[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is STEM filled with ugly people? Especially the women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: NPG6BVM.jpg (52 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
NPG6BVM.jpg
52 KB, 638x479
Why is STEM filled with ugly people?

Especially the women.
>>
>>24407679
This isn't even Rube Goldbergish, it's just retarded.
>>
>>24407679
Because ugly women know that they will not leech off chad, they have to make a living by there-selves
>>
>>24407679
Because when you're pretty you don't have to study
>>
>>24407679
because stem fields are preferred by girls treated like men all their lives.
Just think about it: all the feminine ones are in HR or something more people-oriented that pays shit because they know they dont need money, they just need to stick out above so they can hop from dick-to-dick, wallet-to-wallet.
>>
>>24407679
mfw shy 10/10 qt3.14 in organic chem
>>
Kinda strange that nowadays you can replace that entire contraption with a <2 pound laptop that is probably 100x faster
>>
>>24407679
Even worse than the ugliness of their physical appearance is the ugliness of their personalities. Srsly, there's something about spending a shit ton of time studying a discipline that doesn't draw on an understanding of the human condition that seems to either attract or create people with awkward, tedious, snobby personalities. It's like studying STEM inflicts people with mild autism.

....yuck
>>
>>24409061
youre personality is disgusting m8.
>>
>>24409122
...nigga I'm a STEM person. I've dated STEM people. My friends are STEM people.

So yes, you're right: my personality is disgusting, along with the rest of my tribe. Don't blame me for being honest m8y.
>>
It's filled with people who are too busy studying or being employed to spend 8 hours a day gelling their hair, doing stomach crunches and bleaching their assholes.
>>
>>24407702
>This isn't even Rube Goldbergish
thats because its not made to be a spectacle to watch just for 1 small task.
It was made to be able to lay in bed an use a computer
Do you even know what a Rube Goldberg machine is?
>>
Evolution. Adaptation.
>>
Anyone who plays video games is probably quite ugly
>>
>>24407679
Good looking people usually have to spend more time on social activities due to having friends.
>>
File: 1377083095771.jpg (64 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
1377083095771.jpg
64 KB, 500x711
>>24407679
It's only the white people in STEM that are ugly.
The Asians in it are usually Chads and Stacys.
>>
>>24409291
Wait stem not steam baka
>>
>>24409376
jesus fucking christ those are some of the best tits ive ever seen
>>
>>24409061
Only around mortals. We're actually pretty cool to each other. And people who study things that "draw on an understanding of the human condition" are just as pompous and arrogant. Take anybody who studies entrepreneurship for example.
source: electrical engineering student, yr.4
>>
>>24409376
total garbage. Best looking asians study accounting.
>>
>>24407679
You have to learn to appreciate the surpressed beauty of STEM women.They seem ugly on the first sight, but some of them are raw diamonds, who are still pure.
>>
>>24410434
>We're actually pretty cool to each other.
You probably think that because when surrounded by STEM people, you lose the frame of reference that would have made you aware of how poor the ambient level of social skill actually is.

...speaking as a STEM student. Seriously dude.

>And people who study things that "draw on an understanding of the human condition" are just as pompous and arrogant.
You probably think this because you don't even understand what you're missing by not studying the humanities. You're only robbing yourself.
>>
>>24410359
im pretty sure those are fake senpai. Look at the blur
>>
There are some decent Asians in STEM, but it doesn't matter because none of them want to fuck me anyway.
>>
>>24410569
I do study the humanities; privately. Also took the university required humanities courses. What do you study? It could be a matter of major. All the students in EE are bros.
>>
>>24410779
not the other guy but I'm pretty sure its a matter of year. First and second year engineering students are some of the most obnoxious people I've ever met. Typically they're the STEMlords with a 2.0 GPA people on this board make fun of. Seems like most of the faggotry related to STEM people only in it for the money is usually gone by the third year due to them failing out.
>>
>>24410844
Plausible. The herd is thoroughly culled before graduation. At my school, those who don't make it in engineering go to tech school, which would explain why technicians are always such arrogant pricks.
>>
>>24410844
I'm only in it for the money and so far I'm doing alright. It's my second year in college,but I'm considered a Junior by hours. Couldn't give a fuck about any of my classes. I do enjoy math tho.
>>
>>24411065
If you are good at math and are only in STEM for the money, I'd recommend switching over to finance. It's math heavy and pays a lot better.
>>
>>24407679
when you're ugly you have to compensate by being smart

or at least appearing smart
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.