[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does one even ask a girl out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (10 KB, 412x357) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 412x357
how does one even ask a girl out?
>>
RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
>>
>>24407545
Art of Attraction.
Make them ask you out.
>>
>>24407545
"Want to go out with me?"
muted
>>
"You-you--y-ou wanttogoutwithme"
>>
>>24407635
how can i do that?
>>
>>24407720
it just kinda happens, usually their ugly as fuck
>>
I just wait for them to ask me out. Less hassle that way and then you turn them down if you want.
>>
>>24407545
Ask "Do you want to go out with me?"
Run away when they say "no"/ "who are you again?"
>>
>>24407545
Lose some weight
Haircut
No glasses
No beard
Approach them on college campus you go to or just out in public
"Hey, I know this is kind of sudden but you're really cute. Can I get your number?"
Text them, set date time and place
>>
>>24407545
Send her an email hinting at your identity and telling her to go to the local park at 3 AM in the morning.
Wait in the trees in a gold gimp suit and summer apparel such as shorts with a brotank.
If she comes, wait until she leaves.
If she doesn't, she's a normal human being. Or she's dead. Either way you don't deserve her.
>>
>>24407545
the fact that you are asking this question on a Ukrainian RC Helicopter board means you are doomed
give it up beta kek
>>
>>24407899
has anyone tried this? does it works?
>>
>>24407899
Practical, i like it
>>
>tfw i had crazy animal sex all night last night
and all i wanted to do all day today was get home so i could let you worthless retard know about it
>>
>>24407926
Depends; are you an overweight neckbeard?
Then probably no.
>>
File: 1363737281456.png (403 KB, 666x672) Image search: [Google]
1363737281456.png
403 KB, 666x672
I did it once via Facebook, all I did was ask her if she had a bf and if she wanted to go out sometime.
>>
Just say something like "Hey [insert oneitis here], when's the next time you'll be in town? This is going to be a bit sudden but I've kind of fucking loved you for a while now and wanna go to a movie or some shit?
I'm sorry I'm awful with words I know
>>
>>24407899
But what if I wear glasses?
>>
>>24408078
It really depends on what all your other clothing looks like
>>
>>24408057
but why would anyone want to go out with me? I'm ugly
>>
>>24408078
Then you're genetically inferior and should kill yourself
>>
>>24408106
But I'm not.
That's why it worked.
Get with the times anon.
>>
>>24408078
Contacts. You can buy them online from Canada without a prescription.
>>
>>24408057
>giving advice
>while awful with words
DONT EVER FUCKING SAY THIS
>>
>>24407545
yes 2 times

1st
>me age 17
>a girl in my school
>she just said
>"OMG"
>turn around and left laughing

>me age 24
>girl that was a friend of a friend
>she said
>"are you fucking kidding me?"

never again

current age 36
>>
>>24408171
Everyone take notes: these are two common outcomes for neckbeards such as yourself.

Is it really worth it?
Within 10 years we'll have functioning sex robots, there'll be no need for the female anymore.
>>
>>24408142
Precisely
I am a great example of what not to do, from what I've experienced in the past
>>
>>24408141
But they're too much work to use
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 199x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 199x229
>>24408217
There's already been no need for females since the onahole was invented
>>
well with my experience with girls,
>>be me
>> be somewhat normie in high school
>> i'm not too attractive, not people would say i'm average i guess
>> make a few friends at school
>> meet other friends through them
>> start tlaking to a few girls
>> just texting and shit
>> usually if a girl talks to you it implies that she's at least a bit interested in you (unless shes only using you for beta validation)
>> just talked, asked if they wanted to see a movie or something
>> that's it
just ask her if she wants to go to see star wars or something or whtaevers out
girls like girly shit
invite her to go see the new hunger games shit tonight
she'll prolly say yes
>>
>>24407911
ok im doing this
>>
>>24408252
No they aren't, you can leave them in for weeks at a time. After a couple minutes I forget I'm wearing them.
>>
>>24408217
>>sex robots
the problem is that guys don't just want girls to fuck
we're robots
not chads
we dont just want them to fuck
we desire genuine companionship
someone to share life experiences with and live with and journey through life together
a sex robot would be alright but it would never be the same as the emotional and spiritual bonds you share with somebody you marry and stuff
yknow?
>>
>>24408332
lmao don't fucking leave em in for weeks
you'll go blind
they're not a lot of work at all
you just put em on and shit
go to your fucking optometrist and they'll teach you about em
>>
>>24408335
>never be the same as the emotional and spiritual bonds you share with somebody you marry and stuff

They're literally creating robots that are meant to be companions, which will interact with you and artificially care for you.

Also, they won't fuck Chad when you're out wageslaving, so there's that.
>>
Concuss a grasshopper and tie the unconcious insect to your waist, signifying that you intend to say "gloop" on alternating tuesdays
>>
>>24408362
I'm talking about the long term ones, not the one wear disposables
>>
>>24407545
How do I find girls who wanna have sex with me? I always get on as friends but then they always have boyfriends. Lots of women apparently insinuated themselves to me but it just didn't register. Now every woman I meet I think maybe she wants me and it spoils the mood and they don't wanna hang around with me anymore.
>>
Jesus Christ you people, here's a little reality check for you: people get together through friend circles - most of the time. If you didn't spend so much time in front of a screen you might have just noticed that.

The average person is shy and awkward in interactions with the opposite sex. Yet people get together all the time. Someone who you know from school, people from work, a friend of a friend etc. They talk weird to each other, add each other on facebook, write cringy messages to each other, muster the courage to go to a cafe, go to 2-3 dates before they kiss awkwardly. Lots of people get together by geting fixed by their mutual friends. It's what keeps the world spinning, it's what probably got your mom and dad together.

You have this twisted perception that all guys who get gfs must be fit trim dudes who pick up chicks with huge confidence and amazing social skills/pick up artists. But that is rarely the case. Shitty average couples are the rule.

The reality, anon, is that you are average. And there is an average partner out there eagerly waiting for someone as well, and who won't judge your goofy attitude or social faux pas so harsh as you imagine.

So just stay positive, find friends, go out with friends, meet people, interact.
>>
Pass her a note:
>Do you like like me?
> [ ] yes
> [ ] no
>If yes, will you go out with me?
> [ ] yes
> [ ] no
>>
>>24409043
This is the truth to be honest familia
>>
>>24409124
>never get note back
>>
>>24409936
>she thought it was so sweet she had to keep it
>>
>>24410123
>she shows it to her friends and laughs
>>
>>24409043
>>24409186
Not exactly. I've had tons of friends and family throughout my 22 years, and shit never happened. For some reason girls have been pretty sparse even tho I come from a somewhat attractive family. Shits gay desu
>>
>>24407926
If you're Chad, yes
>>
>>24410168
>they all think it's adorable and tell her he's a steal
>she decides she'll definitely go out with him
>>
>>24409043
>juz b ursev

Fuck off, faggot
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.