[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need to write it down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Hello.

I'm a scam. A scam who managed to make his way to a normal life : job, house, friends and girlfriend.
Basically, I'm what you people would call a normie. And yet, it is all fake and I live everyday knowing it will comes to an end eventually.

I have a skull malformation, pic related. I wasn't aware of it until I hit 7 years old.
A classmate came to me along with his friends and told me my head was shapped like a rugby ball. All his friends were laughing their ass off. However I thought it was bullshit.
Until someone else made fun of the shape of my head again, and again. Then I realized, it is true, my skull isnt normal. What the fuck am I suppose to do ? Tell my parents ?
I may have been young but I already knew I was helpless, why bother to tell my parents which must have known from start anyway.

So I've tried to manage, to not pay attention to the people who made fun of me. But shit man, it is hard to grow up knowing your a fucking borned failure.
And still, I reached 16 and found an haircut hidding perfectly the odd shape of my skull. Meanwhile my parents divorce made me move to another town, which was perfect, I started a new life.
Except the shape of my skull I'm not ugly, kind of handsome even, face regarding. So I lived among normies, made some friends, and all that stuff. After almost 10 years of struggles, it was a relieve.

I'm now 27 and I live with my girlfriend who isnt aware of shit. But guess what, my hair are beginning to leave my skull.
Life can be a bitch sometimes, really.

I'm now heading to a dark future, where if my GF doesnt dump me, I will have to because I wont be able to live with my skull exposed.
I will probably do an hero then, but before that I have to live like a normie with a sword of Damocles. Girlfriend doesnt understand why I dont want a child anymore, why I'm so lazy these days.
How the fuck am I supposed to make plan for future when I already know I will be socially doomed within the next decade ?

FML.
>>
>>24408418
get a head transplant
>>
File: 1447792594370.jpg (51 KB, 490x564) Image search: [Google]
1447792594370.jpg
51 KB, 490x564
>>24408418
K-keep me posted
>>
hmm what if we crack off the chunks of the skull that isn't required in your cranium? We then seal it all up with a metalic frame shaping your skull into a semi average looking human being?
>>
or you could always use a wig, could you tell me what type of haircut you got going on?
>>
>>24408577

Unfortunately I've already checked the internet, it can be done only before you reach one year old. After that it is too late, brain have expanded. Parents messed up badly.

>>24408598

You have to consider I have been mocked too much. I wont be able to see my skull naked, I just can't stand the idea alone. My haircut is pic related.
>>
>>24408778
If it makes you feel better my head is YUGE. I've never had a hat that fit well.

I, like you, thought it was bullshit the first couple of times. People go "anon your head is huge!" and I just say "lotta brains haha". I too am losing my hair, except I'm only 19 and no girlfriend.

Don't worry so much friendo.
>>
honestly, your girlfriend has probably noticed but just hasnt said anything/doesnt care. I fing it very hard to believe that she wouldnt have noticed
>>
>>24408418

Fucking xenomorphs are shitposting on r9k
>>
>>24408894

Huge heads tend to be more common than what I have but still can be hard to live with I guess. You seem to be strong enough to deal with it and I'm honestly glad for you.

>>24409123

I seriously doubt it, my whole life goal so far was to hide it the best I could and I think I've succeeded until now. She thinks I don't like people to touch my hair, I've checked, those people exist.

I don't know how I would react if she tells me she has noticed and dont care tho. I didnt even think about it, I would just be so ugly without hair I wouldnt even blame her to walk away from me.
>>
wear a toupe or somethin?
>>
>>24409518

People called me this way before, also freeza. Dem feels.
>>
File: 1431119290902.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1431119290902.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>24409591

>Freeza

Fucking hell
>>
Commission a really high end wig styled after your good haircut.

Spend as much money as needed.
>>
The back of my head is almost completely flat, east baltic skull shape. It looks fucking odd even though I'm from the region,and my forehead is sloped. I honestly wonder how my brain can fit inside my head.
>>
>>24408418
I have a friend with a really flat back of head, I call him a mongol autism and slap it, makes loud noise
He killed himself last week. Looking to find body and get another slap in
>>
The only thing I can suggest is find a realistic and secure wig to wear then save up for a hair transplant (can be up to $10000-15000) which I'd say is worth it for a lifetime of confidence and cool hair especially in your situation.
>>
>>24409871
meet
>>24409743
>>
>>24409917

I'm already on finasterid to slowdown the process, and yes, HT might be a good thing.
It is not a lifetime thing tho, hair will still fall eventually.

That's the thing, there is no cure to baldness ATM, even transplanted hair dont last.
>>
File: DSC_0062.jpg (474 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0062.jpg
474 KB, 1920x1080
>>24409871
wanna hook up?
>>
>>24410024
not flat enough
Mongol autist had very flat head, like iron.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.