[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you want to feel nostalgia and tfw no gf, I recommend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: thumbnail.png (4 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.png
4 KB, 1280x720
If you want to feel nostalgia and tfw no gf, I recommend this game to you, robots.
>>
I'm at first chapter and i already feel sad..
>>
Sounds like a digital ripoff
>>
>>24407765
It's free on steam, so I dont see how you can get ripped off
>>
>>24407804
I mean a ripoff of the game digital>>24407571
>>
>tfw my oneitis is called emily
>>
>>24407855
Never heard of it
>>
>>24407571
What's it about? (Your comment was unoriginal...ignore this bit pls)
>>
>>24407909
It's called digital a love story and its about the early early days of the Internet's forums you meet a girl there who disappears and you uncover a mister. Pretty cool actually
>>
>>24407949
"Remember a time before Facebook and Skype? When Windows XP was the next big thing and AIM was king. Relive that era with Emily is Away. Create a screenname and browse buddy infos in this chat-bot meets adventure game. Explore your relationship with Emily, a fellow high school student, in a branching narrative where you choose the outcome. And most importantly, change your text color to lime green so people know you're the coolest kid in school."
Brings me back to messaging a girl back in middle school.
>>
>>24407974
hmm, Thanks;I'll check it out now.
>>
File: 1443221074720.jpg (68 KB, 623x306) Image search: [Google]
1443221074720.jpg
68 KB, 623x306
Just downloaded and played through. I'm only 18, but this gave me serious feels from when I was like 10. I obviously went down the social autismo path, but I knew a female friend that grew apart from me in the same way through MSN. Feeling really dejected right now, especially since I just dropped out of college.

fuck man things could have been so much different.

thanks for the suggestion, OP. damn
>>
Second play through is getting me choked up
>>
ok i just finish the game.. thanks for the depression
>>
File: WojakComputerNight.gif (401 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
WojakComputerNight.gif
401 KB, 648x595
>>24408593
I'm here for you, anon, don't worry.
>>
Chapter 5 killed me. All of the options would just be erased.
I pretty much lost most of my friends this way. Thanks for the feels, OP.
>>
holy shit that brought back feels man, i mean i didn't grow up then, but back in like the late 2000's in high school i had like my life on AIM
gah the memories
i remember this one girl i had a really big crush on from class
her name was anna
>>anna
we used to chat and stuff
i remember she used to hug me when i said hi and this was like the first time any girl ever had hugged me that wasn't like my family so it was a big deal
i remmeber wanting to ask her out
so my friend convinced me that saying 'hey i like you'
and then imediately saying 'jk'
was a good idea
ah those were the fucking days
miss that shit
i would download the client but id ont even think aim is even fucking around anymore
:/ is it possible to look at old logs?
>>
>>24407571
>tfw that little door closing sound
>>
is there anyway to win? any way to prevent her from fucking chad? any way to just call her a btich and tell her to fuck off when she talks about chad?
>>
>>24409213
To get the logs you have to be on the original computer, and have a setting on in the preferences to log everything.

For me her name was Sierra
>>
>>24409313
man that girl that got away
i'd do anything to go back in time to when things were much more simple
maybe things would've worked out differently
who knows
>>
>>24409465
iktfb, I got back in touch with Sierra after high school and she had changed so much from the girl I was so excited to talk to after school every day. She started smoking weed and said that she had sex on multiple occasions. Needless to say I didn't stay in contact.
>>
My computer is broken, but when its up and running I will feel away at this game. I'll take anything just to waste my day away
>>
>>24409635
I don't know that you'll be able to waste a whole day, depending on how you fast you one playthrough is 10-20 minutes, but there are multiple story lines so you could take a couple hours.
>>
>>24409551
i mean most people change over time
it kills me too
the thing i've been realizing lately is that when you see someone you tend to put them in this box in your head and that's what you picture them like
i met this cute shy girl in one of my math classes recently (took the biggest fucking balls and like 3 weeks of courage to even sit next to her)
and i always imagined her as this shy cute little christian girl who just sits around and is innocent and all
like wife material
turns out she's the biggest cocksucking whore who fucks chad, gets drunk, smokes weed and even sucked a professor off for a grade
women man
all women are like that
i've transgressed through college and i feel like i've become way too robotic and way too /pol/ and i don't feel like i fit in at all anymore
like at all
and i fucking hate it
i just want to be normie
i wish i wasn't exposed to women being fucking chad whore
i just wish i was some oblivious faggot who just went through life
man i hate this feel
so much
>>
>>24409675
Aww. Well I can play other vidya as well. It's like drinking the pain away but more interactive!
>>
File: 1447898106344.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1447898106344.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>24409679
i feel like i'm about to cry desu
>>
>>24409679
Ignorance is bliss

I want it back. PLEASE
>>
>>24409801
>>24409830

it's alright bros
forever alone
>>
File: 1391299513104.jpg (47 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1391299513104.jpg
47 KB, 400x533
>dating brad
>>
File: 1445132462363.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445132462363.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
fuck I just got to the end
when it started deleting what i was typing it felt like a punch to the gut
why did it have to end like this
>>
>>24407571
Went through the game a few times. It's impossible to win. By that I mean, it's impossible to get Emily. It ends the same no matter what, if that makes any of you feel better.
>>
>>24412095
all that does is make me feel worse
>>
>>24408222
youre still young you still have a chance do not miss it
>>
fuck. the last 3 options. why?
>tfw listening to Beach Life-In-Death with it
the line "it's been a year since we first met; i don't know if we're boyfriends yet" hits super hard now.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (51 KB, 315x379) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
51 KB, 315x379
>>24407571
>actually was a senior in highschool in 2003
>used AIM a shit ton to talk to girls
>never got with any of them

Nope. Couldn't continue passed chapter 1. This is too painful
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.