[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why can't we be happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1390606153026.jpg (73 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1390606153026.jpg
73 KB, 500x385
why can't we be happy?
>>
>>24407117
Because outside the realm of dragons, fairies and free will, happiness depends on chemicals.
>>
>>24407117
because you like the Simpsons and it sucks.
Also what that other guy said, happiness is an illusion.
Instant gratification > happiness.
>>
I don't want to be happy.
>>
File: smith.jpg (20 KB, 671x352) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
20 KB, 671x352
As a species, human beings define their reality through misery and suffering.
>>
>>24407117
I don't know
I don't know
pls send help
>>
>>24407117
because happiness comes from the security and pride of accomplishment achieved through personal growth, we avoid the world and come here in order to flee the challenges we need to face to earn that growth.
>>
Because we're intelligent enough to be unsatisfied with life, but too stupid to make anything out of it
>>
why is happiness always running away from me ;_;
>>
you never had your uncut penis cum inside the vaginas of white, asian, black, latina women before no condor of course
>>
>>24407294
This. If only I could be a cat or a girl's stuffed teddy bear that she kisses before she goes to sleep.
>>
>>24407117
because we suffer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.