kind of help you now, but is mainly for future reference. Basically, have two little cheap bottles you get at the pharmacy (see pic). Next time you feel yourself getting sick (and I mean you might have a slight sniffle or a small headache, you know, that pre-sick feeling), add some hydrogen peroxide to one of the saline bottles and spray that shit up your nose often, at least once every couple of hours until it goes away (or serious symptoms show up, in which case you probably started too late). It'll 9 times out of 10 nip that shit right in the bud, and prevent the sickness from progressing further if you start right away. If you spray it and it burns like a motherfucker, that means it's working (it's killing the germs that have colonized your nasal passages like a 3rd world African country, and will hopefully prevent it from spreading into your throat, and from there your lungs and blood. Remember, the key is to catch it early)

Also, with the second bottle, it's important that when you actually are sick you spray the saline every couple of hours (this bottle without hydrogen peroxide, just straight saline). This'll keep your nasal passages free and moist.

Remember, Saline+H202 so that you catch it early and don't get sick at all, Straight Saline when you actually are sick. Also, put the date you started using them, because they will be less effective after a month or two and you'll have to buy some more.

>SECOND: GARGLE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
If you're sick, it'll burn like a motherfucker and foam up in the back of your throat. Gargle then spit, don't swallow unless you want nasty H202 Diarrhea. H202 foams when it's killing microorganisms, of which there should be alot of free floating ones when your throat is sore. It'll burn like the photos of your ex after you're sick of looking at them, but it'll help you because you're killing the germs, like you only wish you could kill the memories.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.