[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How being racist got me a girl >This girl that knows my group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 25
File: 1444694996817.png (233 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1444694996817.png
233 KB, 500x377
How being racist got me a girl

>This girl that knows my group of friends
>Comes around when we drink on the weekends
>My buddy met her and a group of girls somewhere
>I stalk this girl on facebook and see her ex was a black guy
>Month after I first meet them she's obviously flirting with me and stuff like that
>At a party and it all comes to a head and she is obviously frustrated I haven't made a move
>tries to kiss me and I pull back
>This is how I'm pretty sure the conversation went down
>"Why don't you like me?"
>"You dated a black guy" ohshitwhathaveIdone.jpeg
>"Woah that's racist, my past has nothing to do with you. That's a major turn off"
>"Okay. I just don't think we're compatible"
>"You sound really insecure"
>"Well I don't think so, if you dated a guy with more money than me or a bigger dick I wouldn't care"
>"Then why"
>"You make bad life decisions, and it's obviously you're a lot less traditional than I am and liberal so I don't think we're compatible"
>"Holy shit that's racist, Fuck you"
>"If you dated an Asian or Hispanic I wouldn't care but I just have a ingrained feeling of disgust like if you fucked a horse"
>Can't believe I said that but I was half a 26 deep
>She walks away
>Her friend walks up to me and says "Wow. Well that was honest"
>We all get drunk and her friend wants the D
>She's even hotter and never dated a chimp
>Previous girl tries to pull her out of there but she's not listening
>Fuck her that night and get her number
>She wants to drink at my house this weekend
>The other girl won't come to my buddys place anymore apparently and he's kinda mad with me. I still deny I said that racist shit to everyone.

This actually happened. Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm getting pussy again.
>>
warms my heart 8^D
>>
File: 1446239545637.jpg (34 KB, 262x360) Image search: [Google]
1446239545637.jpg
34 KB, 262x360
>>24409170
It's a good time
>>
File: 20090622234818.jpg (73 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
20090622234818.jpg
73 KB, 704x400
>expecting us to believe that story

You're life is just like one of my animes, sensei~
>>
>>24409075
Black bot here.

1. Fuck you.
2. Good on you for being yourself. That was honest, man.
>>
another day in the trailer park...
>>
File: nig_image01.jpg (111 KB, 378x481) Image search: [Google]
nig_image01.jpg
111 KB, 378x481
>>24409573
What did you say? I didn't read your post.
>>
File: 1442173272148.jpg (63 KB, 550x687) Image search: [Google]
1442173272148.jpg
63 KB, 550x687
>Durr /pol/ is a lie
Said all roasties. Well done champ. I might do the same.
>>
pfffrrtt
>>
>>24409714
>>24409075

You normie redditor crossboarders are so completely oblivious to how embarrassing it is when you post "Man I'm racist I'm so cool" and "look mom I said nigger XD"

I understand you can't help it seeing as how /pol/ is the new popular counter-culture, but holy shit, nobody cares you fucking normie ass partying piece of shit.
>>
File: 1445442400563.jpg (8 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1445442400563.jpg
8 KB, 208x200
>>24410119
>nobody cares

you replied
>>
>>24410119
There is another reason people don't like blacks, one that you clearly don't understand. It's okay, blame it on whitey and his counter culture.
>>
>"LOOK AT ME R9K I'M RACIST HAHA AND ALL THE BITCHES WANT MY DICK HAHAHAHA"

I'll bite. You are such a faggot man. Going /pol/ doesn't make you any cooler of a person or more enlightened or whatever. What you said to the girl about why you didn't like that she dated a black guy was stupid as fuck tbqh.
>"Well I don't think so, if you dated a guy with more money than me or a bigger dick I wouldn't care"
>"Then why"
>"You make bad life decisions, and it's obviously you're a lot less traditional than I am and liberal so I don't think we're compatible"
but then
>"If you dated an Asian or Hispanic I wouldn't care but I just have a ingrained feeling of disgust like if you fucked a horse"
So I guess it's more 'traditional' to date a hispanic or Asian instead? You can't have it both ways fag, either hate every race other than yours, or you can go fuck yourself. Also, what makes you think that she doesn't make bad life decisions fucking white Chad every weekend? You seem to think that her fucking a black guy is the only red flag in the world of dating. Also, you had no problems fucking that other chick right off the bat when she showed interest. Not to mention you met her at a fucking party. Was she not making a bad decision when she willingly decided to fuck you on a whim? You said the other chick wasn't traditional enough and was liberal. How was this girl any different?Was it just the fact that you got your rocks off this time around instead and not that BLACK DEMON who obviously doesn't deserve that pussy more than you do? You know, because he's an animal, right?

Why are racists always so fucking retarded?
I want /pol/ to LEAVE.
>>
>>24410614
>So I guess it's more 'traditional' to date a hispanic or Asian instead?

Because women only date blacks to piss off daddy and prove something. That's why they divorce at like 400% the rate of white couples. That's not the case with other races albeit it's still higher. It's a bad life decision. She might be fucking White Chad's but isn't that the risk you take every time?

>you got your rocks off this time around instead and not that BLACK DEMON who obviously doesn't deserve that pussy more than you do? You know, because he's an animal, right?

But that's objectively true, yes.
>>
"le look im a racist face xDDD" - u
>>
File: 1447983391901.png (10 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1447983391901.png
10 KB, 645x773
>>24410614
Found the buttmad coal burning roastie.
>>
>>24410614
>Going /pol/ doesn't make you any cooler of a person or more enlightened or whatever.
No one said that

>You can't have it both ways fag
Okay, lets see your reason why we can't dislike one race over another

>either hate every race other than yours, or you can go fuck yourself
Not a good reason. Understand this, you have to back up your claims. You should have learned that while writing essays in middle school.

>Also, what makes you think that she doesn't make bad life decisions fucking white Chad every weekend?
She wasn't fucking Chad, she was fucking a black guy. Why are you bringing up Chad, no one said it was okay to fuck him first of all, and second of all he isn't in OPs story

>You seem to think that her fucking a black guy is the only red flag in the world of dating
OP never said that, or anything that would indicate that he thinks such a thing. I'm fairly certain he has many other red flags like the rest of us.

>Also, you had no problems fucking that other chick right off the bat when she showed interest.
So? She was agreeable with OP, they are a good match. It's only natural that things turned out that way.

>Not to mention you met her at a fucking party. Was she not making a bad decision when she willingly decided to fuck you on a whim? You said the other chick wasn't traditional enough and was liberal.
Traditional people still have sex

>>24410614
>Was it just the fact that you got your rocks off this time around instead and not that BLACK DEMON who obviously doesn't deserve that pussy more than you do? You know, because he's an animal, right?
Now you are starting to write incoherent sentences. You need to chill the fuck out now else you embarrass yourself.
>>
>>24410614
But he isn't racist, he doesn't mind Asians or Hispanics, just humangutans.

I feel the same way to be quite perfectly honest family.
Its also a common sentiment among muslims in france, they don't like nogs
>>
>>24410614
>I want /pol/ to LEAVE.
well, that's just too bad.
>>
>>24410823
Dude, if he doesnt want to contaminate his dick with a monkey fucking whore, then thats his decision and opinion and he is entitled to it
>>
>>24410907
Did you even read my post?
>>
>>24410924
Yeah I read it, you're just saying he isn't entitled to his own opinions for some reason.
Anyways, that other whore isn't entitled to OP's dick. She can go back to the jungle or wherever.
>>
>>24410823
>>24410892
Tbqh I don't blame blacks wanting superior white women, but coalburners must learn they can't have their cake and eat it too
>>
>>24410924
I was responding to the other guy not u
>>
>>24409075
>The senile old fool
>hahahaha
>>
>>24410756
>Because women only date blacks to piss off daddy and prove something

You have a warped view of the world and I feel sorry for your more mature, embarrassed self in the future.
>>
>>24411017
what reason do white women have for fucking blacks besides hedonism? I'm a little embarassed for you honestly
>>
>>24410949
Cunt, I wasn't talking to you. Why did you reply?

>>24411006
I understand now, you got me confused there.

>>24410988
True, if I were suddenly black I would still be attracted to white women. But at the very least I would keep my inhibition.

You know, like the inhibition of a retard who decides its best to not pass on his deformed genes.
>>
>>24411017
Maybe there are other reasons but a traditional girl wouldn't date a black
>>
>>24411077
No doubt about it, they simply don't date blacks.

There are many reasons, too many to go into detail, but there are many. Such as blacks being less intelligent on average, more prone to crime, more dangerous, etc. Also they are ugly.
>>
>>24410614
/pol/ would hate OP for drinking the liquid Jew and fornicating before marriage
>>
I think it's silly to say you have standards or are a traditionalist when you have casual sex with random sluts you meet at parties.
You're of course free to have any preferences but don't act like you're some hero fighting "degeneracy"
>>
>>24411151
I simply think a woman who has dated blacks is mentally unsound and obviously not raised properly. There is nothing wrong with casual sex with a nice girl.
>>
>>24411103
Might also be because unless you have a severe mental dysfunction, you don't want to have one of these monstrous looking things pop out of your vagina and start crying to suck on your tit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoFPIXB98Eg

You kind of want your kids to look like you, not some LOTR monster.
>>
Noice job anon :^)
>>
>>24410119
>not racist
>calls everyone else redditors
/po/ is only gaining popularity because more and more people are learning the truth.
>>
File: cae.png (98 KB, 711x630) Image search: [Google]
cae.png
98 KB, 711x630
Coalburners btfo
>>
>>24411185
Well, I think your version of "nice girl" clashes with mine.
But I'm not a casual sex kind of guy, so more power to you.
>>
>>24410756
>Because women only date blacks to piss off daddy and prove something. That's why the divorce at like 400% blah blah blah

doesn't address the 'traditional' claim you (unless you're not OP) made

>She might be fucking White Chad's but isn't that the risk you take every time?

What are you even trying to say by claiming this? That if all (or most) women are whores you might as well fuck them every now and then even if they've been promiscuous as fuck with some Chad, but all of a sudden it's a problem when she's being promiscuous with Tyrone?

>But that's objectively true, yes

Not really, it's just retarded, but that's your opinion.

>>24410823
>No one said that

it was implied by his image and posting style
>This actually happened. Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm getting pussy again.
>look at the OP's pic

>Okay, let's see your reason why we can't dislike one race over another

it's not about dislike per se, but about the decisions he makes with his racist ass. He claimed that the chick wasn't traditional because she fucked a black dude, but he said he doesn't care if she dated an asian or hispanic. It's more of a question of how OP views 'traditional', and by his racist a$$, he probably means girls that don't date outside of their race. He would have to explain what the fuck he meant by traditional so this isn't all just speculation.
>She wasn't fucking Chad, she was fucking a black guy.
If she was being promiscuous with Tyrone, she was being promiscuous with Chad at some point too. What girl nowadays isn't? It's not like she's exclusively dating black guys, which I heavily doubt.
>no one said it was okay to fuck him first of all
apparently he doesn't care if the chick dated a Chad, where she most certainly did sleep with him
>So? She was agreeable with OP, they are a good match. It's only natural that things turned out that way.
fucking out of wedlock? Gee, sure sounds 'traditional' to me.
It's a problem with OP's principles.
>>
>>24411190
>You kind of want your kids to look like you

Yeah, this is actually one of the more important reasons I didn't mention. I'm just a bit tired, didn't sleep at all last night.
>>
>>24411224
its totally worth it if the girl realizes that she can never be unfucked by a nigger and kills herself after she realizes how defiled her body is
>>
>>24411224
If your argument is that he is a hypocrite, then you could be correct, but you dont know which "traditional" culture he even thinks is traditional. Maybe he is talking about the 70s, or the 30s, where this stuff was more acceptable but you still wouldnt fuck a black person
>>
File: 1430178359587.gif (2 MB, 236x132) Image search: [Google]
1430178359587.gif
2 MB, 236x132
>>24411060
>>24411077
>>24411206

Keep it up White-Social justice warriors, I'm sure one day you'll prove that your childish cognitive dissonance is fact.

I absolutely detest PC culture and support and admire Eurocentric endeavors, but modern western "whites" are not all they are cracked up to be, and "non-whites" are not as "shit-tier" as you want them to be. Just please acknowledged fucking reality instead of circle jerking over your assumptions and precognitive bullshit.
>>
>>24411224
>doesn't address the 'traditional' claim you (unless you're not OP) made

Maybe I used the wrong phrase? It's simply not a good Idea for a man to show interest in a woman who's dated a black. She's probably really liberal and screwed up.

>That if all (or most) women are whores you might as well fuck them every now and then even if they've been promiscuous as fuck with some Chad, but all of a sudden it's a problem when she's being promiscuous with Tyrone?

More or less yes, If she's had a string of white boyfriends that's okay. Dating Tyrone is the biggest red flag ever.

>Not really, it's just retarded, but that's your opinion.

To each their own. :)
>>
>>24411224
>If she was being promiscuous with Tyrone, she was being promiscuous with Chad at some point too. What girl nowadays isn't? It's not like she's exclusively dating black guys, which I heavily doubt.
OP never said he was okay with women sleeping with Chad. You have projected that onto him when he never said that, I find that very disrespectful. That is all I want to argue right now, that what you are doing by misrepresenting someones words is very disrespectful. You should stop that. In fact that is the only reason I was replying to you. I don't care about OP, I would have never slept with either women, so I am not defending him in that respect. But I will defend the integrity of his words and point out what you are doing. It's very disrespectful.
>>
>meet girl last night that I'd been talking to online for 2 weeks
>different race than me (I'm white she's Asian)
>don't make racist comments
>get laid anyway
>>
>>24411292
If you want to talk about reality you've clearly never known a coalburner roastie. They always have problems and some fucked up guilt and stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>24411299
>OP never said he was okay with women sleeping with Chad.
>>"Well I don't think so, if you dated a guy with more money than me or a bigger dick I wouldn't care"

He did say that you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>24411321
>Going /pol/ doesn't make you any cooler of a person or more enlightened or whatever.

When did anyone say that? Now you misrepresent a whole board. Very disrespectful.
>>
breddy gud post
>>
This is why you faggots can't bitch when black people break the law and are generally unwelcoming. It doesn't matter to you if they're a doctor, lawyer, makes a grand everyday. You people just don't like them because they are black and you have this golden rule the since you are white you're worth 5 stars juts for being born.

It's like crying that a Dog bit you because you were throwing rocks at it and all it was doing was sleeping.
>>
>>24411298
>If she's had a string of white boyfriends that's okay. Dating Tyrone is the biggest red flag ever.

I don't know, she didn't necessarily have had to have dated those Chads, she could've just fucked them once a week after being picked up at the bar. Also, that's still kuk territory. Any women who's been with a 'string' (I'm going to go ahead and define that as more than 5) of guys likely has a range of attatchment issues that would not make her suitable for dating. A girl that's been dating a Tyrone is a red flag, possibly, but being with a bunch of guys is a red flag too.
>To each their own. :)
of course m8

>>24411299
>OP never said he was okay with women sleeping with Chad.

Yes he is, he even said in his post if the chick dated a dude with more money or a bigger dick he wouldn't care, provided the men she dated weren't black.
>>
>>24410119
dumb cunt people have been saying nigger on 4chan since it first came about.

how bout you go back to reddit and take your safe space hug box with you.

people here can talk how they want act how they want and be as racist or not racist as they want.

go cry moar you have no power here or in life to stop people from being who they are and not accepting your demands of tolerance.

in fact demanding people change for you shows how untolerant you really are.
must be a socia facist warrior thinking your views are the only acceptable one.

dont like what I said tough shit now go cry bout the mean people saying nigger and ignoring your demands for tolerance you untolerant cunt
>>
>>24411206
It's gaining "popularity" because autism and Aspergers is been on the raise for a decade. Most people who follow that have some kind of mental disability.
>>
>>24411397
>You people just don't like them because they are black
No one ever said that, so your whole post is invalid basically. You are arguing against a strawman, can't you see? Who am I kidding, your probably don't even know what eyes are, blind motherfucker.
>>
>>24411397
this desu. I don't know why black Americans bother trying to settle down with white women.

>family secretely hates you and will hate your children
>If you are successful, they will still hate you

Seems stupid. I've met some good looking black women on my campus who only date black guys, but the black chads only want stacy starbucks. It's pretty retarded.
>>
Good on you OP
Closest I've had is getting a qt Asian gf who likes it when I make fun of Asian guys
Going out in public with her is pretty fucked though because all the Asian guys give me the evil eye
>>
>>24411397
Go live somewhere else.
Why do you feel so fucking entitled to our friendship?
Go live in your own town or move to Africa. I hear south Africa is nice for nogs.

>Move to Africa
>Any plot of farmland I want
>three dead boer families starting.
>>
File: 1441594175337.jpg (34 KB, 493x533) Image search: [Google]
1441594175337.jpg
34 KB, 493x533
A lot of roastie anger ITT
>>
>>24411455
>I've met some good looking black women on my campus who only date black guys, but the black chads only want stacy starbucks. It's pretty retarded.
That's just the Jew media pushing the belief that white women is the only race of women worth hooking up with.

Not only that but the constant bashing of black women is so heavy that even their own men are straying away.
>>
>>24411425
See, this is the kind of post that has meaning. This anon is clearly responding to what another person was saying. He isn't misrepresenting arguments, there is a central idea to his post, and it is comprehensible.

Good post lad.
>>
>>24411214
BASED JARED COMING BACK FOR SECONDS

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>24409075

woah look at me man, I'm such a rebel

nigger nigger nigger

I'm pretty sure I'll be swimming the chicks just like you
>>
File: 1447181048789.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1447181048789.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>24411214
>One of my good guy friends even told me "Once you go black, we don't want you back!" And to top it off, most of my friends are not super conservative people!

heheh normies and Chads don't like it either roastie
>>
>>24411545
You might be right... blox
>>
>>24411481
No one is asking for your friendship, thunderhead. I'm saying that you fags preach and preach about this and that like: "Why can't niggers be smart?", "Why can't niggers act civilized?", "Why can't niggers respect the law?", "Why can't niggers hold an actually job?", and "Why can't niggers act more white"? and you get just that, you go: "Whatever, he's still a nigger."

Admit, you guys just don't like black people period. It doesn't matter how they act.
>>
>>24411214
>WTF people in almost 2015!
>>
>>24411316
>you've clearly never known a coalburner roastie.

It's so obnoxious that you people spew your insecurity charged tripe without an once of self-awareness. These are women that date trashy, thuggish men, are are garbage themselves, regardless of there race. You are of average intelligence and follow memetic mentality, so "blacklist" black people as a sweeping, cover all judgement. I don't blame you, this is what people in your intelligence bracket do, much like facebook arguments equating "republican" or "democrat" to "stupidity."

>He was white just like me so in my mind I can perceive him as normal and judge them as an individual :)
>He was black and that's foreign to me so I can assign precognitive labels to him and convince myself he's evil or inferior >:(

I'm a black person. I've dated several normal, decent, very pretty and nice white women, that have slept with 1> person they were in a long term monogamous relationship with. If you don't want to sleep with them because of that, I don't fucking care, but don't kid yourself when you think you're being fair, rational, or invoking traditional values. Sure, there are turbo nigger trash people that deserve to be culled, but you yourself act like the same oblivious moronic trash. You are not special, or better than anyone or anything.
>>
>>24411214
>He didn't have any style of clothes however....

This is what women think about in another person, this is all they think about. Pretty annoying 2 bee honest my familiars.
>>
>>24411425
>dumb cunt people have been saying nigger on 4chan since it first came about

There's a difference between spouting the word nigger left and right for cheap laughs and saying it like you mean it. In this case, OP is coming out with an opinion that actually is racist, so he's being challenged for it.
>how bout you go back to reddit
>"IF YOU DON'T THINK THAT NIGGERS ARE ABSOLUTE SCUM AND DESERVE EVERYTHING BAD EVER, YOU BELONG ON REDDIT"

Some people aren't this autistic anon. Surely you must know this.

>>24411553
>See, this is the kind of post that has meaning.
Not really. The anon you replied to sounds like a sperg to me. The post that anon was replying too wasn't even trying to make the case that saying nigger is intolerant and you shouldn't say it because of muh fee fees. He's only expressing his apathy and pointing out how the OP looks like an idiot with the "niggers aren't human" meme because it's just irrational. Fuck, just look at the OP's post. His reasoning as to why he doesn't want to date a girl who's been with a black dude is pants-on-head retarded, using points like "muh traditionalism" (when he's fucking random party sluts) and "liberalism is fucking disgusting" (when you can't gauge someone's entire personality from their political leaning).
>>
>>24411214
>"I live in a small southern town"
What the hell did you expect, bitch?
>>
>>24411701
>I'm a black person. I've dated several normal, decent, very pretty and nice white women, that have slept with 1> person they were in a long term monogamous relationship with.
>>
>>24411316
Oh, like you people on this board let alone this site are the principle of proper functioning human beings. That's really the thing that makes the arguments in this thread pathetic. half of you guys are rejects who are the black sheep of your families.
>>
>>24411701
you obviously care enough to shitpost and try to shame us for our opinions.

dont like it oh well the world doesnt owe you shit nor does whitey. you're own kind sold you're ancenstors into slavery yet you all whine bout whitey this whitey that and burn cities down and riot over bullshit and demand to be treated like civilized people.

well once your whole group of blacks as a whole start acting civilized maybe you'll get the respect you demand. til than go shoot someone and say didntdonuffin and whine bout whitey holding you down for your bad choices in life.

fuck outta here with your shit pathetic fuckboy
>>
>>24411206
I can fold paper airplanes but that's about it. I used to have a book for cranes and stuff when I was a kid but I've since lost that knowledge
>>
>>24411701
But I am better than you no offense, whites are better by default. I'm not insecure I don't think. You can say so if it'll make you feel any better. I'm sure the girls I've dated have dated someone with a better car or better in the sack than I am or what have you. It's just your value as a white person is established by your decisions in life. I wouldn't date a drug addict. And frankly dating a black person gives you a horrible credit history so to speak IRL.
>>
>>24411786
But I'm OP. My life is going bretty good atm.
>>
>>24411713
>Not really.
Doesn't sound like you actually understood the post. Some interesting points in there. It is true, you are intolerant of intolerance. And I mean that word with conviction. You seriously can't tolerate someone saying something bad about niggers. You know, I tolerate c u c k threads all fucking day on this board. Why can't you tolerate this, you crying babby. But that is the nature of this website, you understand? That is where the culture of it came from. You talk of it like it is a bad thing. So, then go to reddit where they don't tolerate racism on most boards.
>>
>>24411793
>well once your whole group of blacks as a whole start acting civilized maybe you'll get the respect you demand.
That's the thing, you retarded inbred. They don't! You fags don't care how they act. You see that they're black and throw them all under the same Bus with no questions asked.
>>
>>24411713
figure you'd twist my words around.

she's acting like the typical reddit user that demands tolerance and acceptance of all but shows none for others. I figure someone would be a dumbass and twist that around and put words I didnt say there.

not once did I say niggers are absolute scum and if you think so back 2 reddit. keep twisting words around anon it justs you can't handle the bantz and have to resort to dirty pool in debates.

and clearly you are that autistic

and going after someone that agrees with me? sounds like typical butthurt to me. waaaaah he wont follow my demands of tolerance I better twist and insert words so I win!

back to your safebox on reddit cunt
>>
>>24411846
Why do you type like you're a freshman in high school?
>>
>>24411846
Yeah, the twisting of the words really gets me going. You just don't do that, it's so fucking disrespectful. No honest man would do it, maybe an ambitious politician, but no honest person.
>>
>>24411845
stop making assumptions you brain dead negroid. I'm neither retarded nor inbred. Dont see your community bashing the blacks that sold you into slavery but I sure as fuck see you whine it's all whiteys fault somehow.

Btw you sad pathetic fuck when you cunts stop burning buildings down and playing racist knockout games against whites and stop acting like degenerates you'll stop being treated like criminals.

I know it's hard for you're brain to grasp this concept but that's how it works.

now keep firing back with more bullshit and acting like the problem isn't your community it's whitey's fault somehow you all refuse to act civilized and embrace degenerate pathetic career criminal lifestyles.

In fact until you're culture stops acting like degenerate thugs and career criminals you really don't have a say in shit.

also you're community is racist as fuck yet claim only whites are. fuck outta here with that bullshit too while we're at it.

white this whitey that dee white devil and other bullshit excuses you use to not act civilized.

dont like it go talk to your community about how shit you all act.

now fuck off with your victim bullshit and your white devil excuses.
>>
>>24409075
>I was half a 26 deep

wtf is a 26?
>>
>>24411872
only an autistic faggot gives a shit about how someone types and ignores what they say. you can be ignored til you focus on what is said not how it's typed.
>>
>>24411910
>you brain dead negroid.
That's all the proof I need, you fucking faggot.

It doesn't matter how they act, they're still "Niggers" to you to matter what.
>>
>>24411914
26 Oz bottle of liquor
>>
>>24409075
>My group of friends
>We go drinking on the weekends
Stopped reading.
NORMIE GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24411846
>>24411910
Please stop putting spaces between sentences like this. It makes the pacing of your post all out of whack and annoying to read.
>>
>>24411933
It either means you're ignorant, retarded, or a little kid. Hell, it could be both.

No one's gonna take you arguments seriously if you type like you lost brain cells.
>>
I imagine an ugly pale r9k autist going off on a girl like that in the hope that if he acts like OP he will get laid

protip: this shit only works if you're moderately attractive in the first place
>>
>>24411956
nah they are niggers when they act like niggers and your community as a whole acts like stupid ignorant cunts.

funny you get upset about me saying negroid but you can call me inbred. nice double standard cunt.

can't handle the bantz dont throw around slurs either pathetic fuck.

and you calling me a retarded inbred is all the proof I need. see I can play that game too you loser. come back with some real retorts and not cherry picking shit while saying the same slurs back.

just fall back on your dee white devil retort im sure you'll win this time!.

you're getting boring now
>>
>>24412014
4chan is for posters 18 and up, kiddo.
>>
>Whiteanons think they can be robots
>When whiteanons don't have to deal with this completely unwarranted wave of vitriol directed towards them on top of all the standard robot things like being a kissless virgin.
Whites literally can't be robots.
>>
But is the girl you fucked hot?
>>
>>24411818
>But I am better than you no offense, whites are better by default.

I don't know man, black people shoot eachother. You guys shoot up schools.

>>24411846
>she's acting like the typical reddit user that demands tolerance and acceptance of all but shows none for others

No, she's not demanding shit. She's not saying "don't say nigger it's a bad word" she's saying "you come across as a retard". The word nigger itself isn't the problem, no one gives a shit about the fact that OP is racist, just that OP is mentally challenged, and the racism is just the cherry on top. It's fun to see the autism out in full force as well.

>not once did I say niggers are absolute scum and if you think so back to reddit

True, but you literally told the anon to go back to reddit with the implication that it was because he was intolerant of anons saying the word nigger, which isn't the case. Thus, "IF YOU DON'T THINK THAT NIGGERS ARE ABSOLUTE SCUM AND DESERVE EVERYTHING BAD EVER, YOU BELONG ON REDDIT" is fairly accurate, because that anon you replied to doesn't succumb under the hivemind of "IF YOU NO SAY NIGGER, YOU NIGGER SYMPATHIZER AND YOU GO TO REDDIT NOW."
>>24411882
>Yeah, the twisting of the words really gets me going

I didn't really twist anything though. I just added in that little blurb because it's an accurate representation of the anon's "you're either with us or against us" mindset.
>>
>>24412075

>completely unwarranted
>the only race that doesn't deserve to exist among the rest
>>
>>24412160
>I just added in that little blurb because it's an accurate representation of the anon's "you're either with us or against us" mindset.

So he admits to it. Well there you go. You are putting words in peoples mouth, then arguing against your own words. A convenient way to win an argument, no?
>>
>>24412233
Thanks for proving my point.
>Be an individual, only have control over myself
>Somehow seen as having responsibility over the actions of others, their actions are seen as my own
>Idiots honestly believe this is a rational way to view the world
>Idiots assume that because I'm black that I'm dumber, more violent, and dragging civilization down just by existing even though I'm a shut in while they are party going degenerates who practice premarital sex and promoting slut culture.
>>
>>24412233
That's exactly what he's talking about.
>"I hate niggers because they're niggers which I am not."
>>
>>24412269
Yes, I was putting words into his mouth, but your initial argument was that I was twisting his words, which aren't the same thing. I added those words because, as I said before, it accurately depicts his mindset. I didn't twist anything he said, I put in something extra to make my point.
>>
File: 1365198433762.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1365198433762.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>>24411818
>But I am better than you no offense, whites are better by default.

But you're simply, unequivocally, not. I'm sorry, I know this means a lot to you, but your just another faceless loser posting meaningless shit on /r9k/, here, there, and any where. I mean, I'm sure I make more money, have a nice car than you, and am more educated than you, and lift more than you, but none of that matters. We're both men, plain and simple, we have our advantageous and our caveats. Don't worry my boy, hopefully one day you will sober up. But for now you look like completely pathetic reason-less fool.
>>
>>24411844
>You seriously can't tolerate someone saying something bad about niggers.

I can tolerate it. I don't care, but I'm challenging anons with this mindset because it's irrational and just comes across as retarded. If you're going to be racist, at least try to do it right.
>>
File: jfsd.gif (436 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
jfsd.gif
436 KB, 500x286
>>24412370
But you're black therefore I am better. You could have more money ect. but you're still black and I'm not. Don't lose your self worth though, I'm sure you're a nice black person. You could even be cool.
>>
>>24412360
This is not an argument. What are we arguing, that you put words in people's mouths to fallaciously argue with them? That's a fact, you can't argue a fact. You should have learned this in one of your English classes on the topic of thesis sentences. You can't argue a simple fact.
>>
>>24412393
>If you're going to be racist, at least try to do it right.

And what's that supposed to mean? Are you suggesting that there is a wrong way to be racist?
>>
>>24411397
Too be fair I had to hide the racist things I said to my friends so not all white people hate you. Also I understand why your kind needs superior white women. My beef isn't with you people. I just can't date a woman who would date your kind.
>>
>>24412455
why does every odd racist guy talk/type like this? It's such a strange/smug way of posting.
>>
>>24412360
>>24412393
And I feel like I should add that no one is going to give you the time of day if you argue fallaciously such as you are doing. You are not challenging shit. No one considers you a challenge, we all know what a scummy debtor you seem to be, so who the hell would take you seriously?
>>
>>24412455
>I don't hate you
>I just hate people who would associate with you like you were human
???
>>
/Pol/ itself is a hugbox full of sub retards.

By the way, if you're a white male who's a regular on /r9k/, I wouldn't be bragging about being white. In fact, your whiteness is a waste and you should definitely kill yourselves if you haven't already.
>>
>>24412493
debater*
>>
>>24412480
Sorry I came off as smug

>>24412501
Well here's an analogy, I don't hate cripples, but if a woman told me she was dating a mentally handicap person I'd think she was fucked up and had misplaced priorities.
>>
>>24412480
Because typically they are more well read. They have a more developed syntax. Simply put they are more intelligent than you. That puts them in a position of authority. No one takes you seriously if you talk like a nigger on twitter.
>>
>>24412417
>fallacious
but that's wrong though. my depiction was pretty accurate, and makes logical sense. maybe you shouldn't use big words to sound smart.

>You can't argue a simple fact

You said I twisted his words, when in fact I didn't. I added words of my own that shows how he's thinking.
>>24412493
>who the hell would take you seriously
obviously not you since you're probably from /pol/.

you're not going to shoot up a school now, are you whiteboi?
>>
>>24411206
>>>/po/
fuck you robot smdhfam
>>
>>24412547
>dating a black is equivalent ( or worse ) to dating a retarded
>>
File: 319.png (617 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
319.png
617 KB, 680x510
Why are white people so insecure that they have to prove their "Superiority" on a NEET frog posting bbw scat fetish board? Pathetic honestly...
>>
>>24412579
No, just from a white womans position.
>>
File: 1417717980575.gif (112 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1417717980575.gif
112 KB, 124x124
>>24412414

Kek, alright dude, keep up with trying to push that grade school bullshit on a secret tibetan yak rug forum. I can tell you don't actually feel that way bro.

Don't you have some normie stuff to do like go "half a 26 deep" or whatever?
>>
>>24412547
>Well here's an analogy, I don't hate cripples, but if a woman told me she was dating a mentally handicap person I'd think she was fucked up and had misplaced priorities.
I don't know how but you made yourself sound worse.
>>
You see the difference is when white women date a black guy theres alway, ALWAYS some type of rebelliousness there along with the muh bbc myth shit that goes around. When its a non black minority male with a white woman, theres actually genuine attraction that didn't just come from myths and fetishes. BMWF couples are the worst.

I wouldnt talk shit if it wasnt for all the myths and hype that's been created.
>>
>>24412318

Get angry at your fellow afros when they make MLK spin in his grave, don't blame white people for generalisation. Generalisation isn't a bad thing.

>>24412332

No, I'm critical of them because they're the only race which had achieved nothing culturally or technologically of note whereas the mongoloids, arabs and natives of the americas had.
I think we should have gone full Star Trek in those days and left primitive people to their own devices instead of them getting mixed up in a society millennia beyond their current state.
>>
>>24412666
What about the rare WMBF?
>>
>>24412567
>maybe you shouldn't use big words to sound smart.

Fallacy is not a big word, maybe it seems exotic to you but I actually graduated high school so I know what fallacies are.

>You said I twisted his words, when in fact I didn't. I added words of my own that shows how he's thinking.

Okay, but you still did the bad thing right? Am I speaking in a way that you understand now? You. Did. A. Bad. Thing. Misrepresenting other peoples arguments is bad. I don't really care to debate whether you twisted words or added words, in fact I think it is completely irrelelvant. You know, because you did the bad thing. Can you understand that now? (how fucking retarded of this person to be arguing something like that. b-but you says I twisted words, I added words doe1!! Like trying to argue why you murdered someone as if it makes a difference.)

No one will ever take you seriously, your arguments are fallacious. If you have fallacious arguments people stop listening to your arguments.
>>
>>24412737
Not him but they are evil too
>>
>>24412736
>No, I'm critical of them because they're the only race which had achieved nothing culturally or technologically of note

Holy crap do some research before you spew some stupid shit like that you mong.
>>
>>24412736

>Oh, woe is me, I'm white, why do they persecute me so?

Nobody blaming white people, you dumb fuck. We're blaming YOU, stop using sweeping generalizations to avoid any sort of responsibility you intellectually lazy retard.

>>24412600

Maybe you shouldn't see women as chattel bartering their sex on stupid ambiguous terms?
>>
>>24412737
There is no myths going on there. The white guy isn't saying "yeah fuck the nigger man and the black woman isn't into the white guy to piss off daddy or because she heard he has a big white cock. Just genuine attraction and 2 people that liked each other.

Bmwf couples are rarely true no matter what some faggots say.
>>
File: 1440107973201.png (201 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1440107973201.png
201 KB, 495x495
>>24412818
>Maybe you shouldn't see women as chattel bartering their sex on stupid ambiguous terms?

You know we're on /r9k/ right roastie?
>>
>>24412851

Yeah, I mean I just didn't want to say that white (all) women are garbage in the same post as in which I said don't use generalizations, but my point still stands. I guess.
>>
>>24412737

Very low divorce rate. Meanwhile BMWF has the highest of the them all by a lot.
>>
What about BM/AW?
>>
>>24412666
>rebelliousness
because white pop culture encourages shitting on other white people, as well as minorities. your only value is how many people you've "bested" socially. minorities, including women, have a tighter bond and sense of loyalty because of that.

i bet you'd find more happy white women with black guys, than white women with white men. because the default is the easy road to take. and up until recently, that was fine. but now, feminism is openly about hating and exploiting that too.

not saying white women don't kek black men too. but you're crazy if you don't think white women aren't actively searching for a dumb white male with money so they can, either covertly or openly, keep fucking chads instead of their husbands, or at least live worry-free without giving him pleasure on a regular basis

there's a word for this. it's called "subversion." girls have realized that they have literally no reason to give a shit about us. whether they have a mohawk, or carry a lily pulitzer handbag, or talk in anime catchphrases. MOST of them are rebellious. just not openly.

but you'll see it. when she does that first, disgusting, piece of shit, cunt move, and you look at her like "why the fuck are you doing this?" she's going to look into your eyes like you're a fucking stranger. that's what feminism is.
>>
>>24412889
Isn't WMAF second to it?
>>
File: 1446444676322.png (852 KB, 800x573) Image search: [Google]
1446444676322.png
852 KB, 800x573
>>24412907
>AW
>ever
>>
File: 1448055667647.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448055667647.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>24412599
You got something against frog posting ?
>>
File: BNMaqe3.png (94 KB, 737x450) Image search: [Google]
BNMaqe3.png
94 KB, 737x450
>>24412889
>>24412938
>>24412737

Nope. The "study" you are thinking about had a ridiculously narrow sample size. I believe n was 7 (yes, really) for the AMWF.

Pic related is the more accurate version based on more recent data.
>>
File: divorce_3.jpg (65 KB, 584x358) Image search: [Google]
divorce_3.jpg
65 KB, 584x358
>>24413241
You edited this
>>
File: 1428175869770.jpg (541 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428175869770.jpg
541 KB, 1920x1080
>>24411397
I'd say this is true to an extent.

Many racists claim their gripe is with ignorance and a lack of contribution to society, but when it comes down to it an intelligent or successful black is dismissed in much the same way as Tyrone. They believe that a black's inferiority is intrinsic to his/her being.
>>
File: 1390497437493.jpg (78 KB, 477x530) Image search: [Google]
1390497437493.jpg
78 KB, 477x530
>>24411214
>WTF people in almost 2015!
You'll still be a roastie in 4026
>>
>>24409075
I'm liberal as fuck and inclined to agree with the first girl, but I've got to admit that's based as fuck unlike >>24410119 >>24410614 who are so incredibly blue pilled they probably belong on Tumblr
>>
>>24413939
then you're not a liberal, holy shit.
>>
>>24413966
I believe racism is irrational, but come on, if it's true the dude laid a serious BTFO on her.
>>
>>24413939
I don't think you're liberal dude.
>>
>>24411214
I'm only against this kind of dating when it's a clear example of a woman rewarding bad behavior (as is the case in most of these relationships) but the guy she was talking about liked Princess Mononoke. I guarantee you he was not hood.
>>
>>24409075
Women may not be brave enough to admit it, but if I take the high road and out these niggers as the beasts they are even the meekest right wing girls will come to me as a true choice.
>>
>>24410988
>coalburners must learn they can't have their cake and eat it too

ONCE YOU GO BLACK, DON'T COME BACK
>>
>>24414030
Liberalism in as few words as possible is about equality and freedom. It's the OP's freedom to turn down a girl because he's racist. I don't like it, it doesn't make any sense because I've never gotten racist urges or agreed with racist arguements like pol's charts and graphs, but it's his fucking choice and if you were to enforce that he go with the chick then you're not liberal.

It's called empathy.
>>
>>24412749
>Okay, but you still did the bad thing right?
Nah, bad is relative.
>You. Did. A. Bad. Thing.
No I didn't.

We can do this all day.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.