[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is internet horror stories about women just isolated incidents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1447785740401.jpg (76 KB, 564x714) Image search: [Google]
1447785740401.jpg
76 KB, 564x714
Is internet horror stories about women just isolated incidents or are majority of them like this? I'm seriously starting to lose all hope about starting a family.
>>
Are you willing to move to argentina
>>
>>24408444

I don't think I could
>>
>>24408471
I know a 6/10 girl looking for marriage there, she is traditional and hates feminism, where are you from?
>>
File: 1448060923996.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
1448060923996.png
444 KB, 1139x358
>>24408518

Slav family living in Turdkey, might move to America next year. I mean Turkish girls are already shitty enough I can't even imagine Murrikan women with these horror stories
>>
>>24408564
Lol, she has a thing for slavs, especially polish for some odd reason. She also likes blondes if you so happen to have blonde hair. But she is poor and lives with her mother so you would have to pay for her ticket to America

She just wants a family and a loving husband, shes desperate for some reason at 28
>>
>>24408625

I still have a long way to go financially, I'm 24 now trying to get a good job. I can't do anything right now, I was just talking about future.
>>
Well OP there is a reason why every drunken married man starts to ramble about their old lady at the bar.
My father once told me that man are born, grow old, grow dumb and then marry
>>
>>24408387

>whorer stories

which ones?
>>
>>24408680
Well just know that there are good women waiting then
>>
>>24408387

Robots just live in the shittiest places. Whenever I hear about robots in my city they always live in the shittest part of town and they just think everything is normal.
>>
>>24408387
Yes, all of them are true.
>>
>>24408625

>6/10
>poor
>28

What the fuck does she have to offer? She's a financial burden who is a couple years away from her expiration date and she's not even attractive?

Teh fuk?
>>
>>24408387
All true. Are you really that sheltered that you haven't seen it for yourself? If you have to ask or you browse here, you're fucked
>>
>are internet stories real
70% of them are exaggerated and the other 30% are cherry-picked from across millions of cases or possible, unrecorded instances.
You're a complete fool if you take any of /r9k/'s examples or platitudes as a solid reflection of reality.
But, keep in mind most people are irredeemably shitty and that some of these "most people" will have a vagina as well.
And anybody can start a family OP, its holding one together thats tough.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.