[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's not interested, is she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.jpg (75 KB, 380x723) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
75 KB, 380x723
She's not interested, is she?
>>
not at all op...
not at all....
>>
So let me get this straight, you asked her if she wanted to hang out with you, she said yes, and then you changed the topic?

Should've suggested the date way earlier you stupid mongrel.
>>
>>24408890
What are you talking about? The first message is asking her if she wants to hang out, and where did and what did I "change" the subject to?
>>
>>24408798
Nothing in that conversation hints that she is not interested. Are you stupid?
>>
>>24408798
>"I'll let you know!"

It's over OP.
>>
>>24408985
Mayyesbe
>>
>>24409017
Yeah when I got that I felt like an idiot.
>>
you got her to agree to hang out, then started sperging about that fucking TV show like an autist, thats boring talk and shes making it pretty clear she's not that into it

& highlighting your "introvert tendencies" that's just weak
>>
honestly if you got the seen at x notification that quickly you're probably fine
if she never does get back to you tho it's a lost cause and don't bother trying to save it
>>
Your show suggestion is oddly specific.

Have you talked about Black Mirror before or something? Because if not that is way too precise.
>>
>>24408798

Just curious, why do you have bring up the introverted tendencies?

Is it a in-joke between you two?
>>
File: 1439571347558.jpg (127 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1439571347558.jpg
127 KB, 500x420
>>24408798

No, she's not going to respond to you. Never invite a girl to "netflix and chill" for a first date. That only works if you are a 10/10 Chad on Tinder with excellent game. You need to meet her in a public place so she can feel comfortable around you first. It things go well you may be able to make something happen that night, but it usually takes me 2 to 3 dates until they feel comfortable enough to come to my house or invite me to theirs. You just need to work on your game. Your approach lakes humor and charisma. Try not to engage conversations by citing similar interests or taste. They already know you like the same crap because it's in your profile. Try something more creative.
>>
>>24408798
Why are you even here? She's clearly interested and you're clearly a normie.
>>
>>24409059

Instead of putting down your schedule, you should have suggested a specific date and time like "How about Saturday evening?" Why? Because you get a definite answer and it subtly puts you in charge.
>>
>>24408798
neckbeard/10
>>
>>24409136
It's a normie thing, family.
>>
>>24409108
Yeah she randomly brought it up when we met asking if I've seen it. Huge fan of the show so naturally I ask her if she wanted to see the episode she didn't watch yet.

>>24409136
We talked about introverts and extroverts when we met. We're both introverts.

>>24409172
Damn, you're right. Any was to salvage this so I can take the reins without sounding like a desperate fag?
>>
>>24409205
Well, how long have you known each other? Whats your relationship like?
>>
>>24409145
too complicated

I prefer the chloroform method.
>>
File: 1433588894735.gif (975 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1433588894735.gif
975 KB, 500x281
>>24409172

This. You have to take control of the situation and give her an ultimatum. Girl's generally won't initiate a date, so giving her your schedule was useless. You reveal your inner beta when you give her the reins.
>>
>>24408938
"hey want to hang out some time and watch xxx"
"yea sure.......... . . . . .... .... . . . .. (didnt know there was a season out"
"OH YEAH DID YOU SEE THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL?"

should be:
"hey want to hang out sometime and blabla"
"yea sure blabla"
"cool, I'm free Thursday at 8PM that work for you?"

you fucking kek when she says "yes" you set up a date not change the topic
>>
>>24409145
^OP don't listen to idiots like these.

You asked a girl if she wanted to chill and she said yes but you pussied out by changing the topic instead of setting up a date immediately. You know what to do next time now.
>>
>>24409309

Yeah that kind of made me cringe.
>>
>>24409268
Just met. Not looking to get into anything to serious to fast, I legitimately want to get to know this person.

>>24409309
Retard, I was asking if she seen the episode I was suggesting we watch.

>>24409349
Yeah I realize I should have been more assertive but just wasn't on it this week.
>>
There's a new episode out?
>>
>>24409389
Nah we were talking about last years episode. I wasn't sure if she said she watched it or not.
>>
>>24409386

Message her back with something like this: "How about ____ day. Im busy the other days." Or some bullshit like that. If she cant do it on that day, the best outcome then would be that she suggests a day. Just try it out, OP.
>>
>>24408798
>the newest Black Mirror episode

What are you talking about, there is no "new" episode
>>
>wishy washy attitude all through the conversation

She had a little interest OP but you murdered that. When she said ok you should've set up a time or at least a day.
>>
File: 1438002464706.jpg (32 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1438002464706.jpg
32 KB, 375x500
>>24409349

> Yeah OP, just b urself and keep doing what you're doing. You'll get 'em next time champ!

Because clearly it's working.
>>
>>24408798
>She's not interested, is she
There's only one way to tell, post your face, and maybe her's.
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-06.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-06.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
>okay I'll let you know!!
>tfw when she never, ever lets you know
>>
>>24409521
gotta try duh

better than give up on first try or not trying at all

>don't beat yourself up over rejection

you will hear this from any PUA
>>
>>24409470
This
This is your only route now, OP
>>
>>24409470
^^op message her this now and send pic
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.