[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone who's white needs to fuck off. >boo hoo I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1386651483684.png (806 KB, 990x663) Image search: [Google]
1386651483684.png
806 KB, 990x663
Everyone who's white needs to fuck off.

>boo hoo I don't have enough money to buy the $10 000 PC I need to max out Fallout 4, I'm such a robot, guys :(

Literally nobody gives a shit. Kill yourself. White people belong on reddit and THAT'S IT

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
Non-whites aren't smart enough to know true suffering. You're like animals.
>ooga booga rape dat bitch
>allah akbar give me dem monies, whitey
You're too simple to know suffering. You can't understand the futility of existence, you can't understand what it is like to be inconsequential. All you ever do is sit around and be praised for existing, you're given everything while natives of white countries get nothing, and you have the nerve to whine about it. You're human, white men are above human. You are like cancer, you kill everything you grow inside.
>>
File: Alice.jpg (84 KB, 946x540) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
84 KB, 946x540
>>24407668
I'm adding this meaningless content so as to avoid being you know what.
>>
>>24407668
You know that pic was made to make fun of black people right?
>>
>>24407668
>Thinking you need $10k to max out settings on Fallout 4.

Dude...
>>
>>24410424
that's what the guy at best buy said.
>>
>>24408314
>O, woe is me.
>>
>>24407668
Alright, I shall respect your university-sacntioned safe space, good sir.
Have a nice day m'nig.
>>
>>24407668
fuck off racist
>>
OP confirmed for

Wait for it

Wait for it

WAIT FOR IT

...nigger
>>
Tired of white people. Please just get rid of all white people. They have the worst fucking faces and always talk like they are cops or something.
>>
>>24410580
>Anyone who isn't white is black
Whites are niggers compared to asians.
>>
>>24410635

That's why all the asian countries are so much nicer and richer than white countries
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.