[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can white people be robots unless they're super ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15
File: 1447658673113.jpg (1 MB, 1640x2313) Image search: [Google]
1447658673113.jpg
1 MB, 1640x2313
How can white people be robots unless they're super ugly? I literally don't understand.

I come from a muslim family (though I personally am enlightened) and I've gotta say that having strict (but caring desu) parents who would flip if they find out you talk to girls really fucks up your psyche and more importantly, opportunities.

Like, I've literally had girls come on to me before but I remain a KV because I'm a bitch nigga who's afraid of what his mother will think.

White people tend to have liberal parents who tell them shit like "oh sweetie when will you get a girlfriend", mother's who will encourage them to have sex and fathers who will joke with them about such matters. You guys literally have EVERY opportunity to engage in relations with women with no fear or repercussion.

Shit's even worse because I have a sister and my parents like to apply the 'no double standards' rule, if I go out and flirt with women and do that stuff then my sister 'should' be allowed to as well so I have to set the example to make sure she doesn't become a slut. If I was an only child things might have been easier but still difficult relative to how easy whitey has it.

I'm just bitter that white people seemingly have more opportunity yet the people here on r9k are such miserable failures that they can't capitalize on essentially when it handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>24408467
Nice job in Paris.
>>
>>24408493
I'm not an arab, pretty much every terrorist attack in the west is done by arabs or pakis. Also I don't look like a derka and have an italian sounding last name so even in europe I wouldn't be stereotyped as a muslim thankfully, but I live in canada where no one gives a shit.
>>
I think a lot of this dropping out behaviour comes from the fact that we have a million opportunities but no passion to persue any. I think a lot of robots would have done well in a society where what you did in life depended on who gave birth to you.
>>
>I come from a muslim family (though I personally am enlightened)
You mean you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?
>>
>>24408893
nah christianity is a weak religion with weak beliefs even islam makes more sense from a theological standpoint though in the modern era christianity is a better religion for people to follow between the two
>>
Not only am I a white virgin, I'm a female white virgin. Marvel at my autism
>>
File: 1444011433374.jpg (37 KB, 599x384) Image search: [Google]
1444011433374.jpg
37 KB, 599x384
>>24408467
blog.wah

grow the fuck up
>>
Because kvs here are mentally ill.
>>
File: 1447550188090.jpg (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447550188090.jpg
83 KB, 600x600
>>24408467
>oh my god my problems are entirely unique and none of you can possibly have experienced this
Jesus just take your blogpost to tumblr already you fucking vagina.
Literally "muh white privilege", no wonder you're a shitskin with nothing going for you on /r9k/.
>>
>>24409035
I know a few white virgin women too

>>24409120
I am actually academically successful
>>
>>24408467
I never even got the whole "girls only want chad" thing whitebots complain about

I see autistic white guys dating white girls in their league or normie asian girls. They can accomplish a gf simply by not being an insufferable cunt to be around.
>>
File: 1446159712842.jpg (205 KB, 780x840) Image search: [Google]
1446159712842.jpg
205 KB, 780x840
>>24409266
Then why are you here on /r9k/ bitching about fucking nothing?
You're supposedly an intelligent, decently capable human being, but what a fucking tragedy, your parents are fucking retarded and you're too much of a beta-bitch to go after some poon since you're another idiot with dick on your brain.
Half these people here are spiraling towards suicide and your complaint is "but you're white, you should be happy because tumblr told me so! WHITE PRIVILEGE HELP TRIGGERED!".
Grow a fucking spine and stand up to your parents if it matters that much to you instead of fishing for pity online. "oh /r9k/ feel sorry for me, I'm a sandnigger and my parents would be ever so mad if I talked to a girl ;_;" jesus christ kid, grow up.
>>
>>24409412
I'm right though.
>white people TEND to have liberal parents who will encourage their interests
>white people TEND to have more opportunity, whether in terms of education or opportunities to meet women (i.e. no social restrictions preventing this)

And yes I reiterate my point that white people, and a lot of white people on r9k were given basically everything essential to success to them on a silver platter at birth and yet they still failed. I'm not here for pity but rather used my situation to highlight my aforementioned points.
>>
>>24408541

I give a shit, go back to your shit add desert homeland before you or your family blows something up. Terrorists aren't welcome here (all Muslims are terrorists).
>>
File: 1447877771584.png (174 KB, 649x690) Image search: [Google]
1447877771584.png
174 KB, 649x690
>>24409549
You seem to be mistaking my parents being liberal for them wanting me to fuck someone female. IF I turn out homosexual, I'll never hear from them again.
>>
>>24409616
nice memeing and no thanks :^)
>>
>>24408467
Eat shit mudslime, crawl back to that desert you call home and rot in it.
>>
>>24409683
Forget want, it's more like 'allowed' and 'accepted'. Of course if you tell them you're a fag even liberal parents would have somewhat of a problem.

>>24409702
so mad
>>
>>24409549
You're not right though, you're opinionated.
I don't give a fuck about what you read online, its bullshit propaganda. This is the modern fucking age, whether you wish to understand it or not, you have 99% of the same opportunities as these people, and your parents hardly have a say on that. Its not our fault you have a hang-up about your parents and don't actually DO anything besides bitch about the things they are somehow magically keeping you from doing.
And yes, you're here for pity, otherwise you wouldn't be putting these select facts about your life on display.
Nobody fucking cares Muhammad. Anybody can make baseless assertions and fish for pity- in fact, thats the majority of /r9k/.
>>
>>24409774
What I say is fact. White people simply have more opportunity in the field of social endeavors and one aspect contributing to this is the fact that such behaviour is encouraged or at least tolerated by the parents and family.
>>
>>24409687

"Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shal spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly." 8:60 of the Qu'ran itself.

The Qu'ran is the word of God itself in Islam. You aren't a real Muslim if you aren't a supporter of terrorism.

Enjoy burning in Hell with the Kufir. :)
>>
>>24409847
see >>24408467
>though I personally am enlightened
>>
>>24409822
>What I say is fact
Based off what observable evidence? What reputable source?
You're an idiot that buys into the victim culture and you're attempting to shame whites for your own shit life.
If your parents aren't physically locking away from these opportunities then it is YOU who is forcing you to miss out on them.
>oh but my parents will be upset if I talk to a vagina
So fucking what? And to think that you're the only person ever to have this problem is idiotic, and thinking that whites can never know this feel is even more idiotic.
Literally how are YOU missing out on these opportunities?
"my parents are mudkikes" is not a valid excuse.
Quit blaming others and take control of your own damn life instead of letting politics dictate your narrow world.
>>
>>24409965
>If your parents aren't physically locking away from these opportunities then it is YOU who is forcing you to miss out on them.
They are locking them out from me.

I was just baiting but I do believe I made some valid points.
>>
>>24409847

He's a Fedora, he doesn't need any phony God blessing, his intellect enlighten him.

>>24408977

From a theological standpoint, the Regensburg lecture is still waiting for a single muslim to answer to Ratzinger the Panzer Pape.
>>
File: 1447377028830.jpg (40 KB, 736x611) Image search: [Google]
1447377028830.jpg
40 KB, 736x611
>>24410061
Of course they are, of course they are.
Your points are the same false talking points of SJW propaganda.
How can you seriously consider yourself "enlightened" yet hold these views?
>>
>>24410068
>Ratzinger the Panzer Pape
I don't know what that is desu. But to me christianity is a religion that was made when nero or whoever converted and made a bunch of christians organize the religion as well as paul decreeing what christianity is. Also, the concept of jesus being the son of god while being god is contrary. Islam at least makes some sense in that the quran is THE word of god and that god is one with no associates.

Either way I think christianity is a more 'peaceful' religion and that islam while it does preach some peaceful aspects has a lot in it that allows for terrorists to do what they want.
>>
only whites and asians can be robots.
>>
>>24410181
>Also, the concept of jesus being the son of god while being god is contrary
He created the universe from nothing, appeared to a goat herder under the guise of a burning bush, but the breaking point for you is the fact that he manifested himself as a man and called himself his own son?
>god is one with no associates
What are angels and prophets then?
>>
>>24410181

Ratzinger's bait is as follow: demonstrate what in Islam is both:
a) New (not coming from judaism/christianity).
b) Good (so praying 5 times a day doesn't apply, as it could be 4 or 6 times and nothing of value would be lost).

It's a very subtle bait, as Islam takes 90% of its content to previous christian texts, and the 10% that are left are about war and punishments, how women will be tortured in hell and how many djinns it takes to possess a light bulb.

Without surprise, muslims around the world reacted to the question with anger, and it ended with burned churches and a nun was killed. The question to this day remains unanswered.
>>
>>24411797
oh I've heard of this then, searched it up just now and remember some pope asking those two questions
>>
>>24411797

hmm, I'm not even sure they burned churches.

Islam get it's entire boner from being NOT new. It's the original religion of adam "pre-corrupted" as they say.
>>
>>24411953

According to Wikipedia, they did set fire to churches (ironically enough, not catholic churches).

The claim of Islam of being "original" is funny when you study old judaism:
> No angels
> No paradise / hell
> No end of day
Islam in my opinion is inspired heavily by christian gnostic texts. It explains why they refute Jesus crucifixion.
>>
>>24408467
>I've had girls come onto me

It is the 2015th year of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ and there are still normies on this board.
>>
File: WhenYouCum.jpg (127 KB, 1039x767) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouCum.jpg
127 KB, 1039x767
My family is Armenian, my parents were the type of ass holes that insulted my intelligence, looks, and decisions. I really hate seeing cumskin parents encouraging sex while mine bitch and complain when I so much as own a book featuring multiple sexy people. Seriously, white people are the biggest normies.
>>
>>24412805
jesus was a normie and is worshipped by normies
>>
>>24408541
Boston Bombers and all those terrorists in Russia were Chechen

the underwear bomber as Nigerian
>>
Robot is a state of mine you race baiting mouth breathers.

Anything can lead to it, but it's ultimately pyschological.
>>
>>24412920
well said bro, I notice that the parents of my christian leb friends are also quite strict, don't know how it is for armenians, I thought like indians, they're lenient on the son and strict with the daughter?
>my parents were the type of ass holes that insulted my intelligence, looks, and decisions
that sucks

>>24412929
I'm pretty sure my ethnic group hasn't harmed any westerner in western soil in the name of islam the way other groups have

>>24412994
whites can't be robots and only pretend to be, they can break free of their delusion and be normies any time they want and no social or familial barriers can restrict them from doing so
>>
File: quality.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
quality.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>24408467
I was also born to Muslim Arab parents in the U.S. and I completely feel you anon.

My retard parents hindered my social development for my entire teenage years. Other anons talking shit about what they don't know. When I was in high school if I wasn't home immediately after school every day I was beat fuckin hard. I was not allowed interaction with others my whole life.

I didn't learn how to talk to a grill until I went to college and was 21. Even now I still suck at socializing because of my retarded dad.

If I was born to a normal white family I could have been a chad.
>>
>hurr durr white people have EVERYTHING how can they be robots??? Durrrrr
>>
>>24413131
I am not saying you can't be a robot cuz your white but you have to admit white people have the best opportunities to reach normalcy.

Half of rodger elliot's complaint was that he wasn't white
>>
File: 1446142660409.jpg (154 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
1446142660409.jpg
154 KB, 446x600
>>24413131
It's true though, in terms of probability, whites have the chance of being normie the most relative to other races. Indians, Asians and the likes have to jump through all sorts of hoops just to have the same things whitey automatically has at birth. It's completely nonsensical for a white person to say they're a 'robot' unless they belong to the appropriate standard deviation away from the average on the bell curve.

I would bet that almost all white "robots" on r9k could become normies in at most a day. You're not true robots. A robot is someone who is repressed and unable to express itself, someone who like a robot is forced to live life as others decree without a way or freedom to break loose.

>>24413053
Sad and glad to see others like me desu.

>If I was born to a normal white family I could have been a chad.
same
>>
File: h3GI8tf.gif (1020 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
h3GI8tf.gif
1020 KB, 500x281
>>24413226
life sucks anon

have a drink with me
>>
File: 070218_0011761.jpg (40 KB, 359x269) Image search: [Google]
070218_0011761.jpg
40 KB, 359x269
>>24408467
>How can white people be robots unless they're super ugly? I literally don't understand.
because you don't come from eastern europe cyka bljed
>>
>>24413051
What's your ethnic group? I guarantee they have done a few things at least.
>>
>>24408467
>How can white people be robots unless they're super ugly
Severe cognitive issues. Unless you count that under ugly.
>>
File: 1444956815432.png (125 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1444956815432.png
125 KB, 500x362
>>24413292
haven't tasted alcohol yet, maybe when I move out senpai

>>24413329
I don't consider eastern/southern europeans to be white the same way as french, german or english people are for example

>>24413342
afghan, in europe there are some that have done bad things but what immigrant group hasn't, here in canada we're pretty quiet tho (aside from some honor killings which pretty much demonstrates how strict/batshit insane we can be) but aside from that, no 'terrorism' to westerners in the west at least
>>
File: 1443976933065.jpg (395 KB, 1621x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443976933065.jpg
395 KB, 1621x1080
Afghans are Aryan
>>
>>24413391
>I don't consider eastern/southern europeans to be white the same way as french, german or english people are for example
then what does even "white" to you shitskins mean anymore? is it like /pol/ and jews or feminists and patriarchy? do you just invent your own enemies or arbitrarily label things you don't like?
>>
>>24413442
white, at least in my opinion in the standards of 'whiteness' (phenotypically and culturally) that applies to canada and perhaps the US is limited to western europeans or those with western european ancestry - or those who look white but have long since forgotten their ancestry (referring to american/canadian whites who are a mix of different 'white' groups)

for example, I don't consider a greek or serbian to be 'white' the same way I would consider donald trump to be white

just my autistic opinion and viewpoint though
>>
>>24413329
>slavs
>white
not even pol but...
>>
File: 1445742587595.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1445742587595.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>24413414
>tfw sister got hazel eyes and i got brown eyes
a-at least i'm white
>>
>>24413391
I wish I knew you anon so I could prepare you for the tough road ahead
>>
>>24413515
>phenotypically and culturally
phenotypically eastern europeans and western euroeans are the same stop cherry picking turkish rapebabies as your only example

these are technically eastern europeans, culturally and phenotypically as you wish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk
and while I have internet full of other examples you are trying to convince me "they are not white" ............

do you start seeing why your idea of "white" is fucking retarded?
>>
>>24413591
What 'tough' road senpai?

>>24413605
yeah it's just my autistic opinion, you're free to believe they're white but in my opinion and experience they're not the same sort of 'white' I'm referring to
>>
>>24413625
>they're not the same sort of 'white' I'm referring to
it's just that i don't fucking understand this narrow ass definition, does it feel better about yourself or something?
>>
>>24413625
Well you claim you haven't moved out yet.

I'm sure some day you will for school most likely. That is when the tough road begins.
>>
>>24413695
I'm already in 4th year in uni. Wish I moved out. I think the toughest thing in my future is going to be dealing with an arranged marriage or something.

>>24413664
Okay, take for example a ukrainian, a serbian and a greek, put them beside a frenchman, a german and an englishman. I'll be able to tell you who is from where based on looks, the former of the three don't have a culture similar to the latter of the three. Of course if they've long since assimilated into canadian or american 'white' culture and social group then yeah sure I could say they're white
>>
>>24408467
Being white is a nice boon but it isn't everything.

It's like being tall. Yeah, being 6 foot 2 or something helps a lot but if your face is ugly you're still not getting a gf.

And then there's also the fact that most robots aren't even ugly or extremely short or anything, a lot of us just have mental issues.
>>
>>24413765
Well anon now like me you need to make a decision on how much your family means to you.

You can stick with them and choose to keep your life connected with your parents and live the life expected from them and marry the girl they choose for you.

On the other the other hand you can choose to move somewhere far away from them and detach yourself completely living your own life and finally achieving true independence.
>>
>>24413226
I'm white and my mother is a crack whore and my dad ran out on me when I was 2. I've been extremely poor for all of my life. Please explain to me how my life is somehow better or more opportune than yours just because I'm white.
>>
>>24408467
I'm ugly enough. Plus only half white.
>>
>>24413933
In my OP I wrote 'tend' and mentioned ITT the probability of those occurring. I'm sorry those things happened to you and hope you're better off now but the average white person doesn't have to deal with that.
>>
>>24413913
What did you do/how did you deal with this shit if I can ask? It's hard to detach yourself from your parents m8
>>
>>24413933
you see anon the argument above was made under the assumption you had a functional white family

if you had to deal with a dysfunctional family then race doesn't matter and we're all robots then
>>
>>24413858
I'm 6'4" white and told I'm good looking

So where is my free gf 4chan insists someone in my shoes automatically gets, oh right i'm a huge autist who gets a panic attack when i talk to a stranger

a confident ugly manlet will get way more pussy than a beta good looking tall guy
>>
>>24413989
But if you saw me walking down the street, and you had no idea who I was you'd just automatically think I had a better life? Isn't that prejudiced?

How would that be different from me thinking you were a terrorist just because most terrorists are muslims?
>>
>>24414017
>I'm 6'4" white and told I'm good looking
you're a normie wasting your opportunity and the cards you were dealt because you live in delusion

a robot is stuck the way he is, you can easily change
>>
>>24414037
>But if you saw me walking down the street, and you had no idea who I was you'd just automatically think I had a better life? Isn't that prejudiced?
That wasn't my point at all. If you were to ask me in that situation I'd say that yes, as a white person you were LIKELY to have had a 'good' upbringing with liberal parents.

>How would that be different from me thinking you were a terrorist just because most terrorists are muslims?
This is a false equivalency because the chances of your average muslim being a terrorist is significantly lower than the average white person having liberal parents who allow them to capitalize on opportunities whatever they may be.
>>
>>24414037
Obviously white people can live shitty lives and be robots but statistically speaking if you're white and living in the U.S. you probably live a chad life where as a very small percentage of Muslims are terrorists.
>>
>>24414017
You'll never know true pain anon.
>>
>>24414050
>you can easily change
Okay let me just wave a magic wand and all my social anxiety and fear of rejection and fear of failure that has kept me virtually locked in my room for 4 years that was so bad I dropped out of high school, oh look its all gone because some shithead on /r9k/ thinks social anxiety and shitty self esteem can be removed in an instant
>>
>>24414017
anon i'm not even kidding when I say just go to parties and say hi to grills

some grill will jump on you from being 6' 4" alone assuming your not lying.
>>
ITT: Retards don't realize how easy it is to stay away from women

If you hesitate and isolate yourself you're not going to get pussy. If you have mental issues you will hesitate socially and isolate yourself.
>>
>>24414106
>This is a false equivalency because the chances of your average muslim being a terrorist is significantly lower than the average white person having liberal parents who allow them to capitalize on opportunities whatever they may be.
You sure about that? Where are your statistics? In fact I'd say more white people are conservative here in the states.
Furthermore if you're saying most liberals are white so then all whites must be liberals it's really no different from saying most terrorists are muslim so all muslims must be terrorists.
>>
>>24414135
The fact that you are self aware of your self esteem issues is already a stepping stone towards normiedom, you're just going to reclaim what you were given from the start lel

>>24414139
this, if you're good looking sluts will come to you in situations like parties
>>
>>24414139
>some grill will jump on you from being 6' 4" alone assuming your not lying.
This happened to me once and I bolted into the bathroom and dry heaved, sweating bullets because I was so nervous
>>
>>24414156
Even the most conservative white parents pale in comparison to liberal muslim parents let alone the conservative ones.

For statistics there are several studies that show that religiously (islamic) motivated attacks on westerners account for less than 2% of all attacks in europe. Not to mention there are literally billions of muslims. I don't feel like searching for the % of liberal white americans but I'm sure it's at least above 40% which is enough to void your assumption.

>>24414182
pop some anxiolytics or literally delude yourself into thinking you're chad, it'll work
>>
>>24414272
I dont want to get fucked up on some pills and have sex with some random slut, i want a qt3.14 gf but autism too strong
>>
Indian here. Whites can't be robots.
>>
>>24414329
Ok then, delude yourself into believing you aren't autistic when it comes to dealing with girls. Eventually it will become reality and you'll be able to speak with them.
>>
This is it. The stupidest thing I'll read all month. Congratulations
>>24414272
>Even the most conservative white parents pale in comparison to liberal muslim parents let alone the conservative ones.
I'm guessing you've never heard of the bible belt, or any stories of how extreme they can get.
>For statistics there are several studies that show that religiously (islamic) motivated attacks on westerners account for less than 2% of all attacks in europe.
Lol. I'm not going to try to turn this into a muslim hate thread, but there's a reason crime rates skyrocket in areas with more refugees
>I don't feel like searching for the % of liberal white americans but I'm sure it's at least above 40% which is enough to void your assumption.
You're willfully ignorant so you can stay in your little bubble feeling bad for yourself. None of your problems are your fault as long as you can keep blaming whitey and your parents. You had it so hard, and admitting you might be wrong would mean you'd have to take responsibility for once in your life.
>>
>>24414362
Not gonna happen, Anon. i think you guys don't understand at all what it's like having real deal social anxiety.
>>
>>24414387
>but there's a reason crime rates skyrocket in areas with more refugees
No shit sherlock, maybe it has to do with the fact that they're refugees?

And bible belt? Liberal muslim parents are at least their level.

>You had it so hard,
nah my life has been pretty easy, the point of this thread wasn't to blame anyone or anything but to say that white people aren't likely to be robots
>>
>>24414395
Well if you have social anxiety there are treatments and medications that can help you. My plan of deluding yourself into believing you don't have anxiety also works, you just have to take it a small step at a time.
>>
>No shit sherlock, maybe it has to do with the fact that they're refugees?
Yeah I'm sure their religion of peace has nothing to do with it :^)
>>
>>24414539
the issue is social anxiety is antithetical to the most attractive quality to woman
it's a 0 or a 1 situation, there is no middle ground. if you're not dominant alpha chad thundercock, women don't want anything to do with you
which really only compounds things, if it was any other form of anxiety, it could be managed way more easily but you really aren't going to get laid if you're scared shitless of just talking to someone who expects you to put lay the moves on them
do you understand the unique dilemma present?
>>
>>24414513
>>nah my life has been pretty easy, the point of this thread wasn't to blame anyone or anything but to say that white people aren't likely to be robots

Honestly I'd say the biggest reason so many white people ARE robots is because of this mindset right here. We're expected to have the easiest life possible by people like you when that's just not the case. Obviously each person has their own hardships to go through, but the white man receives no sympathy at all because he's so "privileged."

So robots will come here to socialize with the other rejects of society because it's the only place they can.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.